Simple Photo Gallery Application needed
General Layout of App (page # references are to attached PDF file)
1. Opening Screen with 4 options plus a settings screen (page 1)
1st option goes to a text list view where a user can select a gallery to view
2nd option goes to a map view where a user can select a gallery from a map display
3rd option shows galleries that user tagged as "favorite"
4th option shows photos that user tagged as "favorite"
Settings screen allows user to cache viewed photos or galleries (page 2)
2. When a user selects a gallery, they will see a screen with a coverflow of images and a description underneath. They will also have an option to link out to the map application to see where that gallery is located on the map (page 7). When viewing a gallery or photo, the user will have options to flag that as a favorite or tweet/facebook a link to it. (page 4)
3. Once a user selects an image from the coverflow they will see that image fullscreen with the titlebar at the top (page 5).
4. If a user taps the image the image will go full screen (page 6) with no titlebar.
On either screen the user can swipe left/right to see the next/previous photo in the gallery. (page 8/9 shows with titlebar) and (page 10/11 show fullscreen)
Page 12 shows the Map View that a user will see when the "Map View" option is selected from the opening screen. Once the user selects an area, the area description will fill in and the galleries for that area will be displayed (page 3).
Page 15 shows the "Area List" page the user will see when they select the first option from the opening screen. This list needs to be generated from a mySQL database.
The mySQL db will contain the Area Names, Gallery Names, Descriptions and then a link to the Gallery URL contained within SmugMug.
Programming code must be documented thoroughly in English
Needs to support iPad and iPhone 4+
Needs to support In App Purchases for additional photos and galleries
Status updates must be provided at the end of each day
Application will be connected to online service using API here:
Application will also query mySQL DB for category names and descriptions.
Bugs to be solved: 1. When a track is deleted from playlist, It is added back to the playlist 2. Playing tracks and album art are not getting refreshed when it is brought to front...
Please read requirement carefully.. The tablet is loaded with: 1. Android Tablet uses USB connector to connect to USB serial interface. 2. A linux program/driver (which I can provide) which 'listens' for a USB signal, and can send a signal to the USB port...
Hello! I have many great ideas for the google play store to make lots of money. I just need a coder that will partner with me and make HQ applications for the google playstore. They must be 100% unique and high quality. They will be games, quiz games and much more so you must have good knowledge...
When you connect the openvpn client for android to a openvpn server ,a key apear in the notification pannel. I need a solution to turn off the notifications from my app ,or a way to make that key hidden so that it it is not visible...
--Need to build from scratch (you will do graphics designs to coding ) --Need for IOS AND ANDROID --Need excellent communication --MUST BE WITHIN MY BUDGET...... JOB DESCRIPTION AND ALL SPECS .......ATTACHED
Thank you for reading this project criteria. What I need is java code with motion images or just videos directly from android camera which can can displayed over the network in the mobile browser with minimal delay...
This application should continuously record the surrounding of the mobile phone 1. Application should work on android platform cell phones. 2. Continuous recording. Default length of recording= 24h. Can be changed by phone operator 3. Default after restart, is on. Can be changed by operator 4...
We have an existing iOS application that needs to be ported to Android urgently, full access to the iOS code is available. You can find the iOS app on the app store: https://itunes.apple...
1. I have an apk the dragon vlc player lite that loads an iframe of a webpage "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=offshore.vlc&hl=en" 2. When the apk loads, it opens to a webpage (iframed) 3. All i need is the url to the source page (or landing ) page That's all i would n