Simple Photo Gallery Application needed
General Layout of App (page # references are to attached PDF file)
1. Opening Screen with 4 options plus a settings screen (page 1)
1st option goes to a text list view where a user can select a gallery to view
2nd option goes to a map view where a user can select a gallery from a map display
3rd option shows galleries that user tagged as "favorite"
4th option shows photos that user tagged as "favorite"
Settings screen allows user to cache viewed photos or galleries (page 2)
2. When a user selects a gallery, they will see a screen with a coverflow of images and a description underneath. They will also have an option to link out to the map application to see where that gallery is located on the map (page 7). When viewing a gallery or photo, the user will have options to flag that as a favorite or tweet/facebook a link to it. (page 4)
3. Once a user selects an image from the coverflow they will see that image fullscreen with the titlebar at the top (page 5).
4. If a user taps the image the image will go full screen (page 6) with no titlebar.
On either screen the user can swipe left/right to see the next/previous photo in the gallery. (page 8/9 shows with titlebar) and (page 10/11 show fullscreen)
Page 12 shows the Map View that a user will see when the "Map View" option is selected from the opening screen. Once the user selects an area, the area description will fill in and the galleries for that area will be displayed (page 3).
Page 15 shows the "Area List" page the user will see when they select the first option from the opening screen. This list needs to be generated from a mySQL database.
The mySQL db will contain the Area Names, Gallery Names, Descriptions and then a link to the Gallery URL contained within SmugMug.
Programming code must be documented thoroughly in English
Needs to support iPad and iPhone 4+
Needs to support In App Purchases for additional photos and galleries
Status updates must be provided at the end of each day
Application will be connected to online service using API here:
Application will also query mySQL DB for category names and descriptions.
Android Service App to be created that can relay location of device to desktop software located on a PC. Android application to make use of Google location services. The Desktop application to make use of Google maps to show current location of android devices...
We had a project done by another freelancer which was all done in c++, but it has icon_v dependencies which is very hard to compile to android with qt. I have attached the project that was made previously. We need an example all build in Qt 5.3 for android not Visual Sudio...
As attached is the Project Proposal Mockup of the app https://www.fluidui.com/editor/live/preview/p_OE09e10OvJZ3uG2dqmT17LiUMPsQO4L7.1406088357316 Please take a look at both the document and the mockup...
1) A main menu screen containing the buttons for user section, log, support, about settings, categories and us. 2) User section should be password protected 3) The categories section should contain option to add source and delete source e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp etc...
Hi everyone. I am looking for IOS and Android Game developer or game source code. Please check following url https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/flight-control/id306220440?mt=8 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk.logisoft.aircontrol&hl=en I need these game source code for IOS and Android.
I need a mobile app that will provide users with the capability to upload video and pictures to a remote web server. The app should be able to allow users take a up to 40s video. It should take picture optimize for easy upload...
I made a board game like risk and need someone to make it playable on the an android device. I have been trying to do this for years but was ripped off twice. therefore I will demand a contract with an attorney for a middleman.