Integrating and Developing Electronics Consumer Product
Our company is looking for an expert/s to prepare prototypes and production ready board design by integrating few available development and evaluation kits available in the marketplace. This integrated Electronics Consumer Product will have 4 different models(different modules in differet model)
Basically the idea is to use smartphone to control certain device/(s).
This product prototype needs to be built as follows: (better idea's are welcome)
1) Use Friendly ARM Mini2440/ Sun7/ AllGo/ Beagleboard XM or any other comparative development kit boards and later turn to SOM (System on Module)
2) Our team in Noida India is developing the Android/IPhone App for the same product and there will be a tight integration between the product and the teams.
3) There are 4 modules on this device 1) Bluetooth 2) Wifi 3) GPRS/GSM 4) DTMF
4) There will be inclinometer sensor with RF backlink to the control board as well.
5) The product is to use the smartphone application to control certain device remotely.
6) Expert level knowledge on the above mentioned technologies alongwith Linux/Android embedded development is a MUST.
7) The maximum timeframe to execute is appx 15-20 days.
Companies/Freelancers who have prior experience with product development using Friendly ARM Mini2440/ Sun7/ AllGo/ Beagleboard XM product line can develop this product in few days. Please mention your previous experience with above products including expert capabilties. Companies providng end to end design, development, prototype, test and production will be given preference.
Hi, I need sales/PR to join our team. NATIVE INDONESIANS ONLY. I run a gadget database site in Indonesia. We would like you to go around gadget retail shops in your neighborhood to collect basic shop data & ask for registration to our partnership program...
Interface a LM35D temperature sensor with a PIC24HJ32GP202. Temperature to be displayed on a 16x2 LCD screen and must be HD44780 compatible. I can supply the original c code for basic interface between the PIC24 and LCD. Code must be written with the XC16 compiler...
To implement a PID controller to regulate the output of a boost converter. the implementation shall be on PIC16F876A with C-language preferably MikroC or CSS . the parameters are : KP=0.00034, KI=5 AND KD= 0.00076
... shown in the Link.pdf Hello, we need someone who can develop a product like this (in the Link.pdf)! Hardware should be developed! Software engineer is already hired and you should work together with him Please ask me if you got questions! Thanks Ralf
I need an electronic engineer who has great knowledge of electrical and electronic concepts and has very good academic writing skills. Budget $120
I need to write a Python script for Telit GT863-PY terminal module. Here is the module that i have http://www.telit.com/telit/Pulsar/en_US.Store.display.993./gt863-py It has build in Python interpreter engine that could operate the module through AT commands...
I chose to do topic #1, the spectrum analyzer, so that is the only one i need a solution to. it should be at least 5 pages with the schematics and block diagrams included. ALL INFORMATION IN ZIP FILE ATTACHED =================================================== I NEED THIS IN 5 DAYS PRICE : $ 3
hi there, i already posted this Project separately but didnt get satisfying results. i work on the pcb to facilitate the Task: i replaced the 1st digipot with a true 24bit dac. if you like another type, tell me pls...