I have a Centos 6.2 VPS and I plan to use this server as an email server for our company, I need it to host 5 mail boxes withPOP3 and IMAP access.
I need someone with system administration and Linux server experience to do the following:
1. Install Postfix, Dovecot, Mysql and relevant webmail to access the mailboxes such squiremail.
2. Configure the above and make the postfix/dovecot work with mysql database that I will be able to add mailboxes via the database.
3. Write a bash script or equivalent tutorial that explain what he did and how he did it, that one of our worker will know to install it by himself later on.
4. Make testing to ensure that the server can send and receive emails via the webmail, POP3 and Imap.
5. Configure server security and ensure performance is optimal.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Prior experience in setting up and configuring servers, especially Centos and Postfix, Dovecot and Email.
2. Ability to explain his steps clearly and with details tutorial & bash script.
I will need you to start work on it ASAP.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in System Administration, Centos experience and Email software.
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on transferable skills to email servers, email hosting, postfix, dovecot, mysql.
Requirements: - from 3 years experience (experience in large projects and foreign companies); - expertise knowledge Java SE аnd AWT/Swing/SWT; - practical knowledge 2EE, JDBC, Hibernate; - SQL (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL), XML, Web services, SOAP, REST; - intermediate English....
We are searching for a Senior PHP, Zend, JQuery, Bootstrap, MySQL, ++ Developer. We can offer fulltime work for the right expertise and pay up to $1500 per month.
We are seeking two experienced .Net Developers for long term Contractor Agreements (2 years and 1+1 year) focusing on a strategic new enterprise platform within our company. The ...
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
The company is in need of someone who has commitment in making big projects together with the other people on the team. He/she will be responsible in all aspects of the website's back-end...
As a Technical Support Leader you will be responsible for direct supervision of the Technical Support Engineers (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 engineers that work for us locally and remote), providing leadership to staff through mentoring, coordinating and advising in order to achieve the best level.
We need 1000 of web designers for our company. If you are a good web designer, you are welcome. Mind It only experienced person need. We hire contractor for 2 years contact. Requirement---------------- 1. Should have skype id. 2. Should available during time 9am-9pm. 3. Should have past working e
I have a client looking for talented developers - full stack java developers that can work on the front end and also review the back end code. They also need to be able to work with the technical managers on the business side...