I have a Centos 6.2 VPS and I plan to use this server as an email server for our company, I need it to host 5 mail boxes withPOP3 and IMAP access.
I need someone with system administration and Linux server experience to do the following:
1. Install Postfix, Dovecot, Mysql and relevant webmail to access the mailboxes such squiremail.
2. Configure the above and make the postfix/dovecot work with mysql database that I will be able to add mailboxes via the database.
3. Write a bash script or equivalent tutorial that explain what he did and how he did it, that one of our worker will know to install it by himself later on.
4. Make testing to ensure that the server can send and receive emails via the webmail, POP3 and Imap.
5. Configure server security and ensure performance is optimal.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Prior experience in setting up and configuring servers, especially Centos and Postfix, Dovecot and Email.
2. Ability to explain his steps clearly and with details tutorial & bash script.
I will need you to start work on it ASAP.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in System Administration, Centos experience and Email software.
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on transferable skills to email servers, email hosting, postfix, dovecot, mysql.