I have a Centos 6.2 VPS and I plan to use this server as an email server for our company, I need it to host 5 mail boxes withPOP3 and IMAP access.
I need someone with system administration and Linux server experience to do the following:
1. Install Postfix, Dovecot, Mysql and relevant webmail to access the mailboxes such squiremail.
2. Configure the above and make the postfix/dovecot work with mysql database that I will be able to add mailboxes via the database.
3. Write a bash script or equivalent tutorial that explain what he did and how he did it, that one of our worker will know to install it by himself later on.
4. Make testing to ensure that the server can send and receive emails via the webmail, POP3 and Imap.
5. Configure server security and ensure performance is optimal.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Prior experience in setting up and configuring servers, especially Centos and Postfix, Dovecot and Email.
2. Ability to explain his steps clearly and with details tutorial & bash script.
I will need you to start work on it ASAP.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in System Administration, Centos experience and Email software.
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on transferable skills to email servers, email hosting, postfix, dovecot, mysql.
Installation of Mac(apple) Systems, Installation configuration and troubleshooting of win proxy server, Installation and troubleshooting of Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98 and MS Office, Installation and troubleshooting of Linux OS Ubuntu and Xandros, Installation and troubleshooting of..
We are an ESP that is in need of someone to do installations on our custom ESP platform. The work will include setting up and configuring ips for us, tunnelling ips, setting up bind and apache etc. You will also be responsible for making sure that all of our servers are stable and working...
Hi, I need to learn how to change the text of CentOS 5.x/6.x text mode install screen "Welcome to CentOS Linux" part for my final year project. You need to do this via teamviewer connected windows host with ssh to Linux box...
We need someone to set up a development system for OpenWRT running on Dorin hardware. Please see http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/ew/dorin The deliverable will be a Linux or Windows (Windows preferred and if possible) development environment to allow us to add code to OpenWRT running on Dorin...
We need a simple script created for Linux (raspberry pi) that will make the pi automatically switch to a wifi connection and connect to a router if the wired Ethernet connection is interrupted. The script will also has to start when the computer starts in case the remote computer is rebooted...
We are looking for Perl/Unix specialist. You must be able to understand unix system and be able to work with the applications. There are couple of applications that you must be able to develop for us and test it.
A linux (CentOS) server admin required to assist in the introduction of a new server cluster via Hosting Controller. We need the following: 1. Configuration of main LAMP server on CentOS remotely via SSH 2. Configuration of additional fall-over DNS servers on CentOS 3...
We are looking for a person who can implement MySQL clustering between two servers. Once implemented successfully, we would need a complete document with exact steps of what has been done, how to troubleshoot etc...
I got this error PG::Error (no connection to the server", log file PG - "unexpected EOF on client connection" . Would need someone who can fix it and create some autostarts to services after reboots. Projects are deployed with capistrano and knowledge of unicorn web servers is needed
Netflix just released an application called ICE. Runs on Linux. Requires Tomcat, Grail and the files on Git for ICE. I need help getting this all installed and configured. I need someone to walk me through the installation and setup.