I own the website GetPaidSurveys.com.
I would like an infographic that explains how paid surveys work.
The infographic should contain this information, but in a colorful, visual, simple-to-understand way:
- a company like Target decides they want to conduct market research about a new product
- Target then develops a survey that will help acquire accurate consumer opinions about this new product
- Target contacts an online survey company like Global Test Market and requests a certain number of respondents for this survey
- Global Test Market delivers real survey responses to Target using their database of online survey takers
Also, the infographic should somehow explain an example of how the trickle-down economics of this system works:
- Target pays Global Test Market a flat fee for a certain number of survey respondents
- Global Test Market pays each survey taker a fee for a completed survey
- Global Test Market acquires the survey takers from affiliate websites like GetPaidSurveys.com
- GetPaidSurveys.com makes money each time a survey user signs up at Global Test Market
The infographic should have symbols and icons like money, people, survey, arrows, Target logo, GetPaidSurveys.com logo, and anything else that can help people visually understand this.
In your response, please send your portfolio of infographics or similar design.
The winning candidate will ask a few questions to clarify what I explained above.
And finally, let me know how long this will take and at what cost.