I own the website GetPaidSurveys.com.
I would like an infographic that explains how paid surveys work.
The infographic should contain this information, but in a colorful, visual, simple-to-understand way:
- a company like Target decides they want to conduct market research about a new product
- Target then develops a survey that will help acquire accurate consumer opinions about this new product
- Target contacts an online survey company like Global Test Market and requests a certain number of respondents for this survey
- Global Test Market delivers real survey responses to Target using their database of online survey takers
Also, the infographic should somehow explain an example of how the trickle-down economics of this system works:
- Target pays Global Test Market a flat fee for a certain number of survey respondents
- Global Test Market pays each survey taker a fee for a completed survey
- Global Test Market acquires the survey takers from affiliate websites like GetPaidSurveys.com
- GetPaidSurveys.com makes money each time a survey user signs up at Global Test Market
The infographic should have symbols and icons like money, people, survey, arrows, Target logo, GetPaidSurveys.com logo, and anything else that can help people visually understand this.
In your response, please send your portfolio of infographics or similar design.
The winning candidate will ask a few questions to clarify what I explained above.
And finally, let me know how long this will take and at what cost.
We are looking for a graphic designer who can be proficient in Microsoft Word and Publisher . The Designer will have demonstrated strengths in graphics design, project management, and communication...
Hi, we are an app design and build company. We are currently recruiting sales people in the UK. We use the Bizness Apps platform so are only looking for designers who are expert with this platform. We anticipate a high volume of work. Applicants must be able to show examples of their work. Thank yo
I am looking for an experienced graphic designer. One that can turn around assignments with a 24-48 hour period. You will mostly be doing ad design, business cards, facebook banners, etc. This is an ongoing position. Seeking a creative individual that can put an ad together with basic information..
Responsibilities include: managing multiple websites on hostgator creating multiple squeeze pages and video landing pages creating campaigns on AWBER updating and creating websites for continuous campaigns. Build mini-nets, SEO optimization for existing websites...
we are the best factory to print logo on part of car & motorcycle & bicycle - every part of car we can print logo on it especially the a little part. - with cheap price & best quality. - guarantee about colors for printing to suit with customer's order. please contact : Mr.Wi
YOURLS stands for Your Own URL Shortener. It is a small set of PHP scripts that will allow you to run your own URL shortening service (a la TinyURL or bitly). ---I DID NOT CREATE THIS SCRIPT---- I would like a batch of themes for this open source script. Both Front End and Back end...
I'm looking for a permanent in house designer. Please read the whole listing before applying. I've started an inbound marketing firm stationed in Tampa Florida (http://marketmarines.com/) We are an established firm that is looking for a permanent in house designer...
I am looking for someone to build me a Email Campaign which is longterm that will convert my leads and persuade them to do business with me...
Graphic/web Design with HTML Experienced to work with our programmers. This individual will provide PSD images of the proposed design after approved he will produce HTML files that our programmers will integrate with our databases...