We would like to implement AJAX on a Magento site. A proto version of the site can be found here:
1) When adding to cart:
-> No new pageload
-> Just an updated shopping cart summary in the right column.
(The shopping cart summary is already there, but the AJAX functionality is not.)
-> A fast blue animated movement from button to chart summary in right column lasting 0.1 - 0.3 seconds, communicating to user that the chart was updated.
2) Only content midsection should be updated when
- Clicking on navigational objects in the left column
--> nav bar should be expanded and show sub categories
- Navigating from shopping cart to billing/delivery/shipment
- Entering billing/delivery/shipment options
Header, footer, right column should not be updated for these actions above.
3) The AJAX solution must use HTML snapshots for search engine crawling as described by Google on the link below:
4) Browsing and user behavior - the implementation must support:
-> Use of navigational buttons on browsers
-> Use of bookmarking on browsers
-> Deeplinking (should already be covered by HTML snapshots)
-> A user should be able to copypaste URL from browser address bar, and paste into new browser and land on the same page.
5) Solution must support tracking with Google Analytics:
-> AJAX events should be interpreted as Pageviews in Google Analytics.
-> The AJAX events / Pageviews should have names that are easily understood by humans when using Analytics. For example:
--> This is good: X pageviews for page "Laptops".
--> This is bad: X pageviews for page "5t7hcswe65".
6) Tweaks to current design:
Currently, categories are shown in this fashion.
> > Subcategory
> > Sub-subcategory
> > Sub-sub-subcategory
> > Subcategory
> > > Sub-subcategory
> > > > Sub-sub-subcategory
6b) Ordering Process:
- Delivery Address AND Payment Address: Make Postal Code & City optional. Grey out word "Casablanca" and set to bold.
- Merge Shipping (Mode de livraison) and Payment into one field.
-> Add green information box with payment details for checks, should be editable from the backend.
6c) Product Items
- Add product name in bold above product description.
- Change to/from pricing to red.
- Displayed as MAD. Change to "Dhs" in front end.
6e) Product Page:
- Move "Similar products" from Left Column to bottom end of Midsection.
6f) Cart Summary, Right hand column:
- Add a link with blue text "Modifier" linking to cart
- Add "Proceed to checkout" Button with text "Commander".
AJAX solution must be documented, for ex. using UML and Flowcharts.
In your offer please include
- Expected time alloctation for points 1 - 7 above.
- Expected Turn-around-Time once an agreement has been made.
-> All references will be checked.
-> Offers without references will be ignored. If you are new in the business and do not have references yet, please supply links to work showcasing your abilities. You will be asked to prove ownership of site by making a minor modification.
-> IMPORTANT: Offers with fake references will be reported to freelancer.com. Kindly save your time and reputation by being honest.
Be honest about your background in the offer. Dishonesty will make you lose the contract.
We do not favor freelancers based on country of origin.
-> 30% paid on project start.
-> 35% paid on first functioning proto.
-> Remaining 35% paid on completion of project according
using an app to have a personal live video tutoring. it will have a rating after the call. two type of login the teacher and the student. student get to see rating and choice which one to start with. it will point after charging with card to use from student side to pay and for app to pay to teacher
Create a nice SE Website (July 21, 2014 02:51:55) Create a nice SE Website (July 21, 2014 02:51:55) Create a nice SE Website (July 21, 2014 02:51:55) Create a nice SE Website (July 21, 2014 02:51:55) Create a nice SE Website (July 21, 2014 02:51:55) Create a nice SE Website (July 21, 2014...
I have a PHP form that is working on a website at the moment, This form redirects the user back to another page. I do not want this. I need a developer to use ajax to do form validation and then keep the user on the same page and display a box saying message received. If you know what your doing t
Hello all, I'm looking for a senior web developer for the job (description below). There is a 60 day deadline. Website specifications will be shared with the interested party. No design requirements, they are ready. Simply, coding is the only thing needed...
This project will require extensive work from a mobile application developer. This app will focus on giving everyone the opportunity of having a private driver. This service will be cheaper than a taxi...
Possuímos um projeto Cyber Code onde temos Soluções para Web e Automação Comercial, e estamos a procura de Programadores de marcação e programação para estar conosco nessa jornada. Como i...
We require a prestashop module developed for resale to the prestashop script community: Brief: 2 Backend modules to be designed and prestashop module package for the last two major releases - Subscription product module to work with all major prestashop payment gateways that allow for subscription.