We would like to implement AJAX on a Magento site. A proto version of the site can be found here:
1) When adding to cart:
-> No new pageload
-> Just an updated shopping cart summary in the right column.
(The shopping cart summary is already there, but the AJAX functionality is not.)
-> A fast blue animated movement from button to chart summary in right column lasting 0.1 - 0.3 seconds, communicating to user that the chart was updated.
2) Only content midsection should be updated when
- Clicking on navigational objects in the left column
--> nav bar should be expanded and show sub categories
- Navigating from shopping cart to billing/delivery/shipment
- Entering billing/delivery/shipment options
Header, footer, right column should not be updated for these actions above.
3) The AJAX solution must use HTML snapshots for search engine crawling as described by Google on the link below:
4) Browsing and user behavior - the implementation must support:
-> Use of navigational buttons on browsers
-> Use of bookmarking on browsers
-> Deeplinking (should already be covered by HTML snapshots)
-> A user should be able to copypaste URL from browser address bar, and paste into new browser and land on the same page.
5) Solution must support tracking with Google Analytics:
-> AJAX events should be interpreted as Pageviews in Google Analytics.
-> The AJAX events / Pageviews should have names that are easily understood by humans when using Analytics. For example:
--> This is good: X pageviews for page "Laptops".
--> This is bad: X pageviews for page "5t7hcswe65".
6) Tweaks to current design:
Currently, categories are shown in this fashion.
> > Subcategory
> > Sub-subcategory
> > Sub-sub-subcategory
> > Subcategory
> > > Sub-subcategory
> > > > Sub-sub-subcategory
6b) Ordering Process:
- Delivery Address AND Payment Address: Make Postal Code & City optional. Grey out word "Casablanca" and set to bold.
- Merge Shipping (Mode de livraison) and Payment into one field.
-> Add green information box with payment details for checks, should be editable from the backend.
6c) Product Items
- Add product name in bold above product description.
- Change to/from pricing to red.
- Displayed as MAD. Change to "Dhs" in front end.
6e) Product Page:
- Move "Similar products" from Left Column to bottom end of Midsection.
6f) Cart Summary, Right hand column:
- Add a link with blue text "Modifier" linking to cart
- Add "Proceed to checkout" Button with text "Commander".
AJAX solution must be documented, for ex. using UML and Flowcharts.
In your offer please include
- Expected time alloctation for points 1 - 7 above.
- Expected Turn-around-Time once an agreement has been made.
-> All references will be checked.
-> Offers without references will be ignored. If you are new in the business and do not have references yet, please supply links to work showcasing your abilities. You will be asked to prove ownership of site by making a minor modification.
-> IMPORTANT: Offers with fake references will be reported to freelancer.com. Kindly save your time and reputation by being honest.
Be honest about your background in the offer. Dishonesty will make you lose the contract.
We do not favor freelancers based on country of origin.
-> 30% paid on project start.
-> 35% paid on first functioning proto.
-> Remaining 35% paid on completion of project according
Hi, we are an app design and build company. We are currently recruiting sales people in the UK. We use the Bizness Apps platform so are only looking for designers who are expert with this platform. We anticipate a high volume of work. Applicants must be able to show examples of their work. Thank yo
I need someone who is able to use remote desktop to do repetitive newsletter template fabrication. A good understanding of HTML is required. Dependability is the key factor for this on-going project...
We are looking for a total redevelopment of a PHP game's template. The current template is only really useful on a desktop/laptop due to the size of the design...
develop 4 pages wesbite working on explorer, apple,ipad (not needed on smartphones first page home with w-few pictures, link to 'contact', link to committee memebers and link to events text (sort rss feeds) running onder screen link to several social media online adress list of invites (
This website is designed to link skilled people with clients who need small tasks to be completed in their local area. Vendors create skill profiles, and clients search for them using skills and geographic location as the main criteria...
Calling all product designers! 3DCreationsystems.com is requesting designers to submit your product design for inclusion in our 3D online marketplace visit 3dcreationsystems.com and designfor3d.com. We will pay a negotiated rate but at minimum $5.00 per item. Plus $1...
You will go to my link and click on it and register and you will have to choose a trial even if it's just 1.00 to verify you are a U.S. resident. Then you can proceed with getting adds out and people reffered. Looking for representatives! You will make $20...
Small biweekly news publication is seeking a graphic designer with solid experience in Adobe products for design of advertising and publication layout...