We would like to implement AJAX on a Magento site. A proto version of the site can be found here:
1) When adding to cart:
-> No new pageload
-> Just an updated shopping cart summary in the right column.
(The shopping cart summary is already there, but the AJAX functionality is not.)
-> A fast blue animated movement from button to chart summary in right column lasting 0.1 - 0.3 seconds, communicating to user that the chart was updated.
2) Only content midsection should be updated when
- Clicking on navigational objects in the left column
--> nav bar should be expanded and show sub categories
- Navigating from shopping cart to billing/delivery/shipment
- Entering billing/delivery/shipment options
Header, footer, right column should not be updated for these actions above.
3) The AJAX solution must use HTML snapshots for search engine crawling as described by Google on the link below:
4) Browsing and user behavior - the implementation must support:
-> Use of navigational buttons on browsers
-> Use of bookmarking on browsers
-> Deeplinking (should already be covered by HTML snapshots)
-> A user should be able to copypaste URL from browser address bar, and paste into new browser and land on the same page.
5) Solution must support tracking with Google Analytics:
-> AJAX events should be interpreted as Pageviews in Google Analytics.
-> The AJAX events / Pageviews should have names that are easily understood by humans when using Analytics. For example:
--> This is good: X pageviews for page "Laptops".
--> This is bad: X pageviews for page "5t7hcswe65".
6) Tweaks to current design:
Currently, categories are shown in this fashion.
> > Subcategory
> > Sub-subcategory
> > Sub-sub-subcategory
> > Subcategory
> > > Sub-subcategory
> > > > Sub-sub-subcategory
6b) Ordering Process:
- Delivery Address AND Payment Address: Make Postal Code & City optional. Grey out word "Casablanca" and set to bold.
- Merge Shipping (Mode de livraison) and Payment into one field.
-> Add green information box with payment details for checks, should be editable from the backend.
6c) Product Items
- Add product name in bold above product description.
- Change to/from pricing to red.
- Displayed as MAD. Change to "Dhs" in front end.
6e) Product Page:
- Move "Similar products" from Left Column to bottom end of Midsection.
6f) Cart Summary, Right hand column:
- Add a link with blue text "Modifier" linking to cart
- Add "Proceed to checkout" Button with text "Commander".
AJAX solution must be documented, for ex. using UML and Flowcharts.
In your offer please include
- Expected time alloctation for points 1 - 7 above.
- Expected Turn-around-Time once an agreement has been made.
-> All references will be checked.
-> Offers without references will be ignored. If you are new in the business and do not have references yet, please supply links to work showcasing your abilities. You will be asked to prove ownership of site by making a minor modification.
-> IMPORTANT: Offers with fake references will be reported to freelancer.com. Kindly save your time and reputation by being honest.
Be honest about your background in the offer. Dishonesty will make you lose the contract.
We do not favor freelancers based on country of origin.
-> 30% paid on project start.
-> 35% paid on first functioning proto.
-> Remaining 35% paid on completion of project according
Necesito a un experto en PHP para ayudarme a corregir unos errores de un Script modificado. Es un trabajo urgente que se necesita iniciar hoy mismo y terminar el día de mañana, pero que un experto puede realizar sin problema. ...
Urgently looking for developer who can code Google App Engine Application in Python that can takes a video and uploads to Youtube with oAuth API. I am looking for your expertise with google app engine, python, youtube API knowledge for this job. Thanks.
I am interested in having macros setup to perform daily webscrapes of three event calendars. The data would need to be formatted into a standardized Excel CSV file that could then be uploaded into another calendar...
I want a 4x4 sudoku game script involving js css php. Make it attractive. show your samples through your website. this game is for small kids.
Hi, I need a script made. I have a plugin that uses the opencart product ID. So in the cart if I hit "customize tshirt" the plugin loads the tshirt by the product ID. So if I click customize "tshirt 1" with the id "54" it loads the plugin=?"54"...
Urgently Required Web Designer with minimum experience of 1 year. Candidate should be expert in below skills:- 1) Photoshop 2) Coral Draw 3) HTML 5 4) CSS 3 5) Java Script 6) Jquery
Project Description: Description If you don't know what this is please don't bid **** We need a vendor to create a server or cloud based solution to handle multiple accounts of clients and Also the ability to handle multiple vendors ( RES...
We need a skilled developer to build a community on the PHPFox platform. Please du not contact without enclosing PHPFox portfolio. ( You need to be experienced in PHPFox ) /Kim
Looking to have a site designed and made to run a cell phone buy back business model. The site would have a good look / feel similar to Usell.Com. Users would be able to go to the website and easily choose/find the cell phone or electronic that they are trying to sell to us...