We would like to implement AJAX on a Magento site. A proto version of the site can be found here:
1) When adding to cart:
-> No new pageload
-> Just an updated shopping cart summary in the right column.
(The shopping cart summary is already there, but the AJAX functionality is not.)
-> A fast blue animated movement from button to chart summary in right column lasting 0.1 - 0.3 seconds, communicating to user that the chart was updated.
2) Only content midsection should be updated when
- Clicking on navigational objects in the left column
--> nav bar should be expanded and show sub categories
- Navigating from shopping cart to billing/delivery/shipment
- Entering billing/delivery/shipment options
Header, footer, right column should not be updated for these actions above.
3) The AJAX solution must use HTML snapshots for search engine crawling as described by Google on the link below:
4) Browsing and user behavior - the implementation must support:
-> Use of navigational buttons on browsers
-> Use of bookmarking on browsers
-> Deeplinking (should already be covered by HTML snapshots)
-> A user should be able to copypaste URL from browser address bar, and paste into new browser and land on the same page.
5) Solution must support tracking with Google Analytics:
-> AJAX events should be interpreted as Pageviews in Google Analytics.
-> The AJAX events / Pageviews should have names that are easily understood by humans when using Analytics. For example:
--> This is good: X pageviews for page "Laptops".
--> This is bad: X pageviews for page "5t7hcswe65".
6) Tweaks to current design:
Currently, categories are shown in this fashion.
> > Subcategory
> > Sub-subcategory
> > Sub-sub-subcategory
> > Subcategory
> > > Sub-subcategory
> > > > Sub-sub-subcategory
6b) Ordering Process:
- Delivery Address AND Payment Address: Make Postal Code & City optional. Grey out word "Casablanca" and set to bold.
- Merge Shipping (Mode de livraison) and Payment into one field.
-> Add green information box with payment details for checks, should be editable from the backend.
6c) Product Items
- Add product name in bold above product description.
- Change to/from pricing to red.
- Displayed as MAD. Change to "Dhs" in front end.
6e) Product Page:
- Move "Similar products" from Left Column to bottom end of Midsection.
6f) Cart Summary, Right hand column:
- Add a link with blue text "Modifier" linking to cart
- Add "Proceed to checkout" Button with text "Commander".
AJAX solution must be documented, for ex. using UML and Flowcharts.
In your offer please include
- Expected time alloctation for points 1 - 7 above.
- Expected Turn-around-Time once an agreement has been made.
-> All references will be checked.
-> Offers without references will be ignored. If you are new in the business and do not have references yet, please supply links to work showcasing your abilities. You will be asked to prove ownership of site by making a minor modification.
-> IMPORTANT: Offers with fake references will be reported to freelancer.com. Kindly save your time and reputation by being honest.
Be honest about your background in the offer. Dishonesty will make you lose the contract.
We do not favor freelancers based on country of origin.
-> 30% paid on project start.
-> 35% paid on first functioning proto.
-> Remaining 35% paid on completion of project according
CUSTOM SHOPIFY TEMPLATE NEEDED FOR ONLINE STORE SUMMARY: Midnight Provocateur is a small fashion company with big ambition. Currently, we are hiring for a technically savvy forward thinking Front-End developer to help develop a custom theme for our store...
I am interested in having macros setup to perform daily webscrapes of three event calendars. The data would need to be formatted into a standardized Excel CSV file that could then be uploaded into another calendar...
For a customer which is starting that project: http://ow.ly/vHEja I need exactly a 1:1 cl0ne of that design and functionality: http://ow.ly/vHEY8 Design, Style and CSS should be the same!
I already do have a CakePHP application with Frame Work MVC that I do need to build a documentation for it. And also doing some modifications NOT MUCH to the same application. I also should be online with you Two Hours a day to review the Project Progress and to deliver the business logic to you...
I operate an opensource system called EmonCMS to record energy usage for a client (http://emoncms.org/) EmonCMS uses the following work flow: 1. data from a remote energy meter posts data to EmonCMS using JSON in the URL String (this is called and input in EmonCMS) 2...
Hi, I need a script made. I have a plugin that uses the opencart product ID. So in the cart if I hit "customize tshirt" the plugin loads the tshirt by the product ID. So if I click customize "tshirt 1" with the id "54" it loads the plugin=?"54"...
Urgently Required Web Designer with minimum experience of 1 year. Candidate should be expert in below skills:- 1) Photoshop 2) Coral Draw 3) HTML 5 4) CSS 3 5) Java Script 6) Jquery
Project Description: i want a theme designed from scratch for a oc classifieds installation ...install xammp and oc classifieds on your pc so i can probe it after it is done... web 2.0 ajax simple shadowed buttons some example websites here www.lannonce.be http://www.jasielskie.org.pl/ http://www..