We would like to implement AJAX on a Magento site. A proto version of the site can be found here:
1) When adding to cart:
-> No new pageload
-> Just an updated shopping cart summary in the right column.
(The shopping cart summary is already there, but the AJAX functionality is not.)
-> A fast blue animated movement from button to chart summary in right column lasting 0.1 - 0.3 seconds, communicating to user that the chart was updated.
2) Only content midsection should be updated when
- Clicking on navigational objects in the left column
--> nav bar should be expanded and show sub categories
- Navigating from shopping cart to billing/delivery/shipment
- Entering billing/delivery/shipment options
Header, footer, right column should not be updated for these actions above.
3) The AJAX solution must use HTML snapshots for search engine crawling as described by Google on the link below:
4) Browsing and user behavior - the implementation must support:
-> Use of navigational buttons on browsers
-> Use of bookmarking on browsers
-> Deeplinking (should already be covered by HTML snapshots)
-> A user should be able to copypaste URL from browser address bar, and paste into new browser and land on the same page.
5) Solution must support tracking with Google Analytics:
-> AJAX events should be interpreted as Pageviews in Google Analytics.
-> The AJAX events / Pageviews should have names that are easily understood by humans when using Analytics. For example:
--> This is good: X pageviews for page "Laptops".
--> This is bad: X pageviews for page "5t7hcswe65".
6) Tweaks to current design:
Currently, categories are shown in this fashion.
> > Subcategory
> > Sub-subcategory
> > Sub-sub-subcategory
> > Subcategory
> > > Sub-subcategory
> > > > Sub-sub-subcategory
6b) Ordering Process:
- Delivery Address AND Payment Address: Make Postal Code & City optional. Grey out word "Casablanca" and set to bold.
- Merge Shipping (Mode de livraison) and Payment into one field.
-> Add green information box with payment details for checks, should be editable from the backend.
6c) Product Items
- Add product name in bold above product description.
- Change to/from pricing to red.
- Displayed as MAD. Change to "Dhs" in front end.
6e) Product Page:
- Move "Similar products" from Left Column to bottom end of Midsection.
6f) Cart Summary, Right hand column:
- Add a link with blue text "Modifier" linking to cart
- Add "Proceed to checkout" Button with text "Commander".
AJAX solution must be documented, for ex. using UML and Flowcharts.
In your offer please include
- Expected time alloctation for points 1 - 7 above.
- Expected Turn-around-Time once an agreement has been made.
-> All references will be checked.
-> Offers without references will be ignored. If you are new in the business and do not have references yet, please supply links to work showcasing your abilities. You will be asked to prove ownership of site by making a minor modification.
-> IMPORTANT: Offers with fake references will be reported to freelancer.com. Kindly save your time and reputation by being honest.
Be honest about your background in the offer. Dishonesty will make you lose the contract.
We do not favor freelancers based on country of origin.
-> 30% paid on project start.
-> 35% paid on first functioning proto.
-> Remaining 35% paid on completion of project according
hi, I am looking for an individual who could create a simplified Kickstarter like website with the following features: -Database with user accounts (a simple users table with few basic information) -Database with project details created by users (simple projects table with describtion,...
Creating a new website. Could be straight HTML, with CSS and maybe some JQuery for effects. Will need 4 or 5 logo designs and business card designs. All custom design, no templating. The website design should be simple and easy. It will have minimal content...
I'm looking for a web/graphic designer to design a new template for a web text-based game. The job will entail: 1. Analyzing the current template of the game, and the key features that need to be in the template. 2. Ability to draw illustrations and use them in the template. 3...
We are looking for a total redevelopment of a PHP game's template. The current template is only really useful on a desktop/laptop due to the size of the design...
Looking for a website and logo for a new business. Business is offering: Direct Mail, SMS Marketing, Web & Mobile Site Design. Opportunity for the right person to continue with company for future projects. * Ideally looking for a US Based Contractor...
You will go to my link and click on it and register and you will have to choose a trial even if it's just 1.00 to verify you are a U.S. resident. Then you can proceed with getting adds out and people reffered. Looking for representatives! You will make $20...
Small biweekly news publication is seeking a graphic designer with solid experience in Adobe products for design of advertising and publication layout...
To start, I have a youtube channel called Top10Archive. I do "Top 10" videos, and want to start doing voice overs to make my videos better. I would like to do 1-3 videos per day. My channel is going to be similar to WatchMojo...