Our embedded system need to use of-the-shelf modem for wireless interfacing, both modem has no problem connected using Ubuntu, but we try to port to our Embedded Linux, we found problem.
Our embedded linux spec is below:
1. Kernel : Linux Eddy 2.6.21-rt1
2. OS :Lemonix Real Time Linux
3. Device : Eddy DK V2.1 (ARM9 ARM926EJ-S(180 MHz))
4. filesystem version : eddy-fs-22.214.171.124.bin
5. os version : eddy-os-126.96.36.199.bin
6. bootloader version : eddy-bs-188.8.131.52.bin
More on Lemonix Linux can be found on: http://eng.sysbas.com/default_e.asp
Modem that we are trying to interface with:
1. HUAWEI E1750 (GSM)
2. ZTE 2726 UI (Evdo) (CDMA)
We are quite sure this work is quite simple for those of you who has the experience with the modem.
We will supply with any information/file that you need and also our current progress for this work can be downloaded at this location, so you will get the idea what is needed to be done.