We are currently looking for a freelance graphic web designer based near Hatfield (North London, UK). The job can be office or home based but would require at least a weekly meeting. As a graphic web designer, you will be involved in website maintenance, website usability and ensure that the website's brand value is at least maintained, if not improved.
• Responsible for the design of web pages, graphics, multimedia and GUIs.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Experience in designing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 2 years of web design experience is required.
• Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
• Ability to design effective visuals for online marketing campaigns (email, banners, landing pages)
• Practical experience in development of graphics creation with Photoshop
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative and flexible environment.