We are looking to create an app with similar look and function as the app known as The Ugly Meter. While the app will emulate The Ugly Meter in some respect, it will not be identical. We would like to create a similar app that is able to take a picture and provide a rating in the same way. Graphics are of the utmost importance because the app must be aesthetically pleasing. You will be responsible for completing/coding most if not all aspects of the project, so you must possess the necessary skill set to do so. In addition you must be available to make iterations as needed in the near future. More details about the app will be available to those selected for interviews.
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- Must be able to provide detailed timeline and meet specific milestones
- A work style that is extremely detail and time oriented
- Strong communication skills
- 100 hours of logged Odesk time
- Strong proficiency in English language both written and oral
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Must be able to contribute ideas for making the application better and more user friendly
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little supervision
- Must be able to complete all aspects of the app including and not limited to graphics and audio.
- Strong verifiable references