SALESFORCE.COM SOLUTION ARCHITECT:
This position requires the ability to lead the requirements gathering, design, and solution
creation process. You intimately understand the strengths and limitations of the solutions you are implementing. Coupled with this knowledge, and our solution design methodology, an implementation plan is created and executed.
• Work with IT and business resources to identify detailed business requirements to
support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives
• Develop comprehensive functional specification documents, configuration designs, use
cases, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful
implementation of initiatives and processes.
•Configure Salesforce.com to meet approved solution designs
• Define and build reporting to measure key aspects of the business.
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral
as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as
• Measure and document business results achieved through solutions implemented
• Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current
with the latest capabilities of each release.
• Ensure consistency of processes and data quality across all departments through
continuous training efforts
• Assist with integration of third-party vendors
• 2+ years of external CRM consulting experience with one more CRM software
(Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Siebel, etc...)
• 2+ years expertise in project management
• 2-3 years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation,
Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems)
•2-3 years of Salesforce.com administrator experience
• Salesforce Customer & Partner Portal experience a plus
• Ability to lead small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer
•Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
• Interact with high-level clients and demonstrate strategic understanding of business
• Ability to use past experience and assist in business process / solutions design
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all
levels and business units
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and
timeliness of system information
•In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
coupled with solid understanding of the related business processes (Sales, Marketing,
Customer Support, Professional Services, etc...)
• Familiarity with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and
APEX Web services
• Think critically and analytically
• Possess strong data relationship and technical logic skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Willingness travel up to 50%
• Bachelor's degree required
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) and Experience with
enterprise integration, extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
• PMP Certification
• Principles only. No recruiters please.
• Unable to sponsor visas.
Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com has become the #1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner (AppExchange 2010). We manage an allstar team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects to design, develop, deploy, and support cloud solutions for nearly every vertical. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous education & salesforce certifications, flexible working hours, tools for working remotely, casual dress at the office, quarterly company outings, and subsidized beverage and snack center. In 2010, F
I have a nationwide project that requires me to generate leads. Please review all the information on the link below and let me know if you would like to be part of this nationwide project! My Skype ID: mylocalplumber http://www.mylocalplumber.com/seo101andmore/
Integrated - Real Estate marketing websites: AND Home Owner Association Websites: like the ones these companies build http://www.hoa-sites.com/ , http://www.hoaconnections.com/ , and http://www.associationcomm...
Im looking for a talented and fast designer who can deliver Psd files in layers. I need the header , footer , buttons etc. all in separate files so my programmer can implement them Please contact me for more details We will have multiple jobs if your good !
I am looking for someone who is an Expert at posting ads and getting around all things craigslist puts in place to stop people from posting in various sections. Such as only allowing one post/IP ect...
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
I have a bi-weekly (26x/year) mugshot newspaper Looking for a graphic designer to take over for the designer leaving Duties include: Manually scraping/saving new mugshots as they are posted to the web...
I'm looking for a permanent in house designer. Please read the whole listing before applying. I've started an inbound marketing firm stationed in Tampa Florida (http://marketmarines.com/) We are an established firm that is looking for a permanent in house designer...
- Execute development within a Greenfield development environment. - Work with teams spread across infrastructure, product development, support, test, and the front office. - Participate in ecommerce product requirements gathering...
We provide the following benefits to all our webcam models: - Earn from $0.80/minute up to 70% of your gross earnings paid weekly with no minimums. - 70% lifetime revenue share paid weekly for recording or uploading videos for sale...