SALESFORCE.COM SOLUTION ARCHITECT:
This position requires the ability to lead the requirements gathering, design, and solution
creation process. You intimately understand the strengths and limitations of the solutions you are implementing. Coupled with this knowledge, and our solution design methodology, an implementation plan is created and executed.
• Work with IT and business resources to identify detailed business requirements to
support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives
• Develop comprehensive functional specification documents, configuration designs, use
cases, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful
implementation of initiatives and processes.
•Configure Salesforce.com to meet approved solution designs
• Define and build reporting to measure key aspects of the business.
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral
as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as
• Measure and document business results achieved through solutions implemented
• Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current
with the latest capabilities of each release.
• Ensure consistency of processes and data quality across all departments through
continuous training efforts
• Assist with integration of third-party vendors
• 2+ years of external CRM consulting experience with one more CRM software
(Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Siebel, etc...)
• 2+ years expertise in project management
• 2-3 years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation,
Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems)
•2-3 years of Salesforce.com administrator experience
• Salesforce Customer & Partner Portal experience a plus
• Ability to lead small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer
•Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
• Interact with high-level clients and demonstrate strategic understanding of business
• Ability to use past experience and assist in business process / solutions design
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all
levels and business units
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and
timeliness of system information
•In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
coupled with solid understanding of the related business processes (Sales, Marketing,
Customer Support, Professional Services, etc...)
• Familiarity with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and
APEX Web services
• Think critically and analytically
• Possess strong data relationship and technical logic skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Willingness travel up to 50%
• Bachelor's degree required
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) and Experience with
enterprise integration, extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
• PMP Certification
• Principles only. No recruiters please.
• Unable to sponsor visas.
Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com has become the #1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner (AppExchange 2010). We manage an allstar team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects to design, develop, deploy, and support cloud solutions for nearly every vertical. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous education & salesforce certifications, flexible working hours, tools for working remotely, casual dress at the office, quarterly company outings, and subsidized beverage and snack center. In 2010, F
Hi, I am looking for a press release distributor who can submit my client's pr to sbwire, prbuzz, myprgeinie and press doc along with some free sites. Currently I am using this fiverr gig http://fiverr...
Responsibilities: Oversee planning, development, and delivery of content from writer and other content creators (including current VA) Create additional content for products as needed (eg, worksheets, checklists, spreadsheets, document templates) Review all work delivered from contractors for errors
JOB INTRODUCTION We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to make phone calls in Portuguese for our websites: lightinthebox(dot)com/pt miniinthebox(dot)com/pt This is a fixed position working from home, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, going on indefinitely...
JOB INTRODUCTION We are looking for Customer Service Representatives for our Portuguese websites: lightinthebox(dot)com/pt miniinthebox(dot)com/pt This is a fixed position working from home, 5 days a week, 4 hours a day, going on indefinitely...
WHMCS.com support wrote: "Just to clarify, if web hosting is WHMCS recurring monthly and domain registration is WHMCS recurring annually, then only one PayPal subscription would be setup, and that would be for the WHMCS product, web hosting WHMCS recurring monthly...
I have a website at Davosh.com that is nearly complete but has a few styling errors and php errors and general bugs that need to get worked out. I have a PSD that shows how I want everything to look...
I need a expert with css and html to code what is below to using html/css so it looks just like the image. I want to be able to edit the size of each 3 sections using style="width:20%;", This is what you will make using html/css even the triangle. The less code the better. https://www...
Buen día Necesitamos un sitio web como buscafuska.com o adoptapet.com o petfinder.com Hecho con Laravel o Phalcon PHP Frameworks y MySQL Por lo menos con 4 niveles o paneles de admin diferentes -Usuario -Vetenrinario -Asociacion - Administración Registro mediante Facebook Auth y normal con las car
I need stepped inserts made for our presentation folders. We need 3 of them to be about security guards and the the other three to be about our ballistic laminate that can be put on windows to protect against burglary...