SALESFORCE.COM SOLUTION ARCHITECT:
This position requires the ability to lead the requirements gathering, design, and solution
creation process. You intimately understand the strengths and limitations of the solutions you are implementing. Coupled with this knowledge, and our solution design methodology, an implementation plan is created and executed.
• Work with IT and business resources to identify detailed business requirements to
support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives
• Develop comprehensive functional specification documents, configuration designs, use
cases, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful
implementation of initiatives and processes.
•Configure Salesforce.com to meet approved solution designs
• Define and build reporting to measure key aspects of the business.
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral
as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as
• Measure and document business results achieved through solutions implemented
• Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current
with the latest capabilities of each release.
• Ensure consistency of processes and data quality across all departments through
continuous training efforts
• Assist with integration of third-party vendors
• 2+ years of external CRM consulting experience with one more CRM software
(Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Siebel, etc...)
• 2+ years expertise in project management
• 2-3 years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation,
Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems)
•2-3 years of Salesforce.com administrator experience
• Salesforce Customer & Partner Portal experience a plus
• Ability to lead small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer
•Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
• Interact with high-level clients and demonstrate strategic understanding of business
• Ability to use past experience and assist in business process / solutions design
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all
levels and business units
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and
timeliness of system information
•In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
coupled with solid understanding of the related business processes (Sales, Marketing,
Customer Support, Professional Services, etc...)
• Familiarity with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and
APEX Web services
• Think critically and analytically
• Possess strong data relationship and technical logic skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Willingness travel up to 50%
• Bachelor's degree required
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) and Experience with
enterprise integration, extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
• PMP Certification
• Principles only. No recruiters please.
• Unable to sponsor visas.
Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com has become the #1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner (AppExchange 2010). We manage an allstar team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects to design, develop, deploy, and support cloud solutions for nearly every vertical. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous education & salesforce certifications, flexible working hours, tools for working remotely, casual dress at the office, quarterly company outings, and subsidized beverage and snack center. In 2010, F
I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
I have a nationwide project that requires me to generate leads. Please review all the information on the link below and let me know if you would like to be part of this nationwide project! My Skype ID: mylocalplumber http://www.mylocalplumber.com/seo101andmore/
New Company Starting called 360Vectis. We will be reaching out to religious organizations to be in charge of building & handling there email campaign list with their members via QR CODE/Landing Page. we will also offer them to opt-in on SMS messaging services...
Hi, we are an app design and build company. We are currently recruiting sales people in the UK. We use the Bizness Apps platform so are only looking for designers who are expert with this platform. We anticipate a high volume of work. Applicants must be able to show examples of their work. Thank yo
I'm looking for a web/graphic designer to design a new template for a web text-based game. The job will entail: 1. Analyzing the current template of the game, and the key features that need to be in the template. 2. Ability to draw illustrations and use them in the template. 3...
We are currently planning for 1 game as of now, and are need of experience team or people that are willing to join a team and work together. You will be working with 3D modelling/Sound, all that good stuff...
This website is designed to link skilled people with clients who need small tasks to be completed in their local area. Vendors create skill profiles, and clients search for them using skills and geographic location as the main criteria...
Clothing company in need of skilled individual who can handle Square Space for website, Big Cartel for products, Word Press for blogs, all web design changes, and all back end technical requests that arise...