SALESFORCE.COM SOLUTION ARCHITECT:
This position requires the ability to lead the requirements gathering, design, and solution
creation process. You intimately understand the strengths and limitations of the solutions you are implementing. Coupled with this knowledge, and our solution design methodology, an implementation plan is created and executed.
• Work with IT and business resources to identify detailed business requirements to
support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives
• Develop comprehensive functional specification documents, configuration designs, use
cases, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful
implementation of initiatives and processes.
•Configure Salesforce.com to meet approved solution designs
• Define and build reporting to measure key aspects of the business.
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral
as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as
• Measure and document business results achieved through solutions implemented
• Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current
with the latest capabilities of each release.
• Ensure consistency of processes and data quality across all departments through
continuous training efforts
• Assist with integration of third-party vendors
• 2+ years of external CRM consulting experience with one more CRM software
(Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Siebel, etc...)
• 2+ years expertise in project management
• 2-3 years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation,
Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems)
•2-3 years of Salesforce.com administrator experience
• Salesforce Customer & Partner Portal experience a plus
• Ability to lead small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer
•Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
• Interact with high-level clients and demonstrate strategic understanding of business
• Ability to use past experience and assist in business process / solutions design
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all
levels and business units
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and
timeliness of system information
•In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
coupled with solid understanding of the related business processes (Sales, Marketing,
Customer Support, Professional Services, etc...)
• Familiarity with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and
APEX Web services
• Think critically and analytically
• Possess strong data relationship and technical logic skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Willingness travel up to 50%
• Bachelor's degree required
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) and Experience with
enterprise integration, extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
• PMP Certification
• Principles only. No recruiters please.
• Unable to sponsor visas.
Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com has become the #1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner (AppExchange 2010). We manage an allstar team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects to design, develop, deploy, and support cloud solutions for nearly every vertical. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous education & salesforce certifications, flexible working hours, tools for working remotely, casual dress at the office, quarterly company outings, and subsidized beverage and snack center. In 2010, F
Designer required for a local luxury startup magazine. Must have great graphic design skills, know Photoshop and InDesign CS6. Must work locally in Palm Beach County and be willing to invest your hard work for less than you are worth on a project or weekly pay plan...
I need a designer to create an eye-catching logo and credit card design for a new nightlife company. I have a initial design concept drawn out and reference photos on what I would like the credit card to look like...
I have a nationwide project that requires me to generate leads. Please review all the information on the link below and let me know if you would like to be part of this nationwide project! My Skype ID: mylocalplumber http://www.mylocalplumber.com/seo101andmore/
I am looking for someone who is an Expert at posting ads and getting around all things craigslist puts in place to stop people from posting in various sections. Such as only allowing one post/IP ect...
I would like have a 2.0 website designed with Ruby-on-Rails (front end) & Scala (back end). Let's call it PicX for now.... This is a simple concept. A user uploads iphone picture with Only 140 text characters to describe it (including the photo link)...
Hello Everyone here.. I want some guys for my game who have a serious passion about creating a pc simulation game. I will offer you 5% from the game revenue( after publishing the game). THERE WILL BE NO MONTHLY SALARY. I want some serious mad guys to invest in my game...
we are the best factory to print logo on part of car & motorcycle & bicycle - every part of car we can print logo on it especially the a little part. - with cheap price & best quality. - guarantee about colors for printing to suit with customer's order. please contact : Mr.Wi
YOURLS stands for Your Own URL Shortener. It is a small set of PHP scripts that will allow you to run your own URL shortening service (a la TinyURL or bitly). ---I DID NOT CREATE THIS SCRIPT---- I would like a batch of themes for this open source script. Both Front End and Back end...
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...