SALESFORCE.COM SOLUTION ARCHITECT:
This position requires the ability to lead the requirements gathering, design, and solution
creation process. You intimately understand the strengths and limitations of the solutions you are implementing. Coupled with this knowledge, and our solution design methodology, an implementation plan is created and executed.
• Work with IT and business resources to identify detailed business requirements to
support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives
• Develop comprehensive functional specification documents, configuration designs, use
cases, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful
implementation of initiatives and processes.
•Configure Salesforce.com to meet approved solution designs
• Define and build reporting to measure key aspects of the business.
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral
as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as
• Measure and document business results achieved through solutions implemented
• Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current
with the latest capabilities of each release.
• Ensure consistency of processes and data quality across all departments through
continuous training efforts
• Assist with integration of third-party vendors
• 2+ years of external CRM consulting experience with one more CRM software
(Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Siebel, etc...)
• 2+ years expertise in project management
• 2-3 years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation,
Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems)
•2-3 years of Salesforce.com administrator experience
• Salesforce Customer & Partner Portal experience a plus
• Ability to lead small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer
•Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
• Interact with high-level clients and demonstrate strategic understanding of business
• Ability to use past experience and assist in business process / solutions design
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all
levels and business units
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and
timeliness of system information
•In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
coupled with solid understanding of the related business processes (Sales, Marketing,
Customer Support, Professional Services, etc...)
• Familiarity with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and
APEX Web services
• Think critically and analytically
• Possess strong data relationship and technical logic skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Willingness travel up to 50%
• Bachelor's degree required
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) and Experience with
enterprise integration, extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
• PMP Certification
• Principles only. No recruiters please.
• Unable to sponsor visas.
Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com has become the #1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner (AppExchange 2010). We manage an allstar team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects to design, develop, deploy, and support cloud solutions for nearly every vertical. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous education & salesforce certifications, flexible working hours, tools for working remotely, casual dress at the office, quarterly company outings, and subsidized beverage and snack center. In 2010, F
Job Description: We are looking for an SEO specialist to work on a website I have just launched. The goal of the project is to move the site to page 1 & preferably to the top 3 rankings on Google, Bing/Yahoo! Alliance while also attracting the right types of users...
Build a blog like tutorialspoint.com using html5, css3 and jquery. No other technology should be used. UI should look very attractive and it should be same as tutorialspoint.com to place advertisements like tutorialspoint.com. Should support IE6,IE7,IE8,IE9, & all other browsers...
Our website is Professionals.info which is a local business directory with over 50,000 unique month visitors searching for local professionals such as Plumbers, Electricians, Gardeners, Locksmiths, Movers etc.....
Please navigate to http://seodockcenter.com. Scroll down to packages. You must be able to offer these packages (meaning everything listed in the package) at 50% of the cost of each package. If you agree then we can work together. We dont mind having multiple suppliers so possibly more than one perso
Oxfordfreelancers.com OFFERING JOBS AT THE BEST RATES WITH INSTANT PAYMENTS AND 80% MILESTONE BEFORE WORK. Oxfordfreelancers.com is looking to hire Serious, Dedicated and Honest freelancers from all over the world to work on the thousands of orders we have at the best rates...
hi i need seo on my website i need google top 10 ranking on my keywords thanks website http://www.frontarticles.com/ keywords: free articles, articles, free article directory, article submit, free articles submit
I need a website with similar functionality as ozdigitising.com.au. I will supply the content. ie text. Although I need similar functionality, i want a different lay out and colour scheme. I may provide some pictures that need to go on to the site...
Currently looking for a Volusion template expert to provide modification/assistance with Volusion template enhancement and changes as requested by the client for www.shopeventually.com.
I need a tutoring website. I have a tutoring company in Pakistan. I want to make a custom website for both home tutoring and online tutoring. Website will be more likely job website because tutor will make their profiles. Some features will be shown to parents and some will not be. e...
OBJECTIVE: Using existing platforms (Wordpress, Responsive, Woocommerce plugin), to build one web page for one product that serves the purpose as a landing page, product page (since we only have 1 product) and a checkout page...