SALESFORCE.COM SOLUTION ARCHITECT:
This position requires the ability to lead the requirements gathering, design, and solution
creation process. You intimately understand the strengths and limitations of the solutions you are implementing. Coupled with this knowledge, and our solution design methodology, an implementation plan is created and executed.
• Work with IT and business resources to identify detailed business requirements to
support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives
• Develop comprehensive functional specification documents, configuration designs, use
cases, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful
implementation of initiatives and processes.
•Configure Salesforce.com to meet approved solution designs
• Define and build reporting to measure key aspects of the business.
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral
as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as
• Measure and document business results achieved through solutions implemented
• Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current
with the latest capabilities of each release.
• Ensure consistency of processes and data quality across all departments through
continuous training efforts
• Assist with integration of third-party vendors
• 2+ years of external CRM consulting experience with one more CRM software
(Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Siebel, etc...)
• 2+ years expertise in project management
• 2-3 years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation,
Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems)
•2-3 years of Salesforce.com administrator experience
• Salesforce Customer & Partner Portal experience a plus
• Ability to lead small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer
•Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
• Interact with high-level clients and demonstrate strategic understanding of business
• Ability to use past experience and assist in business process / solutions design
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all
levels and business units
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and
timeliness of system information
•In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
coupled with solid understanding of the related business processes (Sales, Marketing,
Customer Support, Professional Services, etc...)
• Familiarity with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and
APEX Web services
• Think critically and analytically
• Possess strong data relationship and technical logic skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Willingness travel up to 50%
• Bachelor's degree required
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) and Experience with
enterprise integration, extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
• PMP Certification
• Principles only. No recruiters please.
• Unable to sponsor visas.
Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com has become the #1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner (AppExchange 2010). We manage an allstar team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects to design, develop, deploy, and support cloud solutions for nearly every vertical. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous education & salesforce certifications, flexible working hours, tools for working remotely, casual dress at the office, quarterly company outings, and subsidized beverage and snack center. In 2010, F
Professional Real Estate looking for an English speaking, assistant that has experience with writing blogs for social media, must be able to articulate well and able to arrange ideas in a written format. Duties include: writing blogs about given topics...
Looking for Website content writers. Types of websites: Dentists Plastic Surgeons HVAC Air Conditioning Vein Treatments Hair Restoration Dermatology These are some of the sites that we have written, and he type of writing you'll be expected to do: http://www.flgreenteam.com/ http://www...
I need a english to hindi translator on permanent basis !! we Hire translators on daily basis who can produce quality work. I will pay you 1$ for 499 words plus bonuses !! It will increase as we go along ...
Need to write professional adds for photography and spa businesses to be posted on different websites. Photography (igphotography.com) SPA (Lachic.ca) Websites will be Kijiji.ca and similar Will also post on forums, facebook etc.
I need an animation for our companies dust collector systems done. Very similar to what our competitor has done. http://www.farrapc.com/videos/1012 (excluding the beginning). There will also be slight differences to the product design yet the principle is the same...
Criar uma plataforma para venda de ingressos de eventos em plataformas móveis. A plataforma deve contar com interação com Facebook para login e visualização da lista de amigos e também com integração a um serviço Web para atualização de informações dos eventos e clientes. Será també...
Project Description: Need to re-design an existing website for a Honda motorcycle dealer. They have a number of new motorcycles to list with description and photos. Multiple contact forms for sales, service, test ride & finance.The project also requires a online shop for the sale of accessories
Bring qualified visitors to my site through high organic rankings on the top search engines. Increase sales through organic methods. Optimize my website for SEO. www.thegolfcartmart.com
I have a website www.harvestcreativemedia.com which is a wordpress website. I have a few SEO and structure based issues. I am looking for a wedpress and SEO expert who can uninstall the unnecessary plugins (Don't know) and install some useful plugin (Don't know) for me...