We are looking for someone to restyle / redesign an existing Flash page turner module - similar to:
...though no module has yet been chosen, so this is flexible. The work will involve creating a Book for Remembrance for a well known organisation, listing the names and photos of loved ones who have recently passed away and allowing them to search the book by name or date.
The book takes its entries from a database on the back end, which itself is updated by two sources (manual entries and automatic entries from two external applications). The design work and database will be provided to you. The key tasks involved are as follows:
- Implementing our compatible design with the Flash solution.
- The name and image for each entry will be pasted into the book using an elegant font and an automatic sepia filter for the images. Below these names will be two static URLs to external sites.
- Each page will be for a different day, with the names of those associated with that day listed below. So for example, January 3rd will show the names of those who died on January 3rd.
- The database will be managed via an admin panel where entries can be approved and removed - these changes will then be reflected on the flash book, so will need to update in real time.
- Users will be able to search for a name in a form outside of the flash; search queries will be parsed via XML to the flash front end.
The project will be to build the component using the design and data provided into a function Flash book, and would be needed for early March. Please contact us if you have further questions.
Tomorrow I need some one to import my customer subscription data into my Recurly account after Recurly imports my customer payment data into the system. I have a small budget of $25 and will pay upon successful completion of the task. I will create milestone as well. API Doc is here: [url remove
I'm looking for someone to create a custom plugin where I can edit templates externally on my local desktop. Ideally, the plugin, when enabled, will export all templates to a folder on the web server. From there, I should be able to edit templates via editing program of choice...