- The objective of this analysys is the carrying capacity of a connection between: corrugated sheet - purlin with a self-tapping screw under the effect of wind suction, preferably in Abaqus CAE software, using the international units meeters-Newton.
- non-linear with the objective of finding the exact failure type of the connection, and the force that cause it
- the tricky part is defining the connection between the tapping screw-corrugated sheet-washer-purlin, beacause the self tapping screw has to be exactly real with elicoidal margins, and the corrugated sheet is only 0.7mm thick.
For our collaboration to be more effective and less time consuming, i can make the 3D model (corrugated sheet and purlin) without the self-tapping screw and the washer, in any format you need, and you can take it from there.
I have attached:
- the alluminium alloy properties used for the corrugated sheet
- the self-tapping screw info
- steel properties for the purlin
- overview of the model
- margin conditions
This analysys is part of a research paper, I'm a structural design engineer student and the part with modelling in that detail with self-tapping screws is over my league. Thank you for your time.
Product registration and price survey of the Amazon I am looking for people who can price survey of the product being exhibited in the Amazon Europe and Japan. I will $ 20 payment in the 1000 product registration. I am the export business from Japan...
I will supply the successful candidate the LED Wizard 7 software to use for this particular job a You Tube presentation of the software can be seen here. http://www.ledwizard.com/products/ledwizard/the_tour.php These 6 x short videos show how the software works and how simple it is to operate...
stock exchage controler yougo in website https://nous.net/intro?by=jck0d8 and use ingoogle crome and then show mobile when open site screen click on it show sign up and sign up here start work next job is invest your earning in this site http://www.etoro.com/refferal...