We need an experienced technical recruiter who has strong technical background and years of experience recruiting technical positions. The person needs to train recruiter on all possible information to help them know how to shortlist candidates for technical positions and do effective resume screening independently.
Responsibilities: (You need to teach everything from the basics.)
- Train recruiter on basics of technical terminology
- Train recruiter types of technology positions and how to screen resumes based on the technical skills. (What's cloud computing, what's Java, what's C++, EVERY LITTLE THING WITHOUT CONFUSING THEM)
- Need to document each and every word that you train for future reference.
- Need to develop an ACTION PLAN for training.
- Train recruiter on search strings or sourcing techniques
- Train recruiter on how to target web to source technical candidates.
- Candidates having prior experience in training are preferred most.
- Though experience on oDesk is not directly related to this job, i prefer someone who has experience in recruiting on oDesk & good feedback for authenticity.
- Training need to be done ONLY during weekends or holidays. (Very rarely during weekdays depending upon recruiter's availability)
- Available for at least 2hours every weekend (Sat & Sun)
In your cover letter, briefly explain in a paragraph about yrs of recruiting experience, technical background and any other information you might think is useful.