I need a PHP/MYSQL guru.
Only a few hours work for someone who can look at an existing script and can update to work.
I am using an existing dynamic form generator called Gravity Forms (http://www.gravityforms.com/) and an online billing system called Freshbooks (www.freshbooks.com).
Gravity forms allows me to create dynamic forms and currently pushes client and invoice information into Freshbooks. This works well.
I need someone to adjust the Gravity Forms PHP and MYSQL to do the following
1) Save the assigned fields to the Gravity Forms database
2) When the dynamic form is filled out (see http://www.appamation.com/?page_id=7) it pushes the project information i.e.
* Project Name > Project Name - Already in the form but doesn't work
* A tick box for Client can see summaries of dates worked and tasks logged (not existing in form)
* Task Definition > Add a new task - Already in the form but doesn't work
Only two files need to be updated and a small change to the database.