We're an online publisher looking for a long-term relationship with a freelancer to handle a variety of projects that come up.
Primarily, we are looking for someone to design, code, and test emails, webpages, landing pages, create e-books, banner ads, and other editorial and marketing materials.
Candidates should have a strong design AND coding background, because the primary responsibilities include:
• Designing and coding emails according to industry best practices
• Testing emails to ensure deliverability and proper rendering across email providers
• Design and layout of special reports and e-books, using desktop publishing software such as Indesign, Microsoft Publisher, Serif, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• Designing and coding of call-to-action boxes, web buttons, e-book covers, banner ads, and other online marketing materials
• Loading and testing content placed into our proprietary broadcast email provider, membership website, and Wordpress site
• Troubleshooting various aspects of the above using their ticket systems, email, and phone
Candidates with the following, additional experience will be considered extremely attractive:
• Installing and configuring plugins on a Wordpress site running the Thesis Theme
• Installing and monitoring web analytics using Google Analytics
• Landing page testing and optimization using Google Website Optimizer
Summary of Required Skills:
HTML (intermediate to advanced)
CSS (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Photoshop or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Illustrator or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Acrobat or similar (basic to advanced)
Wordpress (intermediate to advanced)
Thesis Theme for Wordpress (basic to advanced)
Membergate subscription site platform (basic to advanced)
Web video production (basic to advanced)
PHP (basic to advanced)
Interest in golf and/or travel
Payment is commensurate with skill level, experience, and speed.
Please do not reply saying you can design my website. All that will do is show you have not read the job description.
We require a logo designer will pay $1 per logo bonus to be paid for final accepted logo. work must be vector and origanal NO CLIP ART. 3 to 5 concepts per logo design.
Hello This post is for Eastern Europe provider (Ukrainian , Russian, Bulgarian, Romanian). DO NOT spend your bid if you are not from Eastern Europe. this post is ONLY for Independent (freelancers), Agencies please do not spend your bid...
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME IF YOU'RE OFFSHORE We're a consulting business that supports medium to small enterprises and we currently support our clients with their digital strategy and digital design requirements...
Hello Everyone here.. I want some guys for my game who have a serious passion about creating a pc simulation game. I will offer you 5% from the game revenue( after publishing the game). THERE WILL BE NO MONTHLY SALARY. I want some serious mad guys to invest in my game...
We need talented videos 50 per week. Internet quality video is fine. min 5 mins duration of the video is fine. You need to record any talented persons video and upload to hiddenidol.com. Please read the help and about pages before applying. We own the copyright of these videos...
I publish a bi-weekly HTML Newsletter and looking for someone to update the file on a regular basis. I have already created the file format and images utilized. You will need to understand HTML and be able to modify images. The task takes about 6 hours to complete.
We offer free website templates to our new ecommerce customers. Looking for a designer who can take a basic idea from a customer and turn it into a nice looking custom design. These templates are basic, we only need a header graphic for the store and a matching color scheme for the side buttons...
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...