We're an online publisher looking for a long-term relationship with a freelancer to handle a variety of projects that come up.
Primarily, we are looking for someone to design, code, and test emails, webpages, landing pages, create e-books, banner ads, and other editorial and marketing materials.
Candidates should have a strong design AND coding background, because the primary responsibilities include:
• Designing and coding emails according to industry best practices
• Testing emails to ensure deliverability and proper rendering across email providers
• Design and layout of special reports and e-books, using desktop publishing software such as Indesign, Microsoft Publisher, Serif, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• Designing and coding of call-to-action boxes, web buttons, e-book covers, banner ads, and other online marketing materials
• Loading and testing content placed into our proprietary broadcast email provider, membership website, and Wordpress site
• Troubleshooting various aspects of the above using their ticket systems, email, and phone
Candidates with the following, additional experience will be considered extremely attractive:
• Installing and configuring plugins on a Wordpress site running the Thesis Theme
• Installing and monitoring web analytics using Google Analytics
• Landing page testing and optimization using Google Website Optimizer
Summary of Required Skills:
HTML (intermediate to advanced)
CSS (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Photoshop or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Illustrator or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Acrobat or similar (basic to advanced)
Wordpress (intermediate to advanced)
Thesis Theme for Wordpress (basic to advanced)
Membergate subscription site platform (basic to advanced)
Web video production (basic to advanced)
PHP (basic to advanced)
Interest in golf and/or travel
Payment is commensurate with skill level, experience, and speed.
Please do not reply saying you can design my website. All that will do is show you have not read the job description.
I need an expert to work with my company long term to create 100s of infographics. I will pay you per infographic created. Please see my budget below before you place a bid. I have attached an example of the type of work I need. Requirements: 1...
Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in over 130 countries...
Objective A website where my customers (aka The Company) can send and receive mensajes from/to their own customers (aka The User) Receiving messages are retrieved from a remote server then stored on a local database...
Heay Freelancer, I need someone to convert some PSD design to HTML, It has to be responsive HTML5 s please if u dont have skill in this dont bid. Also this is very urgent work that has to be delivered ASAP. Thanks
DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SAMPLES OF THIS TYPE OF WORK. NOT TO BE RUDE BUT I CANNOT JUDGE IF YOU CAN DO A GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGN JOB BASED ON A COUPLE OF CARTOON CHARACTERS AND SOME WEB DESIGN. I need someone who understands what I am looking for here and is READY to start on this job NOW...
Sproutone is looking for a developer which is willing to work with us in Custom CMS work and other php developments. We are looking for a fast developer, not somebody who will tell us a custom CMS for nearly anything will take 1-3 weeks or 1-3 months. We are willing to pay between 600-1000$ ...
Hello, who can make simple order form in php with [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] Name Country Amount Phone Address TRANSACTIONID and then pay with up link integration
We have a product already drawn up with all the data. I need some small changes to the design and some dimensions Changed. These drawings need to be complete to have a prototype made.
I have a live website that's really just an online portfolio of my writing (and some photography). Because the clips were scanned in as pdfs, it was built in Scribd, and because I don't have the original documents anymore, I've been advised to keep that platform (and NOT, eg, migrate to