We're an online publisher looking for a long-term relationship with a freelancer to handle a variety of projects that come up.
Primarily, we are looking for someone to design, code, and test emails, webpages, landing pages, create e-books, banner ads, and other editorial and marketing materials.
Candidates should have a strong design AND coding background, because the primary responsibilities include:
• Designing and coding emails according to industry best practices
• Testing emails to ensure deliverability and proper rendering across email providers
• Design and layout of special reports and e-books, using desktop publishing software such as Indesign, Microsoft Publisher, Serif, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• Designing and coding of call-to-action boxes, web buttons, e-book covers, banner ads, and other online marketing materials
• Loading and testing content placed into our proprietary broadcast email provider, membership website, and Wordpress site
• Troubleshooting various aspects of the above using their ticket systems, email, and phone
Candidates with the following, additional experience will be considered extremely attractive:
• Installing and configuring plugins on a Wordpress site running the Thesis Theme
• Installing and monitoring web analytics using Google Analytics
• Landing page testing and optimization using Google Website Optimizer
Summary of Required Skills:
HTML (intermediate to advanced)
CSS (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Photoshop or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Illustrator or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Acrobat or similar (basic to advanced)
Wordpress (intermediate to advanced)
Thesis Theme for Wordpress (basic to advanced)
Membergate subscription site platform (basic to advanced)
Web video production (basic to advanced)
PHP (basic to advanced)
Interest in golf and/or travel
Payment is commensurate with skill level, experience, and speed.
Please do not reply saying you can design my website. All that will do is show you have not read the job description.
Im looking for a talented and fast designer who can deliver Psd files in layers. I need the header , footer , buttons etc. all in separate files so my programmer can implement them Please contact me for more details We will have multiple jobs if your good !
I need someone who is able to use remote desktop to do repetitive newsletter template fabrication. A good understanding of HTML is required. Dependability is the key factor for this on-going project...
We are looking for a total redevelopment of a PHP game's template. The current template is only really useful on a desktop/laptop due to the size of the design...
I'm looking for a web/graphic designer to design a new template for a web text-based game. The job will entail: 1. Analyzing the current template of the game, and the key features that need to be in the template. 2. Ability to draw illustrations and use them in the template. 3...
As a graphic designer with a background in Three Dimensional Design and four years international experience in graphic design I understand the importance of creating the right image for your business, event or presentation...
Long term contract for ProActive Small Biz Academy Seeking a campaign coordinator for a long-term project to build out a promotion system that will run channels ads for a very large Social Media Video site. Basically obtain images off the internet and make professional videos...
Hello I need to outsource at least 1000 cars. I need max 9 subdivision surface model, really perfect exteriors and mid poly interiors. no textures, no shaders and not set needed. In case you have already modeled cars I need some sample wireframe renders to evaluate your skills...
What`s good everybody i need an efficient Recording Engineer , a person who can edit , cut , mix and master my full projects from scratch till the end whenever i need him ...
Calling all product designers! 3DCreationsystems.com is requesting designers to submit your product design for inclusion in our 3D online marketplace visit 3dcreationsystems.com and designfor3d.com. We will pay a negotiated rate but at minimum $5.00 per item. Plus $1...