We're an online publisher looking for a long-term relationship with a freelancer to handle a variety of projects that come up.
Primarily, we are looking for someone to design, code, and test emails, webpages, landing pages, create e-books, banner ads, and other editorial and marketing materials.
Candidates should have a strong design AND coding background, because the primary responsibilities include:
• Designing and coding emails according to industry best practices
• Testing emails to ensure deliverability and proper rendering across email providers
• Design and layout of special reports and e-books, using desktop publishing software such as Indesign, Microsoft Publisher, Serif, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• Designing and coding of call-to-action boxes, web buttons, e-book covers, banner ads, and other online marketing materials
• Loading and testing content placed into our proprietary broadcast email provider, membership website, and Wordpress site
• Troubleshooting various aspects of the above using their ticket systems, email, and phone
Candidates with the following, additional experience will be considered extremely attractive:
• Installing and configuring plugins on a Wordpress site running the Thesis Theme
• Installing and monitoring web analytics using Google Analytics
• Landing page testing and optimization using Google Website Optimizer
Summary of Required Skills:
HTML (intermediate to advanced)
CSS (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Photoshop or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Illustrator or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Acrobat or similar (basic to advanced)
Wordpress (intermediate to advanced)
Thesis Theme for Wordpress (basic to advanced)
Membergate subscription site platform (basic to advanced)
Web video production (basic to advanced)
PHP (basic to advanced)
Interest in golf and/or travel
Payment is commensurate with skill level, experience, and speed.
Please do not reply saying you can design my website. All that will do is show you have not read the job description.
WE NEED A SENIOR DEVELOPER IMMEDIATELY FOR PARTNERSHIP! PLEASE APPLY IF INTERESTED! MUST: - Speak English 5 of 5 - Must Have Skype or Phone # - Must be able to communicate effectively - SEEKING PARTNERSHIP! - Able to Market, Develop and Design! - PREFER NORTH AMERICA DEVELOPERS!
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
Dear oDesk Followers, please have a look at this short project profile: MOBILE APP PROGRAMMING: Key Criteria: - Register via Registration Form / Log-In, Facebook, Google+, etc...
I am launching a mascot design firm and need a talented mascot designer who is able to produce quality mascot designs. Compensation: Typically, a client will get 3 concepts and you will make $75 following the compensation outline below...
Hi Looking to create a simple ecommerece site very similiar to 1-day.com.au Each day the deals will change so it would be good to be able to pre-load deals for up to 7 days ahead.
Hello Freelancer Designer Team, I have developed my company overview document and I was wondering if you guys could help me improve the design before I print the document. It is a word document of about 20 pages containing all relevant sections and pictures. All I need is to improve my work. The f
We are looking for an excellent graphic designer with high wordpress skills. Objective: to improve our existing website on a design and technological level. Only designers with very good design proof track are accepted.
Im looking for a creative person who can do a number of creative adverts in flash etc, so the process will be a customer may or may not give images - text sales message etc, it will then be passed to the person hired to create a well thought advert - relevant for that particular business and the...