We're an online publisher looking for a long-term relationship with a freelancer to handle a variety of projects that come up.
Primarily, we are looking for someone to design, code, and test emails, webpages, landing pages, create e-books, banner ads, and other editorial and marketing materials.
Candidates should have a strong design AND coding background, because the primary responsibilities include:
• Designing and coding emails according to industry best practices
• Testing emails to ensure deliverability and proper rendering across email providers
• Design and layout of special reports and e-books, using desktop publishing software such as Indesign, Microsoft Publisher, Serif, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
• Designing and coding of call-to-action boxes, web buttons, e-book covers, banner ads, and other online marketing materials
• Loading and testing content placed into our proprietary broadcast email provider, membership website, and Wordpress site
• Troubleshooting various aspects of the above using their ticket systems, email, and phone
Candidates with the following, additional experience will be considered extremely attractive:
• Installing and configuring plugins on a Wordpress site running the Thesis Theme
• Installing and monitoring web analytics using Google Analytics
• Landing page testing and optimization using Google Website Optimizer
Summary of Required Skills:
HTML (intermediate to advanced)
CSS (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Photoshop or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Illustrator or similar (intermediate to advanced)
Adobe Acrobat or similar (basic to advanced)
Wordpress (intermediate to advanced)
Thesis Theme for Wordpress (basic to advanced)
Membergate subscription site platform (basic to advanced)
Web video production (basic to advanced)
PHP (basic to advanced)
Interest in golf and/or travel
Payment is commensurate with skill level, experience, and speed.
Please do not reply saying you can design my website. All that will do is show you have not read the job description.
We are looking for a graphic designer who can be proficient in Microsoft Word and Publisher . The Designer will have demonstrated strengths in graphics design, project management, and communication...
I need a designer to create an eye-catching logo and credit card design for a new nightlife company. I have a initial design concept drawn out and reference photos on what I would like the credit card to look like...
I'm looking for a web/graphic designer to design a new template for a web text-based game. The job will entail: 1. Analyzing the current template of the game, and the key features that need to be in the template. 2. Ability to draw illustrations and use them in the template. 3...
Coupon Magazine Company looking for Ad / Coupon Designers. We need 10 professional designers to design 20 to 50 ads / coupons a month, we will pay $5.00 Per add designed.
I am looking for a full time experienced web/graphic designer with some knowledge with WordPress templates and redesigning websites. This is a full time position and not just a project base. Must be able to customize already created WordPress templates within a day or 2 days max...
What`s good everybody i need an efficient Recording Engineer , a person who can edit , cut , mix and master my full projects from scratch till the end whenever i need him ...
This website is designed to link skilled people with clients who need small tasks to be completed in their local area. Vendors create skill profiles, and clients search for them using skills and geographic location as the main criteria...
Small biweekly news publication is seeking a graphic designer with solid experience in Adobe products for design of advertising and publication layout...
To start, I have a youtube channel called Top10Archive. I do "Top 10" videos, and want to start doing voice overs to make my videos better. I would like to do 1-3 videos per day. My channel is going to be similar to WatchMojo...