I require a webmaster for a new eCommerce site that i am developing. The site is based on the opencart platform, however has been customised to create an online 'shopping mall'. - further information on this aspect can be found at www.kodemall.com
The job will be a long term contract and work will be required on a periodic basis. The main aspect will be to correct/troubleshoot problems that arise, however general maintenance tasks such as changing banners, etc. will also fall to you. An ability to develop API's to integrate with other ecommerce platforms will be a major plus point for any applicant - this should be stated in your application and will be discussed further in the next round of interviews.
You will also be required to assist with minor onsite SEO tasks, such as meta tags/headers/descriptions (- these will have already been written) as well as adding .
Previous experience and knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, JQuery, Adobe and other web applications are required. A high level of understanding of English is also a must to ensure correct communication.
When responding to the job offer you should answer the following questions:
1) What previous experience do you have of being a webmaster?
2) What do you know about eCommerce?
3) What will you bring to my company? i.e. why should I hire you over anyone else.
4) What qualifications do you have that will be of value to this job?
5) Can you show me a portfolio of previous projects that you have worked on or offer me references?
I look forward to hearing from you.