*** IMPORTANT: IN YOUR REPLY, ANSWER THESE 2 QUESTIONS ***
1. WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT IN LIFE? / WHAT TOPIC ARE YOU MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AT? / WHAT IS YOUR EXPERTISE?
- tell us a topic you are better than average joe that you can write in a HOW TO way) We are looking for EVERYDAY experts. (you don't need to be a PH D...just as long as you are better than the average joe/jane, we are interested in that topic).
2. WHAT IS PROOF OF EXPERTISE/KNOWLEDGE? - Describe your proof of experience/expertise/background in your topics.
- NOTE: We only take USA, UK, or Canada writers OR applicants with ODESK English test scores over 80%.
*** WHAT YOU GET ***
1) OUR RATE (negotiable):
20,000+ words (approx 80 pages) = $100
50+ images OR 100+ images (if necessary) = $25 or $50 extra
TOTAL = $100 or $125 or $150 (depending if we need images)
NOTE: We also need 3 book extras:
100+ word about expert section (in 3rd person)
200+ word book description
500+ word article about topic
- The 3 parts above will not be counted as part of the overall word count...this is just extra parts we need to put you as a co-author
*** AMAZING BENEFITS ***
2) PLUS, YOU WILL BECOME AN AUTHOR
- Your name will appear on the front of the book
- Your name will be on back of the book
- Your name will ALSO be on the end of the book in "About the Expert" section which builds your CREDIBILITY as an EXPERT in your field.
- Plus, we will allow you to put ONE website link in the "About the Expert" section (at the end of the book) so people can visit your site, blog, yotube, or facebook page to contact you for further info.
*** UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY ***
- Don't work for writing for one time payment for other employers.
- Instead GET LIFETIME BENEFITS by BUILDING YOUR CREDIBILITY AS AN EXPERT IN YOUR FIELD FOREVER by writing for us.
- When you write for us, YOUR BOOK, YOUR NAME, YOUR CREDIBILITY WILL GROW FOR A LIFETIME BECAUSE WE WILL MAKE SURE YOUR NAME & CREDIBILITY AS AN EXPERT IN YOUR FIELD REACHES WORLDWIDE!
- So this is NOT just about writing for pay one time...NO! You will gain credibility as an expert in your field PLUS you can put this book in your resume to impress future employers!
- This is for a one time payment project but you do get lifetime benefits of being labeled an author, getting published, building your credibility, and getting more exposure in your field.
Richard P. Bedayos
Actually looking for a full time personal assistant with wordpress skills to help me run various different projects and maintain and develop wordpress sites for each project. Projects include a leading private school in London and a successful events company...
Typing 60wpm min Good English Transcription of audios Job Description: This job involves you typing up work for me 9-5pm daily - you work from home on your own PC/Mac. The work includes audio transcriptions, blog posts, eBook content etc. You need a good internet connection...
I am looking for a good writer - newbies are most welcome to apply but must have a decent profile., ie with tests and skills. Also, it is important that you READ THE WHOLE POST first before you apply. This job is on going and for long term. We have established clients for more than 2 years now...
We are looking for a writer to write no less than 10,000+ word report on on How to Make Sourdough Bread from Scratch. (I will supply you with samples of similar content and specific topics to cover within the report once I select you)...
We need about twenty steamy but not explicit novellas per month and will be hiring multiple people for this job...
etwork engineers are responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting computer communication networks within an organisation or between organisations...
We need a standard Corporate Sponsorship Package Created for a Bus Tour company. We have attached a sample sponsorship package to give you an idea of what we're looking for.
I am looking for someone to write SEO articles on assigned topics. There will be 10 original (not copied) articles with a minimum of 500 words each. These articles should be in a positive conversational tone. They should not look like something you would find in a textbook...