We are searching for an experience Drupal content admin / editor who has worked on website projects as part of a team to focus on Quality Assurance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for suggesting solid navigation and proper menus, creating/adding/editing/organizing and reviewing content.
Generally you will take the shell of a Drupal site once it has finished with our developers and core designers and work with the client to fill it with the relevant content, marketing offers, images, video, or whatever is necessary to "finish" the site and ready it for launch.
- Perfect English is a MUST.
- Experience in writing content is a MUST.
- Basic HTML experience is a MUST.
- Experience using Drupal to add content, blocks, menus, inserting photos, video embeds, etc. is a MUST
- Ability to work with client to get ideas, requirements, content, and approvals via Skype, email, phone, screen sharing
- Experience using photo editing software for content photo insertion, with at least basic design experience is a MUST
- SCRUM experience is a big plus
- SEO Experience is HUGE plus
- MAGENTO experience is a plus
To summarize, when we put together a site for a client, typically the client is not sure exactly what all the content and menus should be on their site. It is our job (YOUR JOB) to help "think for them" and fill out the website so that it is ready for them to review and provide feedback on.
Then, you will work to add/edit content, organize the site and ready it for launch. If there are programming bugs you are responsible for creating a "ticket" for our developers with details of the issue to be fixed, or the new feature to be programmed.
Are you organized? Creative? Have GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL? Do you want to help empower companies to succeed with their online presence? If so, please send a resume and cover letter to us for consideration.