We're looking for a coder to develop a web based app to add to our portal.
Goal: Allow users of the site to find an adversary user eam , and automaticly join a gaming server (example: CS, COD4, etc). In the end, should allow users to submit result and change their rankings
The app should do the following functions:
General System: matching users and teams:
- Allow a registered user to automaticly login to the app (running in the site enviroment)
- Allow the user to select if he has a gaming server of their own or if they don't
If yes, allow to enter information IP & Passwords for home and away player eam
- Allow the user to select if he has a TeamspeakVentrilo server of their own or if they don't
If yes, allow to enter information IP & Passwords for home team
- Allow the user to invite other online users to a group (forming a team), becoming the "leader of the group"
- Allow Online users to receive invite to join a group and accept or deny
- Allow the individual user to search for a team match without previously joining a group
- The system will match the user with other users of similar ranking and once the minimum number of players, for the selected game is reach, start the server. If several servers are available, select randomly one of the servers. Warning: The group is formed by the system based on the first user to have provided server information. A group cannot exist if there is no server provided.
- Allow the "leader of the group" to choose between pre-formed teams* or Mix team
- Allow the "leader of the group" to add a name to a mix team
- If pre-formed team is selected, fetch the team data from site database (i.e. : team name)
- If pre-formed* team is selected then only allow the invitation of online users linked to the selected team id
- Allow user to select what game he wants
- Select if user eam leader wants to find opponent automatic or if he wants to view the list of online groups and challenge one directly
- If auto, Search a match based on the following information: ping between users, ranking* between users and server availability
- Automaticly start the game (pre-selected) with auto-join of the (pre-selected) server with the passwords for each team
- If none of the teamsusers has a gaming server, then auto-start a server provided by us (if available)
- Allow all online users eam leaders to view list of all online usersgroups, divided by country of origin of user and in case of a group, origin of team leader
- Allow "leader of the group" to challenge other online group, directly from the list of online groups
- Allow an online group to receive a challenge and accept or refuse
- After the match, allow the "leaders of the groups" to submit the result (altering the ranking of each player and team)
- If 1vs1 match, then allow both users to submit the result
- If the results match , and the group is a pre-formed team then automaticly accept and change player eams rankings and insert new result in site database regarding "ladder competition" (working already: allowing the site to calculate new ladder position based on ELO ranking system)
- If the results match, and is a mix group, then automatic accept and change only individual player rankings
- If the results don't match, then start a ticket in the backoffice for the management
- Add in backoffice the option to insert a Poll (to be used as survey) within the app
- Allow to add sponsor logo between steps
Design for the app will be provided by us , as requested by the coder
The app should use mySQL as database
If required, a client can be made, so the user may install it in Windows enviroment, and be used as game launch platform
*Ranking: our mySQL Database already saves the ranking of a certain player or team providing the data to be used with the app
* Pre-formed teams : Teams existing within our database
* Mix team : formed by users from different te
Hi all, I need to have a program that lets people order taxi via a phone app. There should be a map of a city used with GPS identification of current position so a person does not need to write down where he is located...
Who am I? I am a young motivated and creative mechanical engineering student and all my interests and dreams are towards innovation and entrepreneurship. Yes! I want to build and leave my legacy in this world...
Program a html5 app with one button. When you click on the button a random sound will play. The sounds are inside the app - not streaming. The name of the sounds can be named fx sound1, sound2, sound3. I will rename, when I get the code. I have made the design - I only need the code.
We have multiple Java projects that we are starting up and we're looking for great developers (or those wanting to become such) to build them with high quality and efficiency. We are looking for those who love programming and want to be rewarded for their ability to produce results efficiently.
Need a custom mobile app made quickly I need someone who is very experience in coding for iOS or Android to créate a feature rich, nice looking, mobile app. I need an app about a videogames/bar, I mean an app which provides information to the costumer about events, location, promotion etc....
A us software company is looking for one android programer and one iPhone programer. very long term projects 3-5 years. looking for an individual who work alone not a company. Working from home is ok. Must have a few years experience. Must be able to take speck verbally in English...
Basically, I need help making the mmorpg (as i can't make it myself and im looking for some workers to be part of the company:) ). Like making the models, enviroments, site, coding etc. And when the game gets profit, i will give some of the profit for whoever is working in the company...
I have no app creation skills, but have an idea of what I need. I need to know if it can be done, how much it could cost, and if you want to be involved and split the cost and profit. My app is related to Match...
Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains installation and support knowledge. Troubleshooting knowledge in Dextrity programming SQL Programing is a must SSRS (SQL server Reporting service) Implementation knowledge Crystal report knowledge Great Plains 2013 Web Client implementation...