We're looking for a coder to develop a web based app to add to our portal.
Goal: Allow users of the site to find an adversary user eam , and automaticly join a gaming server (example: CS, COD4, etc). In the end, should allow users to submit result and change their rankings
The app should do the following functions:
General System: matching users and teams:
- Allow a registered user to automaticly login to the app (running in the site enviroment)
- Allow the user to select if he has a gaming server of their own or if they don't
If yes, allow to enter information IP & Passwords for home and away player eam
- Allow the user to select if he has a TeamspeakVentrilo server of their own or if they don't
If yes, allow to enter information IP & Passwords for home team
- Allow the user to invite other online users to a group (forming a team), becoming the "leader of the group"
- Allow Online users to receive invite to join a group and accept or deny
- Allow the individual user to search for a team match without previously joining a group
- The system will match the user with other users of similar ranking and once the minimum number of players, for the selected game is reach, start the server. If several servers are available, select randomly one of the servers. Warning: The group is formed by the system based on the first user to have provided server information. A group cannot exist if there is no server provided.
- Allow the "leader of the group" to choose between pre-formed teams* or Mix team
- Allow the "leader of the group" to add a name to a mix team
- If pre-formed team is selected, fetch the team data from site database (i.e. : team name)
- If pre-formed* team is selected then only allow the invitation of online users linked to the selected team id
- Allow user to select what game he wants
- Select if user eam leader wants to find opponent automatic or if he wants to view the list of online groups and challenge one directly
- If auto, Search a match based on the following information: ping between users, ranking* between users and server availability
- Automaticly start the game (pre-selected) with auto-join of the (pre-selected) server with the passwords for each team
- If none of the teamsusers has a gaming server, then auto-start a server provided by us (if available)
- Allow all online users eam leaders to view list of all online usersgroups, divided by country of origin of user and in case of a group, origin of team leader
- Allow "leader of the group" to challenge other online group, directly from the list of online groups
- Allow an online group to receive a challenge and accept or refuse
- After the match, allow the "leaders of the groups" to submit the result (altering the ranking of each player and team)
- If 1vs1 match, then allow both users to submit the result
- If the results match , and the group is a pre-formed team then automaticly accept and change player eams rankings and insert new result in site database regarding "ladder competition" (working already: allowing the site to calculate new ladder position based on ELO ranking system)
- If the results match, and is a mix group, then automatic accept and change only individual player rankings
- If the results don't match, then start a ticket in the backoffice for the management
- Add in backoffice the option to insert a Poll (to be used as survey) within the app
- Allow to add sponsor logo between steps
Design for the app will be provided by us , as requested by the coder
The app should use mySQL as database
If required, a client can be made, so the user may install it in Windows enviroment, and be used as game launch platform
*Ranking: our mySQL Database already saves the ranking of a certain player or team providing the data to be used with the app
* Pre-formed teams : Teams existing within our database
* Mix team : formed by users from different te
This project is to build appointment confirmation software - Make a website button like this: http://i.imgur.com/lf3IVyQ.png - When you click it, it leads to a page like this: http://i.imgur.com/QBIqRlw.png - That page would also have this: http://i.imgur.com/8mlFwpQ...
Need a custom mobile app made quickly I need someone who is very experience in coding for iOS or Android to créate a feature rich, nice looking, mobile app. I need an app about a videogames/bar, I mean an app which provides information to the costumer about events, location, promotion etc....
The project involves developing software to sync stock data on just about every Db and file structured system currently in use to a central Db over WAN's...
Hello, We are an established trading firm who is currently looking to partner with an experienced coder. We work with FX, futures, equities and options and we need someone with deep experience in development in order to serve our clients needs. We offer an aggressive compensation structure based on
Currently there is an application that was built in MS Access using VBA by one developer. Due to the complexity of the application and there only being one developer for this application, we are looking to expand development on this application...
I need a way to add Google street view to my website for many different addresses. It can be a saved as a video or maybe a link back to Google earth. I will pay $0.10 per address completed. It will be in the hundreds of address that I need. I do not pay any upfront.
Responsibilities: Mobile applications development in the team of highly skilled professionals. Requirements: Knowledge of the English language (at least intermediate level). Experience in mobile applications development will be a plus for team work...
I need a HTML and PHP code for a contact Page that will be completed on my website. The contact page must include fields for senders name, email, phone, and comments, photos, and video. 1. Receive attachments such as video and photos 2...
A bit about the environment this person would work in. Our platform comprises of 3 rails apps, 1 JS app (build on Ember.js), Commercial Java App we don't have source for but tightly integrate with our main Rails app. It's definitely more complex than your regular stand-alone rails app...