We are a web & applications development company currently in need of a project manager who meets the following requirements:
- ability to form and manage a development team for a given project
- with proven track record in translating ideas /concepts into prototypes and finished products
- able to provide valuable inputs during conceptualization phase and create necessary documentations and project plans
- able to create realistic timetables and cost projections and submit regular progress reports
- must be able to turn in quality work in a timely manner
- reliable and responsive
- excellent to extraordinary problem solving skills
- can communicate well in English
- can provide references from previous projects
- with Software/Web development background
- with existing team or contacts within Odesk
- with relevant technical expertise
I am a golf pro who has has clients and potential clients call and to set up lessons. I need you to manage my calender, take payment over the phone and set appointments...
I need a long-term writer who will take care of the writing work for my clients... Of course, excellent English is a must... The rate for this ongoing job is $0.35 per 100 words, exclusive of ODesk fee... Please get ready for a test job.. P.S. If you tend to miss deadlines and create a lot of alib
We are hiring lead generators for an energy saving window and siding program in the US. This is a proven money making campaign. Call centers are welcome. I need callers within 24 hours. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. You must be able start immediately...
I am looking for talented writers with quick turnaround. I am willing to pay $1 for 450 words for SEO articles. Potential on going work for the right person. Requirements: *Knowledge of SEO *Very well English, Grammar & Spelling *Original content, copyscape passed content. *No copy/paste or
Hello! We're launching a new website and need 50 articles written a month total. Each article will be about 500 words and will compare and contrast two different things...
Hi, I have a team of native writers and I'm looking to expand it. I will prefer individual writers over teams unless your team's performance is exceptionally good (I've had bad experiences with teams in the past)...
I need reliable editors for varied topics, mostly law and business. Due to the nature of the content, we would like native English speakers with plenty of experience. You need to be reliable, contactable and able to work towards deadlines.
The successful candidate will join a fun working environment in the new location of our English Language Enrichment Center for young children (aged 3-9 years old) in Bangkok...