We are looking for a developer to build a front and back end transaction system for our eCommerce website. The basic structure of the website has been created - user's can create accounts, upload items, message other users, search for items. We need the final functionality to be built which will allow users to transact with each other (peer-to-peer).
The functionality should work so people can buy and sell goods for virtual currency. The virtual currency should be bought at a rate of 1:1 with USD via PayPal. The system should address the following:
1) Allow users to buy virtual currency via Paypal
2) Allow users to view their balance of virtual currency on our site
3) Allow users to initiate an exchange of an item for a specified amount of virtual currency
4) Allow the site to hold an amount in escrow while users are completing the transaction
5) Once a transaction is marked complete, the system should transfer the amount the seller's account
6) Once transaction is marked complete, both users should be able to provide feedback on their experience
7) The system should be able to track credits and debits of virtual currency to users accounts as they complete transactions
8) The system should integrate with the company's PayPal account to transfer $ spent by users on virtual currency to company's account
Nice to Have:
1) Seller can print pre-paid shipping label with buyer's address
2) The company can easily refund user's dissatisfied with transactions
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
The company is in need of someone who has commitment in making big projects together with the other people on the team. He/she will be responsible in all aspects of the website's back-end...
I'm looking for developers to get in my team as my company has a local business web-developing in the U.S. We need you to get hired whenever we get a job, you should be responsive, 24/7 online, and easy to connect. We need 25 developers and web designers to be part of that team...
YOURLS stands for Your Own URL Shortener. It is a small set of PHP scripts that will allow you to run your own URL shortening service (a la TinyURL or bitly). ---I DID NOT CREATE THIS SCRIPT---- I would like a batch of themes for this open source script. Both Front End and Back end...
I only have a budget of $1200. I want a search engine built with its own database and webcrawler. This is how it will be different from Google: I want it to have multiple search boxes, each box representing a an exact phrase...
This website is designed to link skilled people with clients who need small tasks to be completed in their local area. Vendors create skill profiles, and clients search for them using skills and geographic location as the main criteria...
We need 1000 of web designers for our company. If you are a good web designer, you are welcome. Mind It only experienced person need. We hire contractor for 2 years contact. Requirement---------------- 1. Should have skype id. 2. Should available during time 9am-9pm. 3. Should have past working e