We are looking for a developer to build a front and back end transaction system for our eCommerce website. The basic structure of the website has been created - user's can create accounts, upload items, message other users, search for items. We need the final functionality to be built which will allow users to transact with each other (peer-to-peer).
The functionality should work so people can buy and sell goods for virtual currency. The virtual currency should be bought at a rate of 1:1 with USD via PayPal. The system should address the following:
1) Allow users to buy virtual currency via Paypal
2) Allow users to view their balance of virtual currency on our site
3) Allow users to initiate an exchange of an item for a specified amount of virtual currency
4) Allow the site to hold an amount in escrow while users are completing the transaction
5) Once a transaction is marked complete, the system should transfer the amount the seller's account
6) Once transaction is marked complete, both users should be able to provide feedback on their experience
7) The system should be able to track credits and debits of virtual currency to users accounts as they complete transactions
8) The system should integrate with the company's PayPal account to transfer $ spent by users on virtual currency to company's account
Nice to Have:
1) Seller can print pre-paid shipping label with buyer's address
2) The company can easily refund user's dissatisfied with transactions
We will make a "Power Human" out of you !!! If you are from the Middle East, from North Africa from the Indian Subcontinent or from China, please avoid responding to this ad. Please be so kind not waste your time and ours...
You are a truly versatile, motivated INDIAN Web Developer with excellent skills in Joomla, JomSocial, VirtueMart and similar Joomla extentions, preferably residing in CHENNAI or willing to relocate in the future there? Then we ascend not only an interesting, but long-term task with the ability to..
This project is to build appointment confirmation software - Make a website button like this: http://i.imgur.com/lf3IVyQ.png - When you click it, it leads to a page like this: http://i.imgur.com/QBIqRlw.png - That page would also have this: http://i.imgur.com/8mlFwpQ...
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
Hello Friends, I want to approve my wordpress theme in themeforest.net urgent basis. This theme is fully cutomized with all new features like layout, colors, font effects, slides etc. i have more theme for approval so cantact me urgent. Ravi Chauhan
Develop a web-based calender which can integrate into my company's website to allow customers to book items for hire and view availability of items. Once the client books an item for hire, I want to receive an instant email to provide details of the booking...
This website is designed to link skilled people with clients who need small tasks to be completed in their local area. Vendors create skill profiles, and clients search for them using skills and geographic location as the main criteria...
stock exchage controler yougo in website https://nous.net/intro?by=jck0d8 and use ingoogle crome and then show mobile when open site screen click on it show sign up and sign up here start work next job is invest your earning in this site http://www.etoro.com/refferal...
Hello Freelancers. READ ,IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE STRAIGHTLY DECLINED....THIS JOB POSTING MEANT FOR THOSE WHO HOLD EXPERIENCE BETWEEN 6 MONTHS to 1.5 YEARS......