We're creating a site with well defined design requirements. The barebones layout is in place, and need someone with the latest CSS skills to complete the look and feel. The ideal candidate will use the popular Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework to create consistent styling.
* To implement the design using a similar style to 3 other sites that will be provided.
* Ability to modify ASP MVC (very similar to PHP) front-end files which have the basic elements (textboxes, checkboxes, etc.) to have CSS applied to. ASP MVC simply an HTML document with inline code; should be easy to understand if you've ever applied CSS to PHP inilne code. There will be about 5 pages provided.
* Implement clean and maintainable CSS using the Bootstrap CSS framework (
* Create basic graphics such as headers and rounded corners
* Provide some creative input on direction on while maintaining the specified functionality
Nice To Have:
* Creating some graphics and logos to improve the site
*** IMPORTANT: To verify that you've taken the few seconds required to read the requirements, please respond with one or two sentences explaining your understanding of the Bootstrap CSS framework and/or a site you've designed before that makes use of a similar framework (as opposed to simply copy/pasting your bio on cloud computing). Simply including the word 'Bootstrap' in your proposal should put you ahead of half the candidates. Candidates not including this requirement will be declined. Thank you and good luck! ***