I would like to update our existing website alkalife.com.au with a fresh new design and extra functions. We deliver bottled water around Sydney and need a easy to use but sophisticated ordering process. See neverfail.com.au as a reference.
The functions I would like on our website include:
- Main image that rotates (see neverfail.com.au main page)
- Secure shopping cart and ordering capability
- Customer login function to access their order/delivery status
- Join an e-newsletter function
- Widgets e.g. facebook widget
Shopping cart functions
- Customers must be able to enter their area code (see neverfail.com.au order page) to confirm if delivery is available in their area. We do not deliver to all suburbs in Sydney. If user enters an area code that is unavailable for delivery it should direct the user to the nearest distributor or store
- Delivery charges must be free if minimum order is met. If minimum order is not met delivery fee will apply
- If the product called "15L bottle" is placed in the shopping cart, it must automatically add a product called "Bottle deposit" ($10.00) to the order (only for first time orders of this product).
- Ability to pay by credit card, PayPal, cash on delivery, cheque on delivery, apply for a credit account
Customer login functions
- Once order has been placed, user can check the status of the order and will be notified what date the delivery will be made. This will be done through a message system E.g. once we receive an order we can leave a message to the customer and the customer will need to login to view.
- User can message me via their page once they login.
- Users can register to receive a monthly newsletter
- Manage all web content and shopping cart easily
- Ability to message users
Reasonable milestone payments only.
Fixed price only until fully functional website is complete.
Must have experience with similar projects - please provide examples and state exactly what you did on the website.
About Bitbucket 1 Have you used bitbucket or can you ? "I would like to use https://github.com/nvie/gitflow in development once we are past the prototyping phase" 2. How versatile are you with the git universe? "After that I would setup project skeleton and vagrant environment....
I want to replicate this page in my new magento store (http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/2342/7524/Makeup/Lips/Lip-Color/Lip-Color/index.tmpl). What I'm looking for is how all the color options dynamically change together when one option is selected...
Project details We are looking for a professional developer/team to setup a brand new multifunctional global website. We need a highly professional and unique website, that needs to be build for extremely heavy use...
Project maximum budget is $50 Modify our home page to be similar to Elegant Themes Chameleon home page No Slider required at top - we will use a static banner Multi Media Bar carousel will not be used - we will use a static row of images with lightbox Four position widgetized footer Duplicate.
***Attention*** Our team consist of IT field workers. To save time we have agreed to out source this phase. please do not apply if you are hear to waste or time or our money. Thanks for viewing, we are looking to complete phase one of our project...
Please see the attached samples for how the website should look. I need a FLAT-FILE CMS website setup. The website should look exactly like our current website, please note that all of the products, services, etc should continue to link back to our primary website...
Hello, I want to have fully CMS integrated website something like http://copify.com/. I need fully customized field, categories, user management, facebook integration, contact, publisher & project seeker profile etc pages. If you are interested, pls mail me your BID and few sample of your pre
Recently we started a partnership with the paysafecard gateway. [www.paysafecard.com] PaysafeCard uses SOAP-based web service, in order to establish a connection and proceed with a customer payment. https://www.paysafecard...
PLEASE READ follwing description carefully before bidding, any misunderstanding may cost you payment and time to us...
I am looking to build a website for my personal brand. The site will need to be built as fully responsive and HTML5 ideally. I would like it to have a CMS component, so I can log in the back end of the website and change content / upload things my self. I will show examples of what I am lookin