I would like to update our existing website alkalife.com.au with a fresh new design and extra functions. We deliver bottled water around Sydney and need a easy to use but sophisticated ordering process. See neverfail.com.au as a reference.
The functions I would like on our website include:
- Main image that rotates (see neverfail.com.au main page)
- Secure shopping cart and ordering capability
- Customer login function to access their order/delivery status
- Join an e-newsletter function
- Widgets e.g. facebook widget
Shopping cart functions
- Customers must be able to enter their area code (see neverfail.com.au order page) to confirm if delivery is available in their area. We do not deliver to all suburbs in Sydney. If user enters an area code that is unavailable for delivery it should direct the user to the nearest distributor or store
- Delivery charges must be free if minimum order is met. If minimum order is not met delivery fee will apply
- If the product called "15L bottle" is placed in the shopping cart, it must automatically add a product called "Bottle deposit" ($10.00) to the order (only for first time orders of this product).
- Ability to pay by credit card, PayPal, cash on delivery, cheque on delivery, apply for a credit account
Customer login functions
- Once order has been placed, user can check the status of the order and will be notified what date the delivery will be made. This will be done through a message system E.g. once we receive an order we can leave a message to the customer and the customer will need to login to view.
- User can message me via their page once they login.
- Users can register to receive a monthly newsletter
- Manage all web content and shopping cart easily
- Ability to message users
Reasonable milestone payments only.
Fixed price only until fully functional website is complete.
Must have experience with similar projects - please provide examples and state exactly what you did on the website.
Hi, i need to create website cms for creating mobile apps. People can build and create their own apps that will be controlled thru website after login. It must have all functions like thehttp://www.appmachine.com/ and http://www.goodbarber.com/ ...
Project Description: WWW site and CMS for www.omni-mat.com We would like someone experienced in Content Management System (CMS) such as DotNetNuke (DNN) or similar to design & complete our company website The requirements will be:- 1...
Please, evaluate the attached video, if you can customize mock.com.ng with such interfaces starting from ENTER UR REGISTRATION NUMBER, to the multiple choice questions...
Need Home Page Template Modified Need a fully Responsive template modified to match Design. Fully Responsive template is http://themeforest.net/item/fitness-sport-center-gym-club-responsive/5857471?WT.ac=solid_search_thumb&WT.seg_1=solid_search_thumb&WT...
I am launching a site running the E107 core php based CMS, I've been trying to find a dev for weeks.. if this is something you're familiar with, I'd love to hear from you. I have a clean install of the current stable release up and running now, just needs some things tweaked and a theme
I am looking for an Expert PHP Developer or a team to develop a live web cam website see description link below:. Download Project Description here -- >> http://bit.ly/1nhJWE4 Freelancer with L O W E S T B I D and FAST TURN AROUND TIME will be selected. **** Project timeframe is 3 days..
the website features as below, 1. "Home page", the hottest best seller showing, and link to clients view more products on another website, http://tradeonsioo.com 2. "Services page", telling my business merchandise. 3...
We are a non-profit organisation which wants to create a CMS using an existing Joomla! template (3.X) with content, including EPS logo, masthead, navigation bar, user login, search bar, secure email contact form and Facebook link...
I need someone to install this OpenCart theme (http://themeforest.net/item/pav-cosmetics-opencart-theme/6355883?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=pavothemes), and do some really minor tweaks in terms of adaptying the CSS to get the desired look&feel. Really easy task...
Hi, We have one website in HTML/CSS that we need to convert it to Concrete5 CMS. As we need this work done asap, and we need the basic integration (you can add image slider as HTML Block for example.)