I would like to update our existing website alkalife.com.au with a fresh new design and extra functions. We deliver bottled water around Sydney and need a easy to use but sophisticated ordering process. See neverfail.com.au as a reference.
The functions I would like on our website include:
- Main image that rotates (see neverfail.com.au main page)
- Secure shopping cart and ordering capability
- Customer login function to access their order/delivery status
- Join an e-newsletter function
- Widgets e.g. facebook widget
Shopping cart functions
- Customers must be able to enter their area code (see neverfail.com.au order page) to confirm if delivery is available in their area. We do not deliver to all suburbs in Sydney. If user enters an area code that is unavailable for delivery it should direct the user to the nearest distributor or store
- Delivery charges must be free if minimum order is met. If minimum order is not met delivery fee will apply
- If the product called "15L bottle" is placed in the shopping cart, it must automatically add a product called "Bottle deposit" ($10.00) to the order (only for first time orders of this product).
- Ability to pay by credit card, PayPal, cash on delivery, cheque on delivery, apply for a credit account
Customer login functions
- Once order has been placed, user can check the status of the order and will be notified what date the delivery will be made. This will be done through a message system E.g. once we receive an order we can leave a message to the customer and the customer will need to login to view.
- User can message me via their page once they login.
- Users can register to receive a monthly newsletter
- Manage all web content and shopping cart easily
- Ability to message users
Reasonable milestone payments only.
Fixed price only until fully functional website is complete.
Must have experience with similar projects - please provide examples and state exactly what you did on the website.
We are looking for a graphic designer who can be proficient in Microsoft Word and Publisher . The Designer will have demonstrated strengths in graphics design, project management, and communication...
hi, I am looking for an individual who could create a simplified Kickstarter like website with the following features: -Database with user accounts (a simple users table with few basic information) -Database with project details created by users (simple projects table with describtion,...
We are looking for a total redevelopment of a PHP game's template. The current template is only really useful on a desktop/laptop due to the size of the design...
Looking for a website and logo for a new business. Business is offering: Direct Mail, SMS Marketing, Web & Mobile Site Design. Opportunity for the right person to continue with company for future projects. * Ideally looking for a US Based Contractor...
Long term contract for ProActive Small Biz Academy Seeking a campaign coordinator for a long-term project to build out a promotion system that will run channels ads for a very large Social Media Video site. Basically obtain images off the internet and make professional videos...
develop 4 pages wesbite working on explorer, apple,ipad (not needed on smartphones first page home with w-few pictures, link to 'contact', link to committee memebers and link to events text (sort rss feeds) running onder screen link to several social media online adress list of invites (
I'm looking for someone very creative who can think outside of the box and finish assignments quickly. I need someone who can work quickly and create PSD designs like: http://themeforest...
Calling all product designers! 3DCreationsystems.com is requesting designers to submit your product design for inclusion in our 3D online marketplace visit 3dcreationsystems.com and designfor3d.com. We will pay a negotiated rate but at minimum $5.00 per item. Plus $1...
We need to design a single web page. This webpage is related to business category. This web page should be responsive webpage and should be designed using html5, css3 and photoshop. Please apply by sending your past work done or by sending the jpeg file of the designed page for reference purpose. T