I would like to update our existing website alkalife.com.au with a fresh new design and extra functions. We deliver bottled water around Sydney and need a easy to use but sophisticated ordering process. See neverfail.com.au as a reference.
The functions I would like on our website include:
- Main image that rotates (see neverfail.com.au main page)
- Secure shopping cart and ordering capability
- Customer login function to access their order/delivery status
- Join an e-newsletter function
- Widgets e.g. facebook widget
Shopping cart functions
- Customers must be able to enter their area code (see neverfail.com.au order page) to confirm if delivery is available in their area. We do not deliver to all suburbs in Sydney. If user enters an area code that is unavailable for delivery it should direct the user to the nearest distributor or store
- Delivery charges must be free if minimum order is met. If minimum order is not met delivery fee will apply
- If the product called "15L bottle" is placed in the shopping cart, it must automatically add a product called "Bottle deposit" ($10.00) to the order (only for first time orders of this product).
- Ability to pay by credit card, PayPal, cash on delivery, cheque on delivery, apply for a credit account
Customer login functions
- Once order has been placed, user can check the status of the order and will be notified what date the delivery will be made. This will be done through a message system E.g. once we receive an order we can leave a message to the customer and the customer will need to login to view.
- User can message me via their page once they login.
- Users can register to receive a monthly newsletter
- Manage all web content and shopping cart easily
- Ability to message users
Reasonable milestone payments only.
Fixed price only until fully functional website is complete.
Must have experience with similar projects - please provide examples and state exactly what you did on the website.