I'm a Dutch business coach who delivers several services in the Netherlands.
One of them is a training to get a more efficient and effective work life which I call 'Desktop Efficiency'. It attacks all kind of aspects that make it hard, especially for small business owners, to get and maintain high productivity and do the things you should do.
Basically: keep your Head and Inbox empty! And have some fun with and besides it!
Goal is to deliver that training online through a membership site at the subdomain members.desktopefficiency.com
For the main- or blogwebsite www.desktopefficiency.com a WP site must be created and installed with the following criteria (so not the members site):
• The site should communicate on the homepage that it is extremely cleanly and easy accessible, so tell the right message (see above)
• Menu choices therefore should be: 'Home', 'About DE', 'Blog', 'Contact', 'Members' for starters and anything you feel should be there somewhere like a footer menu for 'terms & conditions', 'policy', 'affiliates' and so on and so forth
• This means that the rest of the pages should be like most WP sites, Blogpage with sidebar and widgets, also text or custom widgets for 'any' possible purpose
• Design: general idea will be made clear, but psd-file will be provided of a (clean) physical desk as lay-out and a PC or laptop screen where in the introduction video, video animation or photo slide will run, at the right an opt-in area with AWeber fields (js script) and a 3D picture above it (also provided)
• While the video itself is not part of assignment, an easy upload function is needed like a YouTube embedded code or a AmazonS3 URL.
• Most fitting WP-theme to choose is your expertise. Free themes if possible are great, a premium one at your cost or talk to me. Elegant themes can be arranged and are liked.
• Possibility to make easily squeeze- and sales pages, this is important
• Coloring: logo (see site) is also already made and available as psd-file. Coloring of background, widget-header and so on and so forth should fit with that.
• Plug-Ins: social media plugins to be added where needed, there are some installed already like SEO by Yoast and Google Analytics, please leave them only deactivate when you think that's better
• Hosting is at HostGator, login details cPanel and/or ftp will be provided and of course login for wp-admin
• Content for pages will be done by myself, just put the nice Latin stuff in there...
• April 13th the site should be ready
• Before building, my approval of overall design & WP-theme
• Maximum price $100,--, but...
• Tell me your price and why you're the best person for it
• Latest April 3rd is the assignment of the job
• Before assigning the job, an interview call with Skype is mandatory, so more than good English communication skills are needed