HealthCare 21 Solutions, a health risk management company, is building a claims data warehouse and analytical tool. The candidate we select will design, develop and maintain the data warehouse project in keeping with dynamic and growing business needs. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a flagship project for a small but growing organization.
Duties include ETL, designing and creating tables, stored procedures, performance tuning, data integrity, and process integrity. Additionally, this candidate will consistently support efforts to maintain system integrity and company compliance with Healthcare regulations (i.e. HIPAA requirements).
• Experience with database management systems, Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence (Required).
• Computer Science degree with 2+ years experience (Required).
o Will consider non-traditional CS education.
• Experience in report development and programming (Preferred).
• Experience in healthcare IT environment (Preferred).
• Experience with medical claims data and reporting (Preferred).
• Knowledge of medical terminology (CPT-4, HCPC and ICD-9) (Preferred).
• An excellent team player with a professional attitude; Goal-oriented. Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment; Attention to detail is critical. Strong communication and organizational skills. Excellent documentation skills. Ability and willingness to learn new things.
• Participation in the design of the Data Warehouse.
• Create and develop SQL database (Data Warehouse).
• Perform ETL on a routine basis.
• Continued development of Data Warehouse.
• Program suite of standard reports and develop new reports as requested.
• Continuously validate data feeds.
• Participate in HIPAA training and comply by HIPAA regulations.
• Manage database security and authorizations rights with routine auditing.
• 2+ years with Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence
• 2+ years with SQL programming
• Development knowledge with SQL Server.
• ETL Experience.
We are looking for a graphic designer who can be proficient in Microsoft Word and Publisher . The Designer will have demonstrated strengths in graphics design, project management, and communication...
Hello, We are seeking a fulltime web designer to work with us building web pages for affiliate marketing purposes. You should be a hard working team player who wants to be a permanent part of our company...
We are in search of someone with skills to win over contracts. We need to increase our contracts. If you have the skills, please submit your cover letter, state you experiance as well and explain in brief how and what you do to win these contracts over.
We are a company outsourced by international Client that needs payment processing for her online shop. Volume is high with a minimum of $50,000 and maximum of $400,000 monthly...
You are a truly versatile, motivated INDIAN Web Developer with excellent skills in Joomla, JomSocial, VirtueMart and similar Joomla extentions, preferably residing in CHENNAI or willing to relocate in the future there? Then we ascend not only an interesting, but long-term task with the ability to..
http://sexytastycoffee.organogold.com/ Products Beverages Nutraceuticals Personal Care Organo Gold blends the unequalled power of Ganoderma with an unparalleled business opportunity that will allow you to capitalize in the ever expanding health and wellness industry...
Our products are now being recognised as a replacement and we want Top Sales Professionals to make your Country more aware of the Science behind our Product Range...
YourSales is looking for freelance sales professionals worldwide for a range of missions we carry out for clients. Let us know when we could have a talk about how it might be interesting for you to work with us? Contact us here on oDesk for further discussion. Jakob Thusgaard Founder & CEO,
Calling all product designers! 3DCreationsystems.com is requesting designers to submit your product design for inclusion in our 3D online marketplace visit 3dcreationsystems.com and designfor3d.com. We will pay a negotiated rate but at minimum $5.00 per item. Plus $1...