HealthCare 21 Solutions, a health risk management company, is building a claims data warehouse and analytical tool. The candidate we select will design, develop and maintain the data warehouse project in keeping with dynamic and growing business needs. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a flagship project for a small but growing organization.
Duties include ETL, designing and creating tables, stored procedures, performance tuning, data integrity, and process integrity. Additionally, this candidate will consistently support efforts to maintain system integrity and company compliance with Healthcare regulations (i.e. HIPAA requirements).
• Experience with database management systems, Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence (Required).
• Computer Science degree with 2+ years experience (Required).
o Will consider non-traditional CS education.
• Experience in report development and programming (Preferred).
• Experience in healthcare IT environment (Preferred).
• Experience with medical claims data and reporting (Preferred).
• Knowledge of medical terminology (CPT-4, HCPC and ICD-9) (Preferred).
• An excellent team player with a professional attitude; Goal-oriented. Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment; Attention to detail is critical. Strong communication and organizational skills. Excellent documentation skills. Ability and willingness to learn new things.
• Participation in the design of the Data Warehouse.
• Create and develop SQL database (Data Warehouse).
• Perform ETL on a routine basis.
• Continued development of Data Warehouse.
• Program suite of standard reports and develop new reports as requested.
• Continuously validate data feeds.
• Participate in HIPAA training and comply by HIPAA regulations.
• Manage database security and authorizations rights with routine auditing.
• 2+ years with Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence
• 2+ years with SQL programming
• Development knowledge with SQL Server.
• ETL Experience.
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
Hi, we are looking for a german speaking project manager in vietnam to work at the location of our software development team in vietnam. Your job will be to clarify tasks with customers and discuss directly with the team to get the software development jobs done. Please send your CV to us. Thanks T
We are looking for a self-motivated person to set appointments for free estimates. visit our website at http://jpcomputerbiz.wix.com/jpbiz We are looking for a self-motivated person to set appointments for free estimates. We have a family-like atmosphere and a friendly work environment...
I need 10 full time Financial Analysts to work with me. Successful candidates will perform high level financial analysis of portfolio assets and serve as financial advisors to global underwriters...
You are a truly versatile, motivated INDIAN Web Developer with excellent skills in Joomla, JomSocial, VirtueMart and similar Joomla extentions, preferably residing in CHENNAI or willing to relocate in the future there? Then we ascend not only an interesting, but long-term task with the ability to..
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE ABOUT WORKING ONLINE AS AN ACADEMIC WRITER! THANKS!! We are looking for a lot of good writers to work with us in the long term...
Live Auction Zone is now looking for sale reps and sign up reps. All Sign up fees will be a percent of sign up sales. We Will Pay 50% For All Sign up fees and you many sign up your own sales reps and receive 25% For All Sign up fees and built a unlimited sale reps under you...
YourSales is looking for freelance sales professionals worldwide for a range of missions we carry out for clients...
Clothing company in need of skilled individual who can handle Square Space for website, Big Cartel for products, Word Press for blogs, all web design changes, and all back end technical requests that arise...