We are looking for someone familiar with the U.S. wine industry and SEO to:
- verify info/update an existing list (Excel file)
- fill in missing contact information
- search for new entries, on a national level or within several key regions in the U.S. - importers, distributors, journalists, blogs, wine shops, sommeliers, etc.
Contact information required for each entry includes:
- company/blog/publication name
- contact person(s)
- website link
- blog link
- Google PageRank (PR) of each site listed next to link
*If only a contact page is available, then it must be noted on the database with a link to the contact page.
- Strong command of written English
- Understanding of SEO
- Familiarity with U.S. wine industry
- Good computer skills, Mac a plus (spreadsheet must be compatible with Mac Office 2004)
- Proactive, detail-oriented, good communication
In your reply, please tell us about your SEO experience and provide several examples of resources you would use for finding the information requested.
I will provide further information during the interview.
Job pays $25 (including Odesk fee)