We are seeking a motivated individual to support our French customers. Customer service, support and communications should be provided in French and available by phone (VOIP) between the hours of 9am and 3pm (French Time) 4-5 business days per week.
CSManager would be asked to help with the following:
Resolves customer requests, questions and complaints frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine best use of resources.
- Serves as liaison between the French customer and home office in the USA.
- Solicits sales of new or additional items and potential dealers in France.
- Provides pricing and delivery information, processes orders, and prepares reports.
- Sets up new accounts, maintains records, prepares reports and performs work processing assignments and related clerical duties.
- Knowledgeable of customer service and other information that provides valuable service to our customers.
Multi-task oriented. Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities. High school diploma or general education degree experience required.
Fluid French (Native Speaking would be great) is required, and good communication skills for email and phone communications with home office.