Our business is to provide various companies with qualified leads for their business. Our product is solid and working, and we're now looking to allow our customers to access their accounts as they do online but from their phones.
We need a cross-platform mobile application, working on iOs (iPhone and iPad), Android and Blackberry at least. Any other OS is a plus.
Currently, our clients have a web based dashboard where they can manage their accounts, view their company leads, create PDF reports, etc... We need the same but on a mobile application. Our system is currently using PHP and all the data are stored in a MySQL database.
What the app should do -mandatory- :
- Login and Logoff ;
- Auto login when the app is launched ;
- Display stats (number of leads today, yesterday, etc...) and graphs ;
- View company's leads (last ones and search a particular leads by its ref #) ;
- View reports (monthly PDF reports are generated and stored online) ;
- Generate a custom report (they can generate custom reports of their leads from a timeframe) ;
- Your account (view account informations such as name, email, phone, etc... and change their password) ;
- Enable/Disable push notifications when a new lead is available for the company ;
We will also need to implement the push notification on our web based system when a new lead is generated (we're using PHP).
What the app could do -please quote separately- :
For each lead, we generate a QR code available on the online dashboard and that the visitor can print and then bring to the client's store. We would like an in-app QR Code reader to validate a lead. The client can scan the visitor's code and it displays in the app all the details related to the lead.
UX must be great, but the technical choice will be yours : using a framework or not, etc... But please clearly explain in your application what development tools you'll be using. Please also make a quote for the mandatory requirements and another one including the QR Code reader/validation function.
Please provide references of previously built applications and give a time estimate to complete the work. Only apply if you're an independent contractor, applications from agencies won't be read.