I'm looking for a WordPress Theme developer who fulfills these requirements:
1. Able to code SEO WordPress themes in a modular fashion using style sheet imports and php includes with adequate notation for it to be completely customized in a few easy steps for use on other Web sites. See the following tutorial as an example:
2. Extremely competent with written English, good grammar and spelling.
You will be duplicating the look and feel for one of my sites into a WordPress 3x theme as a sort of "Master Template" for me to use in building other WordPress themes by making a few simple changes. For example, I could change the colors by simply using @import for a different .css file or changing "header.php" to "header_custom.php" as commented within the code.
The job would be part time, as this should take no more than a few hours with the base files provided at the following address and you would be paid hourly:
In order to qualify for the job, please include in your application the answers to these specific questions:
1. Please begin your reply with the quote "Follow the white rabbit."
2. Tell me the meaning of SEO and define how it applies to WordPress themes.
3. Have you done modular WordPress 3x themes before? If so, do you have any examples?
4. How experienced are you with in code documentation? Have you ever written code for the purpoe of teaching others?
5. Are you able to work quickly, under pressure?
6. Are you able to meet deadlines? (NOTE: Reasonable deadlines are EXTREMELY important for us and any missed deadline will result in termination of the contract.)
7. Have a look at the files referenced above. Are you able to match the same, or greater, level of customization/modularity?
Please answer ALL of the above questions for your application to be considered..
Please be sure to write your answers as completely and professionally as possible, as we will quickly eliminate most applicants based on their answers to the questions above.
If we like your application, an interview will be requested. Be sure to have ready examples of previous work (if available), an estimated timeline for project completion, and a list of reasons why we should select you in favor of your competition.
I need at least 3 smart proofreaders/editors. Your job: Proofread our writers' work. These are good writers (native English too) so not much work is required, but you need to be smart enough to catch every native writer's mistake...
Hi everyone, I need contractors to to create content on my new blogs. These blogs will be brand new with little traffic so I'm not looking for super high quality posts, but they have to be 100% unique, hand written by you (no spinning at all!) and be gramatically correct...
looking for someone to provide support for whenever simple updates are needed for a word press site! This will be an on going job with fixed price payed every time updates are needed. Best price offered with best skill will get the job
I have many projects in general, web apps, desktop apps, website creation etc. I need a programmer that is skilled in many things. *****You MUST have access to a bank account WITH ONLINE BANKING!!!** I cant stress that enough because some of my work will require readily access to a bank account with
Hello! We are looking for skilled writers with an entertaining style who is absolutely fluent in English...
We need 1000 of web designers for our company. If you are a good web designer, you are welcome. Mind It only experienced person need. We hire contractor for 2 years contact. Requirement---------------- 1. Should have skype id. 2. Should available during time 9am-9pm. 3. Should have past working e
Clothing company in need of skilled individual who can handle Square Space for website, Big Cartel for products, Word Press for blogs, all web design changes, and all back end technical requests that arise...
Message Expansion Partners CEO Lakeisha McKnight needs a professional who can post new content on its website blogs 1-2 times per week to keep content fresh and obtain good ranking on google...
You will be required to. 1. Post on our social media and generate interest and interaction (Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google +, Twitter) 2. Re-Write articles from another blog to our Wordpress blog so they are 100% unique and copyscape passable...