I'm looking for a WordPress Theme developer who fulfills these requirements:
1. Able to code SEO WordPress themes in a modular fashion using style sheet imports and php includes with adequate notation for it to be completely customized in a few easy steps for use on other Web sites. See the following tutorial as an example:
2. Extremely competent with written English, good grammar and spelling.
You will be duplicating the look and feel for one of my sites into a WordPress 3x theme as a sort of "Master Template" for me to use in building other WordPress themes by making a few simple changes. For example, I could change the colors by simply using @import for a different .css file or changing "header.php" to "header_custom.php" as commented within the code.
The job would be part time, as this should take no more than a few hours with the base files provided at the following address and you would be paid hourly:
In order to qualify for the job, please include in your application the answers to these specific questions:
1. Please begin your reply with the quote "Follow the white rabbit."
2. Tell me the meaning of SEO and define how it applies to WordPress themes.
3. Have you done modular WordPress 3x themes before? If so, do you have any examples?
4. How experienced are you with in code documentation? Have you ever written code for the purpoe of teaching others?
5. Are you able to work quickly, under pressure?
6. Are you able to meet deadlines? (NOTE: Reasonable deadlines are EXTREMELY important for us and any missed deadline will result in termination of the contract.)
7. Have a look at the files referenced above. Are you able to match the same, or greater, level of customization/modularity?
Please answer ALL of the above questions for your application to be considered..
Please be sure to write your answers as completely and professionally as possible, as we will quickly eliminate most applicants based on their answers to the questions above.
If we like your application, an interview will be requested. Be sure to have ready examples of previous work (if available), an estimated timeline for project completion, and a list of reasons why we should select you in favor of your competition.