We are looking to convert an existing website written in HTLM, CSS and PHP (minimal) to the CMS driven site.
The goal is to make it so that our marketing could post content to the site going forward with minimal need to modify the code base.
We have not selected CMS, so your recommendations for a CMS are welcomed.
Below are the requirements for this project:
- Good coded templates that follow SEO and OG best practices
- Our UI Designer can deliver template grids in .ai for you to code, pixel perfect
- SVG graphics so it looks great
- Compatibility with mainstream browsers
- Daily status reports are a must
- You must have PERFECT written and spoken English so there is no misunderstanding in the process
- You must be available to work during US Pacific Business Hours (8 am - 5 pm PST) in order to interact effectively with our UI designer
- This is a 40 hours a week effort
- You must be very responsive and available with quick turnaround in communication
- You must provide professional resume in English with some professional references
- You must provide examples of previous similar projects
High quality execution of this project may lead to additional work and continuous partnership with additional web development projects