This site pertains to providing information on indian startups.
For reference it will be on the lines of http://www.pluggd.in/ but the site will have a different focus.
Also for reference visit http://www.entrepreneur.com/. This should provide a very high level context on the theme of the website.
- Articles and contribution from registered users, feeds, subscription, browse within categories
- Discussions activities but not exactly forums, some custom form of forums.
- Support for threads open for all and closed to a group .
- Support for parallel private conversation among a group on a given thread.
- The site will be aimed at banner ads in future. You should provide a general feature to implement this.
- The site should be tuned for SEO, and there should be no ugly parameterized URLS
- The look and feel of the site should be on a formal tone, like the sites above, and is crucial for acceptance.
- The look and feel should be purely Web 2.0 no compromises on that. The images used in the UI should be original work and not a copy.
Terms & Conditions
- You are free to choose a CMS if you are expert at customizing it.
- You will be given full details of the function but is mostly bounded by the high level scope provided above.
- You would be required to show relevant experience for your proposed solution.
- We are particular about the time commitments, you should project a timeline for project with maximum of 35 days from now, but adherence to the commitments is essential.
- You would be required to accept the details that will be provided when you bid before starting on the project.
- There will be 4 milestones defined along with the details each approximately hitting 25% of overall task. At each milestone you are required to share the source code and make sure milestone is delivered before we progress to next one.
- We value a long term relationship, and will definitely want to have one with you post this project.
- If possible show relevant examples when trying to explain.
- Feel free to ask questions, and we would like to close this before next thursday(01/05)
The source files for this project have been lost. Use the pdf and the photos to re-create the project in InDesign. I will send the first few pages to do a test run to see the quality of the result and also how quickly it can be done. Book is 180 pages long. Thanks
I was lead design, back in 1982, of the Lexicon PCM42 digital delay, which also functioned as an early digital looping device. ((Brief article on it at http://performermag.com/flashback-lexicon-pcm-42-digital-delay-processor/) The product became somewhat of of a classic...
We are an Online Auction Company that offers a auction style bidding environment 100% online. We allow local users to register and place bids on items of their interest. We currently have a auctions it powered by symfony 2 but we now need a more feature rich site software...
PLEASE READ follwing description carefully before bidding, any misunderstanding may cost you payment and time to us...
I am looking to build a website for my personal brand. The site will need to be built as fully responsive and HTML5 ideally. I would like it to have a CMS component, so I can log in the back end of the website and change content / upload things my self. I will show examples of what I am lookin
I need someone to take some basic elements in a PSD, and bring them over to html ( maybe 3 or 4 things, mostly just a search bar ) I need a search bar to search a database , the database will just have a name, and a number ( like $5.00 ). you must also know STRIPE API, if you do not know what th
Need some code to correct a moodle subscription module used to enroll students in courses via paypal. The paypal payment mod should allow for free trials and sub subscriptions. Below are images of the problem, the payment mod is not recognizing the value imputed...
I am looking to have an app developed for my music website, the app has already been designed and i have everything ready to get started. You can take a look at the preview of the app here: http://thisizhot...
I need someone to convert a PSD file that I have to an Android XML app layout. By then i'll have my programmer code the app. The XML file need to match the PSD file exactly! The screen consists of 3 tabs where if you click on any tab it shows different type of information...
TheShakespeareRecords.com Complete project abandoned by developer which includes teaching me how to give IP access to clients. I don't even know if he left me the password for concrete5. He did leave two KeePass files that appear empty and another one with applications. The host is GoDaddy.