This site pertains to providing information on indian startups.
For reference it will be on the lines of http://www.pluggd.in/ but the site will have a different focus.
Also for reference visit http://www.entrepreneur.com/. This should provide a very high level context on the theme of the website.
- Articles and contribution from registered users, feeds, subscription, browse within categories
- Discussions activities but not exactly forums, some custom form of forums.
- Support for threads open for all and closed to a group .
- Support for parallel private conversation among a group on a given thread.
- The site will be aimed at banner ads in future. You should provide a general feature to implement this.
- The site should be tuned for SEO, and there should be no ugly parameterized URLS
- The look and feel of the site should be on a formal tone, like the sites above, and is crucial for acceptance.
- The look and feel should be purely Web 2.0 no compromises on that. The images used in the UI should be original work and not a copy.
Terms & Conditions
- You are free to choose a CMS if you are expert at customizing it.
- You will be given full details of the function but is mostly bounded by the high level scope provided above.
- You would be required to show relevant experience for your proposed solution.
- We are particular about the time commitments, you should project a timeline for project with maximum of 35 days from now, but adherence to the commitments is essential.
- You would be required to accept the details that will be provided when you bid before starting on the project.
- There will be 4 milestones defined along with the details each approximately hitting 25% of overall task. At each milestone you are required to share the source code and make sure milestone is delivered before we progress to next one.
- We value a long term relationship, and will definitely want to have one with you post this project.
- If possible show relevant examples when trying to explain.
- Feel free to ask questions, and we would like to close this before next thursday(01/05)