Looking for someone to manage the day-to-day community management of our personal finance site, similar to this: http://www.techipedia.com/2010/community-manager-responsibilities/
Some of the tasks will include:
1. Cleaning out spam comments in comment section.
2. Submitting articles to blog carnivals.
3. Promoting the site via social media outlets.
4. Looking for new ways to promote/drive traffic.
5. Brainstorming ideas to partner with other bloggers.
6. Writing/editing articles.
7. Comment on other articles in the realm.
8. We have give-aways on the site from time to time, so managing the contests.
9. Conversating on Twitter/Facebook with finance related topics.
You must be 100% fluent in English.
You must have a decent grasp on personal finance.
You must think creatively.
You MUST have a great personality!
WOULD LIKE TO HAVE:
Knowledge of SEO
Past experience in community management
a sense of humor!
In your application please include:
1. If you've managed a community before. Where? When? How?
2. Your Twitter and/or Facebook pages.
3. How you'd drive non-spam traffic to our site.
4. How you'd encourage users to participate in the conversations.
5. Why do you think you'd be a good community manager?
6. A few of your favorite personal finance sites.