I am a developer and looking for a reliable, high-quality CF developer.
Do not reply to this with an automated letter. We expect original, personal replies for our original, personal posting.
Please submit your hourly rate and profile and we will discuss further details once I have chosen a candidate. If we work well together we will do more projects in the future without going back to bid.
This will be an on-going, long term relationship. We will start with a few hours and then move up from there. You will need to show that you are proficient with ColdFusion.
Your soft-skillset will include:
- A demonstrated ability to understand requirements without over simplifying, or over complicating.
- Ability to not misunderstand / mis-assume what was needed.
- A deep, lasting sense of responsibility and professionalism. I provide that to you and expect it back.
- Excellent, pro-active communication
- Never use the word "done" or "completed" without meaning it's fully tested and ready for the end user.
Your hard-skillset will include:
- 3-5 years of Heavy/exclusive ColdFusion 7-9 Development
- Familiar with ColdFusion 9
- You can use source code control (Subversion at minimum, Git would be helpful)
- MySQL usage
- Use of MVC design patterns such as ColdBox / FW/1
- Comfortable with both Procedural and Objected Oriented thought
- Comfortable with HTML / CSS
- Comfortable with HTML / CSS Debugging in multiple browsers
- Comfortable with Testing.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Mura CMS. If you do not know this system we are willing to train.
- Server administration experience - uploading
- In North American time zones
I am open to agencies and individual contractors. However, we expect quick communication and if you cannot provide that please do not apply.
I'm looking for someone who wants to make themselves indispensable to the work that I do. The tasks may seem simple: Handle Email, Book Travel, Set up Meetings, and Manage my Schedule but I want to find someone that does that work with passion...
We simply need the best of the best. Please DO NOT apply if you do not have great feedback in your profile. You also need a portfolio which is honestly yours. YOU MUST BE A WORDPRESS EXPERT AND PREFERABLY HAVE DESIGNING SKILLS. We would hire you in Odesk, and you would work in our in-house system.
I have a bi-weekly (26x/year) mugshot newspaper Looking for a graphic designer to take over for the designer leaving Duties include: Manually scraping/saving new mugshots as they are posted to the web...
We are hosting our site through bluehost.com They offer one click installs for for website themes. The offer this for many different scripts. I can list if needed. We need a basic design similar to www.sneakersteal.com, with the abilities described below...
Hello Everyone here.. I want some guys for my game who have a serious passion about creating a pc simulation game. I will offer you 5% from the game revenue( after publishing the game). There will be no monthly salary. I want some serious mad guys to invest in my game...
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
Position Tile: Sr Sharepoint Developer Location: GT Tower Ayala Avenue Makati City Work Schedule: Mid Shift (Norway timezone) Employment: Full Time Permanent post (Probi to Regular) Reporting to:
We provide the following benefits to all our webcam models: - Earn from $0.80/minute up to 70% of your gross earnings paid weekly with no minimums. - 70% lifetime revenue share paid weekly for recording or uploading videos for sale...
Hello, I'm Looking for a very creative & professional web Designer who can complete daily tasks of designing and video editing work. The position is permanent and on monthly basis. The salary range is between $300 to $400 per month depends on Experience and creativity. The salary can be inc