I am a developer and looking for a reliable, high-quality CF developer.
Do not reply to this with an automated letter. We expect original, personal replies for our original, personal posting.
Please submit your hourly rate and profile and we will discuss further details once I have chosen a candidate. If we work well together we will do more projects in the future without going back to bid.
This will be an on-going, long term relationship. We will start with a few hours and then move up from there. You will need to show that you are proficient with ColdFusion.
Your soft-skillset will include:
- A demonstrated ability to understand requirements without over simplifying, or over complicating.
- Ability to not misunderstand / mis-assume what was needed.
- A deep, lasting sense of responsibility and professionalism. I provide that to you and expect it back.
- Excellent, pro-active communication
- Never use the word "done" or "completed" without meaning it's fully tested and ready for the end user.
Your hard-skillset will include:
- 3-5 years of Heavy/exclusive ColdFusion 7-9 Development
- Familiar with ColdFusion 9
- You can use source code control (Subversion at minimum, Git would be helpful)
- MySQL usage
- Use of MVC design patterns such as ColdBox / FW/1
- Comfortable with both Procedural and Objected Oriented thought
- Comfortable with HTML / CSS
- Comfortable with HTML / CSS Debugging in multiple browsers
- Comfortable with Testing.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Mura CMS. If you do not know this system we are willing to train.
- Server administration experience - uploading
- In North American time zones
I am open to agencies and individual contractors. However, we expect quick communication and if you cannot provide that please do not apply.