We have a Cisco Catalyst 3550 switch with the following:
1. IP assigned & telnet working
2. internet access with dedicated ip (ethernet)
3. Local Networked pc's with manual configured 192.168.1.x range
We need to configure the following:
1. proper routing for 192.168.1x range (belive its done using NAT) so the private ip range is able to reach the internet gateway as well as communicate in between (act as 1 network).
2. As we add more pc's to the network with manually configured private ip addresses, they should automatically be able to reach the internet
3. some hosts connected to the switch will have a dedicatepublic ip's assigned
Need to resolve an issue with ASA 5510 that client computers on the inside interface can't access the www server (e.g. www.example.com) hosted on the same interface. - Access to the www server from outside is working fine. - The DNS server is on another public network...
30-40 Multiple Choice Questions Unicast Routing, Next Generation IP, Introduction to Transport Layer, Transport-Layer Protocols You must have previous experience that shows you know the material covered on networks to be take seriously for this project. I need a score of 80% percent or better b
I have a established VPN setup between Openswan vs Cisco 7200. I need someone to debug the routing in my linux machine to reach on the other side a private ip like 10.10.10.18. I cannot ping it and I should connect in TCP mode...