We have a Cisco Catalyst 3550 switch with the following:
1. IP assigned & telnet working
2. internet access with dedicated ip (ethernet)
3. Local Networked pc's with manual configured 192.168.1.x range
We need to configure the following:
1. proper routing for 192.168.1x range (belive its done using NAT) so the private ip range is able to reach the internet gateway as well as communicate in between (act as 1 network).
2. As we add more pc's to the network with manually configured private ip addresses, they should automatically be able to reach the internet
3. some hosts connected to the switch will have a dedicatepublic ip's assigned
Hello "BID 100$ and lower for this project" Need to set up asterisk on server and do the below duty: 1- Introduce a suitable server provider for this project so I could take the server from there ( to handle 30 simultaneous calls). 2- Install asterisk on the server...
We need to install our Cisco PBX to one more complex with some of the following requirements: - Support 100 and can be extended to more users - Support SPA 514, SPA 525 telephones - If possible no limitations in Auto Attendant Menus - Support VPN connection to other IVRs - Support Recording - Call