We have a Cisco Catalyst 3550 switch with the following:
1. IP assigned & telnet working
2. internet access with dedicated ip (ethernet)
3. Local Networked pc's with manual configured 192.168.1.x range
We need to configure the following:
1. proper routing for 192.168.1x range (belive its done using NAT) so the private ip range is able to reach the internet gateway as well as communicate in between (act as 1 network).
2. As we add more pc's to the network with manually configured private ip addresses, they should automatically be able to reach the internet
3. some hosts connected to the switch will have a dedicatepublic ip's assigned
how to let my application more secure, need an expert and helper freelancer who know a lot in security tools and programs for more details please message me
Hi Experts, I am looking for a solution to switch IPs automatically when using an online crawler. You should have an experience with both crawling and IP switching concept over social networking sites. Any suggestion such as an application or switching device is welcome. Thanks,
hi! we will development of networking monitoring tool. its required technology L2,L3 and L7. 1.we will try to capture in LAN traffic through a SWITCH. 2.we will try to capture with LAN traffic from same subnet. ==> and we will monitoring.
We have attached below clients literature review ... Dissertation minimum words length is 12500 and maximum is 15000...
Scope of project: - Ipv6 address planning for CPEs and the prefix delegation to the hosts behind CPE (DHCPv6) - Ipv6 provisioning configuration on subinterfaces configured with specific VLANs - ipv6 prefix delegation for hosts behind CPE through DHCPv6 - Adapting/reconfiguring all the current...