Hi rockstar IOS developers. I am looking for some on to make some improvements to my IOS App. I have a 2 part project and am looking to hire a full time developer. If things go well you will have a ton of work.
Here is the first phase of changes I need done.
1. Bouncing needs to be full screen with no ads when its in play mode.
2. Pics taken with APP should also be saved to the phones camera roll. ( The app is already taking the photo and importing into the app. It just needs to be told to save the photo at the same time it imports )
3. Install and test flurry stats. ( I would like to track installs, opens, open on my "more" screen, and any other simple things we should be tracking per your advise.. )
Flurry is all set up its just a matter of adding the code when you have the app open
5. Change the link it posts when a user Facebooks with social connect to link to our website . http://bouncethatapp.com/ not to our facebook page. ( 10 minute task ) This using sharekit.com for some reason sharekit has defaulted back to using "share" not our app name. ( weird )
6. Change copyright - to 2011, 2012 ( 10 minute task )
7. Note to shake - should pop up after user taps play/bounce (first 3 times they make a "bounce") ... "Now, shake device to bounce, enjoy and share with your friends!" ( push message looking )
8. How To Use Guide - linkes from the about screen. .It will call in some html pages into the app so we can update them remote at anytime from the web. url for the html is http://bouncethatapp.com/help/howto/ Please note . This needs to be downloaded once and then cached. It needs to be able to load from the local if there is no internet connection. It should also check for updates when its opened and an internet connection is available
9. Play buttons Makes the things bounce when pressed on play screen ( this ties into the gif shit ) 5 second play to be used as GIF
(If you hit play button when every thing else is all set up it will shake the bounces for 5 seconds that will be used as the gif when its emailed and posted ) as well as a demo to see it bounce same as shaking it ( this is a 10 min job to make it play )
Since there is some confusion with 9. I will try to explain. Instead of shaking the phone to make it "bounce" hitting the play button again when y0u are on the "bounce' screen will make it bounce also .
10. Save 5 second "clips" of the bounceing to a gif file and allow users to share those gifs via email and any social sites included
GIF will need to be watermarked with the domain name "BounceThat.com" in smal arial bold.
Save the clip as a video for uploading to youtube
http://getsharekit.com/ is already in the app. We will us it for all social media postings. Very easy
Post the animated gif to facbook . If not possible post the jpeg
11. All changes and code is in gthub and developer must be familiar with using github to manage changes, versions and code
This should all be pretty easy stuff for you . The next part has some more challenging changes.
thanks for your interest and look forward to hearing from you all. I would like applicants to bid on the job and give me a fixed price for all
Bug tested with test flight for each major step. Once step 1 is done and tested we will move to step 2
Obvious ones you can group into one demo are.. 3 5 6
Uploaded to Git Hub
Package delivered ready to upload to the app store