FINALLY! I want to make it clear that this is the frame work for an app that I am planning on using and reselling. You need to know and be aware that I will need the source code and will use them over and over again.
Some things I would like but do not need.....
* RSS whenever possible, especially for Facebook and Twitter. This is a QUICK and simple collection of data. If the user wants to see more that is what the buttons are for.
* I am VERY interested in talking over Skype and problem solving/answering any questions.
* I will probably need your help with incremental updates and I have about 20 different, more complex features I want to eventually implement. Treat me well, help me get this off the ground, and I will stick around and pay you properly.
* PLEASE make the code as simple as possible and consolidated. I would like to literally go in with hexadec changes for color and copy and paste links. I am not sure if on my Facebook and Twitter APIs I will have a new key for every app. If we can use RSS, we can avoid this altogether.
* I need them to be made and designed in a free software environment like Eclipse. I also own dreamweaver. (Point : Please don't use a $2000 program to code I have to have in order to make new versions)
* Branding is NOT OK. I do not want generic, web template widgets that say "Powered by blahblah.com". I am capable of that. THIS is why I need professionals.
* I will ask for an expect some very basic technical support at first. The first 4 apps I am making are for companies I own so I have no rush or deadline. I have NO PLANS of expecting you to be there 24/7 to hold my hand. If you WILL make yourself available for support on a regular basis (Just in case) I would be happy to come up with reasonable "Tech support" fees.
* Be kind. I have seen alternate mock ups, layouts, etc.... I am very proud of mine and pretty committed to it as I believe it will work best cross platform. It has that big "iOS button" thing going on at the top that makes it easy to use and obvious.
* The settings menu for now needs to have a setting to turn the splash screen start sound on and off, a link to my website where users can go to "Make your own" app, and last but not least an "about" and "legal" section.
Please use a few permissions as possible, be ethical and responsible with my design and idea, and once we have made agreements and have a solid working relationship I will be happy to divulge more information. for now, here are some very, very ugly mock ups. ENJOY!
I need someone to do phone customer support for my website. Must have the skype on your computer as the phone calls will come via skype. Please attach a sample recording of your voice. You will also have to do a interview via a skype call. I am paying $0.15 per hour with a $0...
Skilled team or individual required to work long term to create apps to publish in the iStore and also "port" to android. We mostly publish utility apps and some games as well. PLEASE QUOTE YOUR DESIRED RATE WEEKLY! Must include samples of work and references to be considered. Raises
Skilled team or individual required to work long term to create Magazine apps to publish in the iStore and also "port" to android and possibly amazon. PLEASE QUOTE YOUR DESIRED RATE WEEKLY! Must include samples of work and references to be considered. Raises and bonuses to be included
Hi there! I have a busy computer consulting business. I receive between 3 and 15 calls (roughly) per day. I need someone to check messages in the morning, answer the calls during the day (I would forward my phone to Skype, etc...
Multiple app testers are needed ASAP for ongoing quick testing of mobile apps. This is a very easy job that can be done by any smartphone user. Responsibilities: 1. Download and test FREE apps for at least 1 minute. Requirements: 1...
Responsibilities / Mission -Develop and improve systems and applications used in the company under the direction of a project manager. -Understand the needs of end users, their obligations and constraints. Job activities -Work closely with project managers and IT managers...
Hi everyone, I am interested in buying mobile Apps and or games for Apple and Android. I'm looking to buy social, RPG, social network games etc. I am interested in a product which is already completed and unique (aka haven't been bought by anyone else). Payment per project and the sum will
Skilled team or individual required to work long term to create apps to publish in the iStore and also "port" to android. We publish BOTH utility apps and game apps. PLEASE QUOTE YOUR DESIRED RATE WEEKLY! Must include samples of work and references to be considered. Raises and bonuses
Responsibilities: Mobile applications development in the team of highly skilled professionals. Requirements: Knowledge of the English language (at least intermediate level). Experience in mobile applications development will be a plus for team work...