FINALLY! I want to make it clear that this is the frame work for an app that I am planning on using and reselling. You need to know and be aware that I will need the source code and will use them over and over again.
Some things I would like but do not need.....
* RSS whenever possible, especially for Facebook and Twitter. This is a QUICK and simple collection of data. If the user wants to see more that is what the buttons are for.
* I am VERY interested in talking over Skype and problem solving/answering any questions.
* I will probably need your help with incremental updates and I have about 20 different, more complex features I want to eventually implement. Treat me well, help me get this off the ground, and I will stick around and pay you properly.
* PLEASE make the code as simple as possible and consolidated. I would like to literally go in with hexadec changes for color and copy and paste links. I am not sure if on my Facebook and Twitter APIs I will have a new key for every app. If we can use RSS, we can avoid this altogether.
* I need them to be made and designed in a free software environment like Eclipse. I also own dreamweaver. (Point : Please don't use a $2000 program to code I have to have in order to make new versions)
* Branding is NOT OK. I do not want generic, web template widgets that say "Powered by blahblah.com". I am capable of that. THIS is why I need professionals.
* I will ask for an expect some very basic technical support at first. The first 4 apps I am making are for companies I own so I have no rush or deadline. I have NO PLANS of expecting you to be there 24/7 to hold my hand. If you WILL make yourself available for support on a regular basis (Just in case) I would be happy to come up with reasonable "Tech support" fees.
* Be kind. I have seen alternate mock ups, layouts, etc.... I am very proud of mine and pretty committed to it as I believe it will work best cross platform. It has that big "iOS button" thing going on at the top that makes it easy to use and obvious.
* The settings menu for now needs to have a setting to turn the splash screen start sound on and off, a link to my website where users can go to "Make your own" app, and last but not least an "about" and "legal" section.
Please use a few permissions as possible, be ethical and responsible with my design and idea, and once we have made agreements and have a solid working relationship I will be happy to divulge more information. for now, here are some very, very ugly mock ups. ENJOY!
I want a mobile application or a mobile web site that automatically adds and delete hashtags to the user's Instagram photos within a configurable timeframe to get more likes. - Hashtag list will be provided, but it should be able to change in the application by the user...
I need an experienced app developer / team to create an auction app similar to [url removed, login to view] on itunes app store. Please include total price to completion of functional app. Include examples of previous work.
I need an application for Android & Iphone which can allow me to 1) publish contents such as megazine, news, book, etc. 2) Monetisation feature is required for certain contents. We can set certain contents need to pay and certain content need to become VIP member. 3) Need a module to calculate
We want a Mobile app to order a restaurant food on phone. A table booking system will be there so that customer can book the table. Admin will get message when a customer order for food with mentioning item, date or book table with mentioning no. of people, date, time.
I need someone to create an app to interface an e-commerce site. The app should be functional and professional. The app should also follow the branding of my e-commerce site and when an order was made from app the product mysql database of e-commerce site was updated to reflect the new order. Pleas
Hello! We currently have an Android app that works, but isn't pretty. It communicates different effects and patterns over bluetooth to a device we've developed. You'll work with our team to help make communication, app speed, and make the app look good. We also need an app to support
Develop a Mobile Phone Application (Android 2.3) to monitor some network indicators and provide an evaluation of the network quality at the end using fuzzyliye: [url removed, login to view]