FINALLY! I want to make it clear that this is the frame work for an app that I am planning on using and reselling. You need to know and be aware that I will need the source code and will use them over and over again.
Some things I would like but do not need.....
* RSS whenever possible, especially for Facebook and Twitter. This is a QUICK and simple collection of data. If the user wants to see more that is what the buttons are for.
* I am VERY interested in talking over Skype and problem solving/answering any questions.
* I will probably need your help with incremental updates and I have about 20 different, more complex features I want to eventually implement. Treat me well, help me get this off the ground, and I will stick around and pay you properly.
* PLEASE make the code as simple as possible and consolidated. I would like to literally go in with hexadec changes for color and copy and paste links. I am not sure if on my Facebook and Twitter APIs I will have a new key for every app. If we can use RSS, we can avoid this altogether.
* I need them to be made and designed in a free software environment like Eclipse. I also own dreamweaver. (Point : Please don't use a $2000 program to code I have to have in order to make new versions)
* Branding is NOT OK. I do not want generic, web template widgets that say "Powered by blahblah.com". I am capable of that. THIS is why I need professionals.
* I will ask for an expect some very basic technical support at first. The first 4 apps I am making are for companies I own so I have no rush or deadline. I have NO PLANS of expecting you to be there 24/7 to hold my hand. If you WILL make yourself available for support on a regular basis (Just in case) I would be happy to come up with reasonable "Tech support" fees.
* Be kind. I have seen alternate mock ups, layouts, etc.... I am very proud of mine and pretty committed to it as I believe it will work best cross platform. It has that big "iOS button" thing going on at the top that makes it easy to use and obvious.
* The settings menu for now needs to have a setting to turn the splash screen start sound on and off, a link to my website where users can go to "Make your own" app, and last but not least an "about" and "legal" section.
Please use a few permissions as possible, be ethical and responsible with my design and idea, and once we have made agreements and have a solid working relationship I will be happy to divulge more information. for now, here are some very, very ugly mock ups. ENJOY!