FINALLY! I want to make it clear that this is the frame work for an app that I am planning on using and reselling. You need to know and be aware that I will need the source code and will use them over and over again.
Some things I would like but do not need.....
* RSS whenever possible, especially for Facebook and Twitter. This is a QUICK and simple collection of data. If the user wants to see more that is what the buttons are for.
* I am VERY interested in talking over Skype and problem solving/answering any questions.
* I will probably need your help with incremental updates and I have about 20 different, more complex features I want to eventually implement. Treat me well, help me get this off the ground, and I will stick around and pay you properly.
* PLEASE make the code as simple as possible and consolidated. I would like to literally go in with hexadec changes for color and copy and paste links. I am not sure if on my Facebook and Twitter APIs I will have a new key for every app. If we can use RSS, we can avoid this altogether.
* I need them to be made and designed in a free software environment like Eclipse. I also own dreamweaver. (Point : Please don't use a $2000 program to code I have to have in order to make new versions)
* Branding is NOT OK. I do not want generic, web template widgets that say "Powered by blahblah.com". I am capable of that. THIS is why I need professionals.
* I will ask for an expect some very basic technical support at first. The first 4 apps I am making are for companies I own so I have no rush or deadline. I have NO PLANS of expecting you to be there 24/7 to hold my hand. If you WILL make yourself available for support on a regular basis (Just in case) I would be happy to come up with reasonable "Tech support" fees.
* Be kind. I have seen alternate mock ups, layouts, etc.... I am very proud of mine and pretty committed to it as I believe it will work best cross platform. It has that big "iOS button" thing going on at the top that makes it easy to use and obvious.
* The settings menu for now needs to have a setting to turn the splash screen start sound on and off, a link to my website where users can go to "Make your own" app, and last but not least an "about" and "legal" section.
Please use a few permissions as possible, be ethical and responsible with my design and idea, and once we have made agreements and have a solid working relationship I will be happy to divulge more information. for now, here are some very, very ugly mock ups. ENJOY!
Looking for source code like we-chat or custom application development. if possible i am looking for whitelable source code so it can be easily modified according to requirements and easily and fast delivered. i need for all 3 version: Android, Iphone, windows if possible blackberry too...
Slot App For android. like slot casino or slot city. HD Graphic, Color Addicted High quality, Sound Effect, Music fundal, Bonus, Free coins, 1hr time for free coins. For purchase additional coins integrate, app purchase. Fb Integrate for share free coins with frineds, share score, save games. etc.
Hi, I want to make a Android Apps For My Classified Website (www.onlineharaj.com). I want Apps like this apps (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tiltedchair.expatriates&hl=en) Only Serious Employers Biding My Burget 100 USD Thanks
This app is aimed at tablet/iPad users. In short the app has a bar at the bottom of the screen with four buttons on it. One button that opens a new URL based on a list of URL's it gets from running a query against a hosted MySQL db...
-Simple Data (strings, Timestamps, numbers) is uploaded to miniwebservice by a login -Results are calculated with magic formula and sent to other users -> results visibility depends on contacts friendship/connections...
Want to create a mobile friendly version and android/apple app for a simple directory style Website. 2 projects 1. make mobile friendly version of a simple existing website. Directory website with about 21 topics and total of about 30 pages...
I need a simple Android-Appengine application for my school project. The app will send a request to the appengine with user info and some data, then the appengine will do some calculation and reply with some stored information. The calculation part can be left empty for me to put my algorithm later