We're looking for an experienced (3+ years) PHP developer, with experience in agile methodologies, codeigniter application framework and test driven design, to help us add tests and build new features for an exciting new web app Fresh Forms (www.freshforms.com).
Easily create beautiful high converting forms
* Wrap payment side of application in acceptance tests using SimpleTest (http://simpletest.org). The app integrates with PayPal, so you need to mock out the PayPal part of the interaction locally to ensure the app runs on your local dev box without connecting to the internet.
* Refactor the controllers to make methods shorter, methods clearer etc.
* Intelligently add MailChimp integration.
* Design and implement new forms.
* Mix of front end web design, some back end, basic sysadmin.
* PHP 4/5, CodeIgniter framework.
* html5, css, apache, sql, mysql, sendmail, git.
* Rackspace Cloud/Heroku/BaseCamp
Who we are looking for
We need someone who can work quickly, communicate well, and get stuff done as we're keen on building a long term relationship.
We prefer to work in one week iterations with an end of week review, managed using Basecamp. Then we'll create new stories for the next week's work.
Please send two websites you have worked on recently and one code sample with tests.