JOB IN A NUTSHELL: We're looking for multiple project managers who can be given a "goal," and then determine all the steps from A to Z to make that happen - which includes but is not limited to: building a plan with milestones, determining who needs to be hired for a job (outsourced), managing those hires, making contacts and requesting information from other businesses, and having a meeting with myself (the president of the company).
We're a male sexual health publishing and online community company (i.e. we publish books and own several websites). We're currently looking for project managers to help organize projects such as "organize and launch a new product for us." Example of what this will entail:
- RESEARCHING / COMING UP WITH A PLAN - It'll start with either a phone call or an email from the president of the company. We will give you a goal, and any other information you feel you may need. You'll then do some research, come up with a plan of what's needed, set milestones, deadlines, etc. and make sure you hit those deadlines. You'll also have weekly (and possibly bi or tri weekly) meetings with me via phone/skype.
- HIRING AND MANAGING - Once the plan is approved by me, you'll either see the job through yourself (at least on some parts) and possible outsource other parts (such as building a website). You'll need to 1) Come up with the job description, 2) Come up with the best criteria to search for new candidates 3) come up with an interview process 4) Select the best 2-4 people to test for the job 5) settle on a main person 6) manage them until job completion. Note: You will be handing a lot of the "details" of this work to our HR person, who does the actual job posting and active search for people.
- IMPLEMENTING PLAN - It's key that you stay on task, keep me in the loop, and make sure everything is on target for the necessary milestones. Phone calls with me to make sure this is happening is okay, but I expect you to be able to do most of this yourself (which is why you're being hired).
EXAMPLE JOB: Finding a way to manufacture and sell a product online.
- We're looking to sell a product inside our niche (male sexual health)
- You'll need to research and find out the best way to manufacture or buy a certain type of product at wholesale
- Then you'll need to come up with the plan to make this product live, which includes:
*finding a manufacturer to build 100+ units of the product
*helping us set up an Amazon Fulfillment account with Amazon.com so the price can be listed there
*Hiring and managing someone to build the website specifically for the product. Also will need to hire someone to write the sales copy.
IF work like this scares you, please don't apply - some form of this is actually the first job!
- Other example: We need to get our books into adult stores. We need to 1) find the largest distributor of books to adult stores. 2) Make contacts with them, get their rates and basic info. 3) Narrow them down to 3 with an overview of information that will enable me to make the best decesion - your recommendation is wanted.
- More example jobs: Help us create a DVD for one of our authors (which includes finding a model), Hiring and managing someone to rebuild some of our websites, managing our book keepers/accountants, and more.
- #1 - Produce results, results, results. PROOF of prior results is mandatory.
- Speak and write in English very clearly and professionally.
- Have EXPERIENCE doing managing projects and a team
- Have college education
- Be able to SKYPE or talk on the Phone. If you can't do this daily and find it hard for you to get on, DO NOT apply (and please don't kid yourself or us here!)
- Most importantly, you must be intelligent and able to think for yourself without having me tell you directions for everything every step of the way.
- ALSO KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A MALE SEX
Data Collection A data research based company is looking for add few talented members to our team of data collectors. Your responsibilities would be to collect data from various sites. Such data will include content, documents, images and store each in a separate folder...
Im looking for an on-going virtual assistant for 2 hours a week to help with simple side projects. Respond to this job posting with your Skype ID so that I can give you your first assignment.
We require a SEO/ social media expert to handle and boost our rankings. This is a long term project and the right candidate will have years of work. We have budgeted $100 per month. Monthly Task and responsibilities 1. 100 Press Release Submissions (10 press release x 10 press release websites) 2
I am offering you for jobs 1. Data Entry. 2. Add Posting. 3. Facebook Work. 4. Ms word Typing. 5. Dictionary Typing. 6. Directory Typing. 7. Photoshop Work. 8. Auto Captcha we are providing all these packages for more details. conatct me Mr. Rana Waqas +923222264555 email@example.com skype na
hello, Our company handling world wide online transactions. we need 7 operators to update our data base.we need experienced workers who have more knowledge about data entry and excel. You have to update the details of transactions daily. we provide you a scened copy.you need a to update it on a ex
PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE SENDING ME ANY INFORMATION. Hello, I am looking for long-term content writers that can work at affordable rates. There will be various niches to write about. This is long-term work, on an ongoing basis - you may not have work every day...
Requirement We need SEO experts with sound English knowledge from India, Bangladesh, Philippines and Pakistan for developing SEO friendly and keyword rich titles for our project. Knowledge 1. We must have knowledge on Wordpress, Joomla, PHP, Java Script 2...
Language International needs a diligent, detail-oriented long-term contractor to draft responses to 100 emails per day from schools with whom we are interested in establishing partnerships. TO APPLY, YOU MUST COMPLETE A TEST...
I am leading a team for a small online start-up.This business will provide a service for those who seek to hire online freelancers, and will assist them in their search...