JOB IN A NUTSHELL: We're looking for multiple project managers who can be given a "goal," and then determine all the steps from A to Z to make that happen - which includes but is not limited to: building a plan with milestones, determining who needs to be hired for a job (outsourced), managing those hires, making contacts and requesting information from other businesses, and having a meeting with myself (the president of the company).
We're a male sexual health publishing and online community company (i.e. we publish books and own several websites). We're currently looking for project managers to help organize projects such as "organize and launch a new product for us." Example of what this will entail:
- RESEARCHING / COMING UP WITH A PLAN - It'll start with either a phone call or an email from the president of the company. We will give you a goal, and any other information you feel you may need. You'll then do some research, come up with a plan of what's needed, set milestones, deadlines, etc. and make sure you hit those deadlines. You'll also have weekly (and possibly bi or tri weekly) meetings with me via phone/skype.
- HIRING AND MANAGING - Once the plan is approved by me, you'll either see the job through yourself (at least on some parts) and possible outsource other parts (such as building a website). You'll need to 1) Come up with the job description, 2) Come up with the best criteria to search for new candidates 3) come up with an interview process 4) Select the best 2-4 people to test for the job 5) settle on a main person 6) manage them until job completion. Note: You will be handing a lot of the "details" of this work to our HR person, who does the actual job posting and active search for people.
- IMPLEMENTING PLAN - It's key that you stay on task, keep me in the loop, and make sure everything is on target for the necessary milestones. Phone calls with me to make sure this is happening is okay, but I expect you to be able to do most of this yourself (which is why you're being hired).
EXAMPLE JOB: Finding a way to manufacture and sell a product online.
- We're looking to sell a product inside our niche (male sexual health)
- You'll need to research and find out the best way to manufacture or buy a certain type of product at wholesale
- Then you'll need to come up with the plan to make this product live, which includes:
*finding a manufacturer to build 100+ units of the product
*helping us set up an Amazon Fulfillment account with Amazon.com so the price can be listed there
*Hiring and managing someone to build the website specifically for the product. Also will need to hire someone to write the sales copy.
IF work like this scares you, please don't apply - some form of this is actually the first job!
- Other example: We need to get our books into adult stores. We need to 1) find the largest distributor of books to adult stores. 2) Make contacts with them, get their rates and basic info. 3) Narrow them down to 3 with an overview of information that will enable me to make the best decesion - your recommendation is wanted.
- More example jobs: Help us create a DVD for one of our authors (which includes finding a model), Hiring and managing someone to rebuild some of our websites, managing our book keepers/accountants, and more.
- #1 - Produce results, results, results. PROOF of prior results is mandatory.
- Speak and write in English very clearly and professionally.
- Have EXPERIENCE doing managing projects and a team
- Have college education
- Be able to SKYPE or talk on the Phone. If you can't do this daily and find it hard for you to get on, DO NOT apply (and please don't kid yourself or us here!)
- Most importantly, you must be intelligent and able to think for yourself without having me tell you directions for everything every step of the way.
- ALSO KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A MALE SEX
Hello, I have a software i'm selling online. A lot of people share my software online in websites like rapidshare, uploading and such...
Transcription includes GENERAL, LEGAL, MEDICAL. THESE OPENINGS ARE IMMEDIATE, AND LONG TERM Hi Bidders, Our team is looking for experienced transcribers. there is work available to be done daily. You must be willing to join our team as exclusive affiliate...
Looking for freelance writers who have a good command of the English language. Need two reliable writers who are able to write at least five 350 word articles per day (M-F). And who can follow instructions. Pay is $2.25 per article. Pay is every two weeks on the 16th and 1st of the month. Will not p
I'm an Marketing & Development Personnel. I have different kinds of tasks from time to time so I need one assistant in assisting me in a quick turnaround time with efficiently. The skills you need to posses are: 1. Excel 2. Web research 3.Typing speed 4. Word 5. Transcription 6. Writing Ski
Looking for a Virtual Assistant to assist in handling emails, data entry and any other administrative support duties that may occur.
Need to find people in forums or other places that are going through Divorce or Law Suit. Get there name email address and phone There is a second phase to get them opt-in will pay even more. Let me know if can do this How many per day you can find (need to be fresh meaning within last 2-4 weeks
Requirements of this job: 1. Full time commitment 2. MUST have experience in academic writing 3. Efficient enough to write 40 000 words per month 4. Very responsive 5. Have experience with APA/Harvard Referencing 6. Able to start immediately 7...
Yes, each day I will provide you REAL-TIME leads of prospects interested in you calling them back about the Medical Alert System. They leave a message with their name and phone number, sometimes shipping address. I'll email you a file throughout the day with fresh new prospects...
We are an IT Solution proviers over the last 10 years and willing to hire marketings officers for our products. Interested candidates must send their portfolio for consideration. The budget is nagotiable.
I am looking to set up the Direct Telesales team for my UK Business directory and Article marketing ste, The contract will start when the site gets to 1,000 listings that are 'self added'...