We are looking for a English speaker who can write original articles delivered in Word Format for SEO purposes (A writer who has experience and knowledge in SEO and keyword strategy) that provide information, tips, and advice.
1 article 1,000+ words (Main Keyword)
9 articles 500+ words
1. 1 Articles must be 1,000+ words long. (main Keyword)
2. 9 Articles must be 500+ words long.
3. Articles should compile trustworthy, accurate information into your own words.
4. Article should be structured logically, read well (have flow) be informative and accurate and based on your own research.
5. Articles must be written in empathy, be one of them, a little humor.
6. Articles must be unique (in your own words).
7. Articles must pass a CopyScape test. (Please don't copy the content from other websites and don't use programs to spin articles.)
8. Article must have a subtitle for each paragraph
9. Articles should be written in an easy-to-understand.
10. [Keyword] will be given.
11. [Keyword] must be used exactly as it is written
12. [Keyword] must be in the title (each article must have a title).
13. [Keyword] must be in the FIRST paragraph and the LAST paragraph, and sprinkled INSIDE.
14. [Keyword] density 2-3% per article.
15. Other keywords (LSI Keywords) also must be INSIDE the content.
16. Writer must use perfect English language, excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation is expected.
17. Writer will need to be able to write excellent, engaging copy, while adhering to strict SEO principles.
18. Writer must not disqualify Buy online
19. Writer must be a ghost No credit for writings. The articles will be our property, so you cannot claim rights to the articles or utilize the content for any other purpose.
20. Price must include research.
21. First article sent so we can iron out any problems early.
22. You must be willing to do revisions in order to satisfy my requirements.
23. Writer must provide a writing sample with your best bid.
Research & sources:
Please use authoritative websites as main sources for your research.
This project must be completed within 5 days.
We have other projects requiring article content, so if you do an excellent job we'll be able to give you more work in the coming months.
I am looking for 200 slow cooker recipes for chicken dishes. The majority (at least 160 - 170 of them) would be for chicken main dishes. The remaining 30 to 40 can be for chicken soup and chicken wings. Recipes need to be original as all the work will be checked for duplicate content...
We are SEO content providers to several businesses around the world.In recent months we have had a huge demand for our services and we are seeking writers who are fluent in US, UK and Australian English who will write the content assigned to them if accepted...
I am looking for writers that can work side by side with me to complete several blog posts. I have an endless stream of assignments that need to be rewritten. I would like the assistance of a writer that can team up with me during work hours to rewrite blog content...
We are looking to buy exclusive Australian SEO leads. Leads must be real and from people genuinely interested in getting SEO. Leads must only be sold to us. We don't mind what methods you use to generate them (within reason). We will need to discuss your methods...
We are looking for an experienced copywriter that is able to deliver excellent product descriptions (~1500), great to read, compelling the customer to buy. The copy must bring the benefits of our products with 100% accurate information...
I am looking for someone to build me a Email Campaign which is longterm that will convert my leads and persuade them to do business with me...
I am looking for someone who has had great success marketing to Real Estate agents. (This is to Commercial and residential agents who do leasing and Property managers...
We need a couple of blog posts each week to be written. The ideal candidate would have finance or accounting blog experience and can be reliable to come up with topics and copy of about 200 words on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week. Pricing is flexible, I would prefer to pay per blog entry, maybe