Here is what you need to know about the job itself:
1. I have 1 MP3 audio files for a total of 91 minutes audio in English that I need you to listen to, and transcribe into 1 separate text documents (.txt files) and zip into one single zip file. (To save to zip file, choose all your text files, right click, choose Send To and choose Compressed Folder.)
2. You must be able to read, listen, write, understand and type the transcriptions into text documents. Also, please delete the following words from the transcription, which I tend to overuse too much: "yeah" "umm" "ahh" "so" "just" "then" "well" and "like". You must lookup any words or phrases you do not understand.
Example of repeat words in audio: "And so eventually once we finish it or something, I'm going to edit the headline."
Transcript should read: "Eventually, once we finish it, I'm going to edit the headline."
3. I do not want any semicolons in the transcription. Please use commas or short sentences when appropriate. Do not use "informal" words in the transcript... "coz" should be written "because", "wanna" should be "want to", "gonna" should be "going to."
4. I want the text broken up into small paragraphs of no more than 3-4 sentences each. Please only split a paragraph where it makes sense to break it up.
5. You need to put the Title of the "article" on the first line of the text document, capitalizing the first letter of each word.
6. You need to name the finished text file the same name as the original MP3 file, but with a .txt extension instead of an .mp3 extension. For example if the audio file is "01-FirstAudioHere.mp3" then the text file should be named "01-FirstAudioHere.txt" -- please submit the transcript in text format and not Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or any other format.
Here is what you need to know about applying for this job:
1. This is a flat rate job. I will not pay more than the price listed above, but feel free to bid cheaper than the price listed.
2. You must have at least 10 hours of experience here on odesk.com with at least 3 feedbacks from different people.
3. You must put the words "Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar" in your response to this job posting. If those words are not the first thing in your response you will not be considered for this job.
4. I will send you the first 3 minutes for you to transcribe and then you will send it back for me to review.
5. I need this transcription completed by January 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM Eastern time. If you cannot complete this assignment by then, please do not apply.
6. You will need to send me a daily email telling me what you have accomplished that day and how close you are to completing the project.
7. At the end of your reply put the words "Alvin!" so I can be sure you read and understand this description.
We are hiring lead generators for free weatherization program in the US. This is one of the easiest lead generation campaigns you find. Call centers are welcome. I need callers within 24 hours. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. You must be able start immediately...
We are looking for a number of writers (10-15) who can handle bulk work daily to join our team, need to be passionate about writing and can handle any kind of writing work at any given time they are required. English is a plus plus. Must have passed U.S basic skills test as well...
We need 100 articles which should be delivered 1 per day the topics: economy, business, marketing the articles size 600 words in English Please quote per 100 articles. Payments will be done for milestone steps - every 20 articles - 20 USD You must be native UK English speaker
We are looking for a number of writers (5) who can handle bulk work daily to join our team, need to be passionate about writing and can handle any kind of writing work at any given time they are required. English is a plus plus. Must have passed U.S basic skills test as well...
The successful candidate will join a fun working environment in the new location of our English Language Enrichment Center for young children (aged 3-9 years old) in Bangkok...
We are not necessarily looking for exact,word by word translation but for FAST, sense for sense (translate the meaning) translation. -Turkish must be your native language. -Bid per 10K words. Projects ranging from 7K to 16K words each.
We are not necessarily looking for exact,word by word translation but for FAST, sense for sense (translate the meaning) translation. -Russian must be your native language. -Please bid per 10K words.
Thank you very much for your interest in becoming my next content writer! Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements...
Hi *** Please apply with fixed price for 6 hours tuition per week*** I am looking for someone to teach Tagalog to an English Person, must be Native Filipino and must live close to Las-Pinas. Basic Tagalog and Taglish needs to be taught...