Here is what you need to know about the job itself:
1. I have 1 MP3 audio files for a total of 91 minutes audio in English that I need you to listen to, and transcribe into 1 separate text documents (.txt files) and zip into one single zip file. (To save to zip file, choose all your text files, right click, choose Send To and choose Compressed Folder.)
2. You must be able to read, listen, write, understand and type the transcriptions into text documents. Also, please delete the following words from the transcription, which I tend to overuse too much: "yeah" "umm" "ahh" "so" "just" "then" "well" and "like". You must lookup any words or phrases you do not understand.
Example of repeat words in audio: "And so eventually once we finish it or something, I'm going to edit the headline."
Transcript should read: "Eventually, once we finish it, I'm going to edit the headline."
3. I do not want any semicolons in the transcription. Please use commas or short sentences when appropriate. Do not use "informal" words in the transcript... "coz" should be written "because", "wanna" should be "want to", "gonna" should be "going to."
4. I want the text broken up into small paragraphs of no more than 3-4 sentences each. Please only split a paragraph where it makes sense to break it up.
5. You need to put the Title of the "article" on the first line of the text document, capitalizing the first letter of each word.
6. You need to name the finished text file the same name as the original MP3 file, but with a .txt extension instead of an .mp3 extension. For example if the audio file is "01-FirstAudioHere.mp3" then the text file should be named "01-FirstAudioHere.txt" -- please submit the transcript in text format and not Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or any other format.
Here is what you need to know about applying for this job:
1. This is a flat rate job. I will not pay more than the price listed above, but feel free to bid cheaper than the price listed.
2. You must have at least 10 hours of experience here on odesk.com with at least 3 feedbacks from different people.
3. You must put the words "Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar" in your response to this job posting. If those words are not the first thing in your response you will not be considered for this job.
4. I will send you the first 3 minutes for you to transcribe and then you will send it back for me to review.
5. I need this transcription completed by January 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM Eastern time. If you cannot complete this assignment by then, please do not apply.
6. You will need to send me a daily email telling me what you have accomplished that day and how close you are to completing the project.
7. At the end of your reply put the words "Alvin!" so I can be sure you read and understand this description.
Need a skilled writer that can rewrite news adding some value to it. The work includes: - Find popular BOXING news - Find a suitable image - Rewrite the news and add some value (conclusions, comparison to other news, opiunions) to it...
We are hiring lead generators for an energy saving window and siding program in the US. This is a proven money making campaign. Call centers are welcome. I need callers within 24 hours. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. You must be able start immediately...
I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
I am in need of some experienced web designers to work in my agency. You must be fluent in English. Those inside of the United States will be a big plus. I will set up jobs for you on Odesk and feel free to ask any questions in your cover letter.
Using your imagination and creativity, you will write and submit twenty (20) 150+w article. The article will cover a variety of keyword driven. The articles needs to be done fast within 48 hours only but with excellent quality. Rate per 150+w article is $0.50 - including odesk. Payments will be
Writers needed to write on Adult and relationship blog articles. Do not bid if you can not do this. I will pref native speakers or any one that has the language that matches that of the natives ONLY!! Please do not apply if you are not a native English speaker...
Applicant from Ukraine only English or Spanish for inbound calls - neutral accent Full time position , long term monthly . 6-8 hours a day Please apply with your expected monthly salary Include voice intruduction please
We are not necessarily looking for exact,word by word translation but for FAST, sense for sense (translate the meaning) translation. -Romanian must be your native language. -Bid per 10K words. Projects ranging from 7K to 16K words each.
JOB INTRODUCTION We are looking for Customer Service Representatives for our French websites: lightinthebox(dot)com/fr miniinthebox(dot)com/fr This is a fixed position working from home, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, going on indefinitely...
Our team is looking for experienced milti-lingual transcribers. There is work available to be done daily. You must be willing to join our team as exculsive affilate. I will assign work to you as I get it in. You must be available at least three days per week. Weekend work is required...