Here is what you need to know about the job itself:
1. I have 1 MP3 audio files for a total of 91 minutes audio in English that I need you to listen to, and transcribe into 1 separate text documents (.txt files) and zip into one single zip file. (To save to zip file, choose all your text files, right click, choose Send To and choose Compressed Folder.)
2. You must be able to read, listen, write, understand and type the transcriptions into text documents. Also, please delete the following words from the transcription, which I tend to overuse too much: "yeah" "umm" "ahh" "so" "just" "then" "well" and "like". You must lookup any words or phrases you do not understand.
Example of repeat words in audio: "And so eventually once we finish it or something, I'm going to edit the headline."
Transcript should read: "Eventually, once we finish it, I'm going to edit the headline."
3. I do not want any semicolons in the transcription. Please use commas or short sentences when appropriate. Do not use "informal" words in the transcript... "coz" should be written "because", "wanna" should be "want to", "gonna" should be "going to."
4. I want the text broken up into small paragraphs of no more than 3-4 sentences each. Please only split a paragraph where it makes sense to break it up.
5. You need to put the Title of the "article" on the first line of the text document, capitalizing the first letter of each word.
6. You need to name the finished text file the same name as the original MP3 file, but with a .txt extension instead of an .mp3 extension. For example if the audio file is "01-FirstAudioHere.mp3" then the text file should be named "01-FirstAudioHere.txt" -- please submit the transcript in text format and not Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or any other format.
Here is what you need to know about applying for this job:
1. This is a flat rate job. I will not pay more than the price listed above, but feel free to bid cheaper than the price listed.
2. You must have at least 10 hours of experience here on odesk.com with at least 3 feedbacks from different people.
3. You must put the words "Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar" in your response to this job posting. If those words are not the first thing in your response you will not be considered for this job.
4. I will send you the first 3 minutes for you to transcribe and then you will send it back for me to review.
5. I need this transcription completed by January 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM Eastern time. If you cannot complete this assignment by then, please do not apply.
6. You will need to send me a daily email telling me what you have accomplished that day and how close you are to completing the project.
7. At the end of your reply put the words "Alvin!" so I can be sure you read and understand this description.
We need quality English writer(s) for regular, ongoing article writing. We'd like to see one 400 - 500 word article per day and need people who have good knowledge of SEO to write on email marketing...
We need professional translators All quotes are for 1 article 1 USD is our maximum bid rate for 1 article, all bids with higher rates will be declined...
Job Description PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS AND BID ON THE PROJECT ONLY AFTER THAT. I NEED A SAMPLE RESUME. I am looking for several creative and professional content writers to join my team and write well researched Simple Sample Resumes...
Writers needed for Press release on different sites. Pay will be two times a month. $1.67 per 500 words inclusive of oDesk fee. Please attache samples of your work as I need this done ASAP. Hiring now. Philippines will be preferred but not a qualification.
We are looking for a number of writers (10-15) who can handle bulk work daily to join our team, need to be passionate about writing and can handle any kind of writing work at any given time they are required. English is a plus plus. Must have passed U.S basic skills test as well...
I'm looking for someone who has experience in: *SEO optimized Article Writing *Blogging * Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing Requirements: *Must write perfect English and have good grammar. *Is easy to communicate with...
We are looking to add 2-3 ghost writers to our team that are interested in a mutually reliable and friendly long-term collaboration. We have recurring work for books and short stories every month and let you suggest your own topics for pre-approval, if desired...
Hello oDeskies, This is a coming up company now in business for more than 6 month. We want to have one of the best team of writers ever in online market place for outsourcing . We are currently searching for 5-10 members to join your team...
We simply need the best of the best. Please DO NOT apply if you do not have great feedback in your profile. You also need a portfolio which is honestly yours. YOU MUST BE A WORDPRESS EXPERT AND PREFERABLY HAVE DESIGNING SKILLS. We would hire you in Odesk, and you would work in our in-house system.
This job requires a translator to be available from 9am to 5pm monday to friday to attend a messaging service receiving messages in lithuanian and translate them to english and vice versa. you will not be needed full time to work but will need to respond quickly to messages as they are received...