Here is what you need to know about the job itself:
1. I have 1 MP3 audio files for a total of 91 minutes audio in English that I need you to listen to, and transcribe into 1 separate text documents (.txt files) and zip into one single zip file. (To save to zip file, choose all your text files, right click, choose Send To and choose Compressed Folder.)
2. You must be able to read, listen, write, understand and type the transcriptions into text documents. Also, please delete the following words from the transcription, which I tend to overuse too much: "yeah" "umm" "ahh" "so" "just" "then" "well" and "like". You must lookup any words or phrases you do not understand.
Example of repeat words in audio: "And so eventually once we finish it or something, I'm going to edit the headline."
Transcript should read: "Eventually, once we finish it, I'm going to edit the headline."
3. I do not want any semicolons in the transcription. Please use commas or short sentences when appropriate. Do not use "informal" words in the transcript... "coz" should be written "because", "wanna" should be "want to", "gonna" should be "going to."
4. I want the text broken up into small paragraphs of no more than 3-4 sentences each. Please only split a paragraph where it makes sense to break it up.
5. You need to put the Title of the "article" on the first line of the text document, capitalizing the first letter of each word.
6. You need to name the finished text file the same name as the original MP3 file, but with a .txt extension instead of an .mp3 extension. For example if the audio file is "01-FirstAudioHere.mp3" then the text file should be named "01-FirstAudioHere.txt" -- please submit the transcript in text format and not Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or any other format.
Here is what you need to know about applying for this job:
1. This is a flat rate job. I will not pay more than the price listed above, but feel free to bid cheaper than the price listed.
2. You must have at least 10 hours of experience here on odesk.com with at least 3 feedbacks from different people.
3. You must put the words "Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar" in your response to this job posting. If those words are not the first thing in your response you will not be considered for this job.
4. I will send you the first 3 minutes for you to transcribe and then you will send it back for me to review.
5. I need this transcription completed by January 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM Eastern time. If you cannot complete this assignment by then, please do not apply.
6. You will need to send me a daily email telling me what you have accomplished that day and how close you are to completing the project.
7. At the end of your reply put the words "Alvin!" so I can be sure you read and understand this description.
We have a job open for 50 usd per month for 4 hours every day with the option to increase your payment in the comming 2 month's to a better monthly income. We are looking for a service & support assistant. You must have know how and control of the English language. Please do not wast my ti
Grammarly is looking for a long-term writer for guest posts on the topics of writing, proofreading, and the english language. $15 for 500 words, please provide relevant samples of your work.
No agencies! I want one full-time employee for long-term from the Philippines only. I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
We have several Programs where you and your agents will be able to make SEVERAL DEALS CLOSED per day and per agent...
Perfect candidate is someone who: - loves reading erotic stories; - writes their own erotic stories; - knows what makes a good erotic story which will be loved by many; - is a native English speaker with great grammar and punctuation skills. The stories are on average 6000 words...
Hello oDeskies, This is a coming up company now in business for more than 6 month. We want to have one of the best team of writers ever in online market place for outsourcing . We are currently searching for 5-10 members to join your team...
Our team is looking for experienced transcribers. There is work available to be done daily. You must be willing to join our team as exculsive affilate. I will assign work to you as I get it in. You must be available at least three days per week. Weekend work is required...