Here is what you need to know about the job itself:
1. I have 1 MP3 audio files for a total of 91 minutes audio in English that I need you to listen to, and transcribe into 1 separate text documents (.txt files) and zip into one single zip file. (To save to zip file, choose all your text files, right click, choose Send To and choose Compressed Folder.)
2. You must be able to read, listen, write, understand and type the transcriptions into text documents. Also, please delete the following words from the transcription, which I tend to overuse too much: "yeah" "umm" "ahh" "so" "just" "then" "well" and "like". You must lookup any words or phrases you do not understand.
Example of repeat words in audio: "And so eventually once we finish it or something, I'm going to edit the headline."
Transcript should read: "Eventually, once we finish it, I'm going to edit the headline."
3. I do not want any semicolons in the transcription. Please use commas or short sentences when appropriate. Do not use "informal" words in the transcript... "coz" should be written "because", "wanna" should be "want to", "gonna" should be "going to."
4. I want the text broken up into small paragraphs of no more than 3-4 sentences each. Please only split a paragraph where it makes sense to break it up.
5. You need to put the Title of the "article" on the first line of the text document, capitalizing the first letter of each word.
6. You need to name the finished text file the same name as the original MP3 file, but with a .txt extension instead of an .mp3 extension. For example if the audio file is "01-FirstAudioHere.mp3" then the text file should be named "01-FirstAudioHere.txt" -- please submit the transcript in text format and not Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or any other format.
Here is what you need to know about applying for this job:
1. This is a flat rate job. I will not pay more than the price listed above, but feel free to bid cheaper than the price listed.
2. You must have at least 10 hours of experience here on odesk.com with at least 3 feedbacks from different people.
3. You must put the words "Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar" in your response to this job posting. If those words are not the first thing in your response you will not be considered for this job.
4. I will send you the first 3 minutes for you to transcribe and then you will send it back for me to review.
5. I need this transcription completed by January 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM Eastern time. If you cannot complete this assignment by then, please do not apply.
6. You will need to send me a daily email telling me what you have accomplished that day and how close you are to completing the project.
7. At the end of your reply put the words "Alvin!" so I can be sure you read and understand this description.
We are hiring lead generators for free weatherization program in the US. This is one of the easiest lead generation campaigns you find. Call centers are welcome. I need callers within 24 hours. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. You must be able start immediately...
I am in need of an experienced virtual assistant that would be able to assist me in my real estate business. It is an Australian/Global property firm...
Write a fiction stories about of anything related to the keyword. The story should between 150+w. Must be high quality content and good English structure. All must be written in first person, second person or general. Plagiarism free is a must. Each writer will be assigned 20 articles. Rate per 15
The work will consist of the following, Designing weekly promotional emails and newsletters Designing new pages for our website Icons, logo's etc... I will request samples and references, so please don't contact without these.
We are SEO content providers to several businesses around the world.In recent months we have had a huge demand for our services and we are seeking writers who are fluent in US, UK and Australian English who will write the content assigned to them if accepted...
We are a small team of highly motivated people and we develop applications for Mac OS/iOS/Windows patforms. Right now we are in search of a Software Engineer on a full-time basis. We guarantee warm and friendly atmosphere, small but highly professional team, compensation for holidays and sick-leaves
I am looking for Product Review Writer, This assignment is for 10 review articles, but if I like your work I may hire you for a long term project. The product reviews you will be writing we all revolve around products used in the kitchen (bakeware, cookware, utensils, etc)...
You will be writing high quality, 100% original and error - free articles (with at least 400 + words) about various topics. Keywords will be provided. You must be willing to start immediately. Daily writing tasks awaits you!
IF YOU WANT WORK I HAVE IT. DAILY. MUST WORK AT LEAST 5 DAYS PER WEEK. WEEKENDS REQUIRED. ENGLISH SKILLS 5 OUT OF 5. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND TIMELINES. IF YOU THINK YOU "KNOW IT ALL" DO NOT APPLY. IF YOU WANT WORK AND CAN LEARN THEN YOU ARE MY PERSON. MUST JOIN OUR TEAM...
I have just self-published my first novel on Amazon. I am now searching for a translator from Italian into English (preferably English native language or bilingual). The book is 265 pages and 155.610 word. I do not have a deadline, so the job, if necessary, can take up to 1 year...