Here is what you need to know about the job itself:
1. I have 1 MP3 audio files for a total of 91 minutes audio in English that I need you to listen to, and transcribe into 1 separate text documents (.txt files) and zip into one single zip file. (To save to zip file, choose all your text files, right click, choose Send To and choose Compressed Folder.)
2. You must be able to read, listen, write, understand and type the transcriptions into text documents. Also, please delete the following words from the transcription, which I tend to overuse too much: "yeah" "umm" "ahh" "so" "just" "then" "well" and "like". You must lookup any words or phrases you do not understand.
Example of repeat words in audio: "And so eventually once we finish it or something, I'm going to edit the headline."
Transcript should read: "Eventually, once we finish it, I'm going to edit the headline."
3. I do not want any semicolons in the transcription. Please use commas or short sentences when appropriate. Do not use "informal" words in the transcript... "coz" should be written "because", "wanna" should be "want to", "gonna" should be "going to."
4. I want the text broken up into small paragraphs of no more than 3-4 sentences each. Please only split a paragraph where it makes sense to break it up.
5. You need to put the Title of the "article" on the first line of the text document, capitalizing the first letter of each word.
6. You need to name the finished text file the same name as the original MP3 file, but with a .txt extension instead of an .mp3 extension. For example if the audio file is "01-FirstAudioHere.mp3" then the text file should be named "01-FirstAudioHere.txt" -- please submit the transcript in text format and not Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or any other format.
Here is what you need to know about applying for this job:
1. This is a flat rate job. I will not pay more than the price listed above, but feel free to bid cheaper than the price listed.
2. You must have at least 10 hours of experience here on odesk.com with at least 3 feedbacks from different people.
3. You must put the words "Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar" in your response to this job posting. If those words are not the first thing in your response you will not be considered for this job.
4. I will send you the first 3 minutes for you to transcribe and then you will send it back for me to review.
5. I need this transcription completed by January 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM Eastern time. If you cannot complete this assignment by then, please do not apply.
6. You will need to send me a daily email telling me what you have accomplished that day and how close you are to completing the project.
7. At the end of your reply put the words "Alvin!" so I can be sure you read and understand this description.
This is a project where there is training and long term job opportunities involved. Joining us will give you the opportunity to learn about SEO, eCommerce, and how to use our shopping cart software. Our aim is to train you on the use of our software and to make you an eCommerce SEO expert...
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
We are looking for a number of writers (5) who can handle bulk work daily to join our team, need to be passionate about writing and can handle any kind of writing work at any given time they are required. English is a plus plus. Must have passed U.S basic skills test as well...
Writers needed to write on Adult and relationship blog articles. Do not bid if you can not do this. I will pref native speakers or any one that has the language that matches that of the natives ONLY!! Please do not apply if you are not a native English speaker...
Need someone to proofread and make the paper meet all the instructions of the paper or just do it from the start. Need it ASAP like 24 hours time...
JOB INTRODUCTION We are looking for translators, from English to Hebrew, for our Hebrew websites: lightinthebox.com/he miniinthebox.com/he This is a fixed position working from home, 5 days a week, 4 hours a day, going on indefinitely...
IMPORTANT: note that if you are not a Finnish native or fluent speaker, your proposal will be reported to oDesk as spam...
answer questions of student online and phone répondre aux questions des étudiants par téléphone ou sur l'internet Mathématique physique chimie informatique anglais Mathematic physic chemistry computer science english