Important: DO not BID if you will not use 100% Human Translation...
We are a translation company operating for 10 years already, with clients that include Microsoft and Nokia.
We need a contractor who will review approx 1800 words of English texts and adapt/revise them according to Canadian English, if applicable.
The non-negotiable budget is US$0.01 per source word. The project will start on 09-March 2012.
In order to qualify, you must be:
1) a native Canadian English speaker--OR, have your own native Canadian English reviewer(s) which you will pay yourself using the payment you will receive from this project. Background in a medical-related field is an advantage but not necessary.
2) You must also be ONLINE on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger as often as possible--and AT LEAST DURING THE JOB. This is so we can check on your status.
3) Sign our contract of collaboration which will protect all parties.
4) Be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support to the client pertaining to the output you will deliver.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and honest providers as this could be the start of a long term collaboration.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT Notes BEFORE BIDDING:
5) NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price. As a goodwill step, we transparently show snippets of the actual source file, so that you will have a clear understanding of the work. We never change files, so you shouldn't also change your bid. If you do this we will not hesitate to refer you to oDesk for investigation.
6) NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit, simply because our own clients never pay us any upfront. Just check our stellar track record to see the positive feedbacks our providers have left for us.
7) ODESK PAYMENT ONLY - Sorry, no payment outside oDesk. We pay through oDesk, and only through oDesk. We pay after our client confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. This is min 1 day to max 5 working days after delivering the job.
8) No "personal emergency" excuses. Please be professional and complete the work. If we award you the oDesk job and you accept it...then you bail out due to some flimsy reason, we will refer you to oDesk for investigation and possible suspension.
9) NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. - 1 hour delay means you will no longer be paid for the job. Don't accept a job if you can't meet the deadline. All our deadlines are fixed.
Bottomline - Let's be professional and do an honest job.
~~~~~BY BIDDING on this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully.~~~~~
I need a long-term writer who will take care of the writing work for my clients... Of course, excellent English is a must... The rate for this ongoing job is $0.35 per 100 words, exclusive of ODesk fee... Please get ready for a test job.. P.S. If you tend to miss deadlines and create a lot of alib
We are currently seeking a full-time/part-time Web Developer to form a partnership. This position will be responsible for web site design and coding, troubleshooting, working with vendors, seeking out solutions to programming challenges and other duties as assigned...
Hi, We are looking for a blogger / content writer who can post daily news, events etc. You must know well, English and Assamese Blogger / WordPress / Drupal CMS Thank you.
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
We are looking for a number of writers (5) who can handle bulk work daily to join our team, need to be passionate about writing and can handle any kind of writing work at any given time they are required. English is a plus plus. Must have passed U.S basic skills test as well...
Our team is looking for experienced transcribers. There is work available to be done daily. You must be willing to join our team as exculsive affilate. I will assign work to you as I get it in. You must be available at least three days per week. Weekend work is required...
Writers needed to write on Adult and relationship blog articles. Do not bid if you can not do this. I will pref native speakers or any one that has the language that matches that of the natives ONLY!! Please do not apply if you are not a native English speaker...
We are looking for a telemarketer to arrange appointments for our sales team. No selling over the phone. You job will be to cold call businesses and set-up appointments for our sales staff to follow up and make face to face appointments...
Hi *** Please apply with fixed price for 6 hours tuition per week*** I am looking for someone to teach Tagalog to an English Person, must be Native Filipino and must live close to Las-Pinas. Basic Tagalog and Taglish needs to be taught...