Important: DO not BID if you will not use 100% Human Translation...
We are a translation company operating for 10 years already, with clients that include Microsoft and Nokia.
We need a contractor who will review approx 1800 words of English texts and adapt/revise them according to Canadian English, if applicable.
The non-negotiable budget is US$0.01 per source word. The project will start on 09-March 2012.
In order to qualify, you must be:
1) a native Canadian English speaker--OR, have your own native Canadian English reviewer(s) which you will pay yourself using the payment you will receive from this project. Background in a medical-related field is an advantage but not necessary.
2) You must also be ONLINE on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger as often as possible--and AT LEAST DURING THE JOB. This is so we can check on your status.
3) Sign our contract of collaboration which will protect all parties.
4) Be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support to the client pertaining to the output you will deliver.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and honest providers as this could be the start of a long term collaboration.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT Notes BEFORE BIDDING:
5) NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price. As a goodwill step, we transparently show snippets of the actual source file, so that you will have a clear understanding of the work. We never change files, so you shouldn't also change your bid. If you do this we will not hesitate to refer you to oDesk for investigation.
6) NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit, simply because our own clients never pay us any upfront. Just check our stellar track record to see the positive feedbacks our providers have left for us.
7) ODESK PAYMENT ONLY - Sorry, no payment outside oDesk. We pay through oDesk, and only through oDesk. We pay after our client confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. This is min 1 day to max 5 working days after delivering the job.
8) No "personal emergency" excuses. Please be professional and complete the work. If we award you the oDesk job and you accept it...then you bail out due to some flimsy reason, we will refer you to oDesk for investigation and possible suspension.
9) NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. - 1 hour delay means you will no longer be paid for the job. Don't accept a job if you can't meet the deadline. All our deadlines are fixed.
Bottomline - Let's be professional and do an honest job.
~~~~~BY BIDDING on this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully.~~~~~
*** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW IN YOUR REPLY/APPLICATION AND ATTACH A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK *** 1. WHAT IS THE PLOT OF YOUR STORY? - All content must be 100% original and will be checked for plagiarism...
I need an experienced and creative blog writer who will provide article ideas written for specific blogs in various niches. We offer guest posting services to clients which means that we research, contact, write and faciliate the publication of blog posts to promote our client's websites...
I run a job board and need a tweeter to schedule and send about 10 tweets a day, every day. Each tweet will link back to a job listing at my site www.jobville.com.au The format is rigid and simple: "Job": [location]. [Job title],[name of employer]...
ob Description We are looking for an all rounder, PHP Programmer with experience coding Wordpress themes, plugins, SEO, SMM, and internet marketing The position will entail: 1. Theme Development from PSD to Wordpress 2...
HIre for all odesk positions which are mostly administrative positions. We are trying to hire people who speak and read English well. You would be paid per position you fill. We have about 25 jobs a year on average that we need to hire for. We are looking for someone with experience is recruiting on
Thank you for your interest in this job. Please read the following carefully. Applicants who will not follow the guidelines in this application will be marked as SPAM...
From: Spanish. To: English. What Needs to Be Translated: Native English speaker for OnGoing translations of website. Total Word Count: 5,000 words. Required Knowledge: General news, economics, construction, Panama. File Format Provided to Freelancer: Work directly in wordpress