Important: DO not BID if you will not use 100% Human Translation...
We are a translation company operating for 10 years already, with clients that include Microsoft and Nokia.
We need a contractor who will review approx 1800 words of English texts and adapt/revise them according to Canadian English, if applicable.
The non-negotiable budget is US$0.01 per source word. The project will start on 09-March 2012.
In order to qualify, you must be:
1) a native Canadian English speaker--OR, have your own native Canadian English reviewer(s) which you will pay yourself using the payment you will receive from this project. Background in a medical-related field is an advantage but not necessary.
2) You must also be ONLINE on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger as often as possible--and AT LEAST DURING THE JOB. This is so we can check on your status.
3) Sign our contract of collaboration which will protect all parties.
4) Be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support to the client pertaining to the output you will deliver.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and honest providers as this could be the start of a long term collaboration.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT Notes BEFORE BIDDING:
5) NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price. As a goodwill step, we transparently show snippets of the actual source file, so that you will have a clear understanding of the work. We never change files, so you shouldn't also change your bid. If you do this we will not hesitate to refer you to oDesk for investigation.
6) NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit, simply because our own clients never pay us any upfront. Just check our stellar track record to see the positive feedbacks our providers have left for us.
7) ODESK PAYMENT ONLY - Sorry, no payment outside oDesk. We pay through oDesk, and only through oDesk. We pay after our client confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. This is min 1 day to max 5 working days after delivering the job.
8) No "personal emergency" excuses. Please be professional and complete the work. If we award you the oDesk job and you accept it...then you bail out due to some flimsy reason, we will refer you to oDesk for investigation and possible suspension.
9) NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. - 1 hour delay means you will no longer be paid for the job. Don't accept a job if you can't meet the deadline. All our deadlines are fixed.
Bottomline - Let's be professional and do an honest job.
~~~~~BY BIDDING on this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully.~~~~~
We are hiring lead generators for free weatherization program in the US. This is one of the easiest lead generation campaigns you find. Call centers are welcome. I need callers within 24 hours. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. You must be able start immediately...
We are hiring lead generators for the free weatherization program in the US. This is one of the easiest lead generation campaigns you find. This campaign program has been around for several years. Call centers are welcome. I need callers within 24 hours. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER...
We need 10 recipes collections written which you will need to do research about. Each collection will need to contain the top 50 best rated recipes you can find of that particular kind of recipes. I will give you a list of the collections I need...
Require a person fluent in either Spanish or Russian language for conversing with students & teachers for online tutorials/education portal...
We have listings that are in English that needed to be translated into French. This will be given in the form of spreadsheets and will be long term work between 5-30 hours a week with the possibility of increasing if the work if accurate...
IMPORTANT: note that if you are not a Finnish native or fluent speaker, your proposal will be reported to oDesk as spam...
Our team is looking for experienced milti-lingual transcribers. There is work available to be done daily. You must be willing to join our team as exculsive affilate. I will assign work to you as I get it in. You must be available at least three days per week. Weekend work is required...
JOB INTRODUCTION We are looking for translators, from English to Russian, for our Russian websites: lightinthebox(dot)com/ru miniinthebox(dot)com/ru This is a fixed position working from home, 5 days a week, 4 hours a day, going on indefinitely...