Important: DO not BID if you will not use 100% Human Translation...
We are a translation company operating for 10 years already, with clients that include Microsoft and Nokia.
We need a contractor who will review approx 1800 words of English texts and adapt/revise them according to Canadian English, if applicable.
The non-negotiable budget is US$0.01 per source word. The project will start on 09-March 2012.
In order to qualify, you must be:
1) a native Canadian English speaker--OR, have your own native Canadian English reviewer(s) which you will pay yourself using the payment you will receive from this project. Background in a medical-related field is an advantage but not necessary.
2) You must also be ONLINE on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger as often as possible--and AT LEAST DURING THE JOB. This is so we can check on your status.
3) Sign our contract of collaboration which will protect all parties.
4) Be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support to the client pertaining to the output you will deliver.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and honest providers as this could be the start of a long term collaboration.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT Notes BEFORE BIDDING:
5) NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price. As a goodwill step, we transparently show snippets of the actual source file, so that you will have a clear understanding of the work. We never change files, so you shouldn't also change your bid. If you do this we will not hesitate to refer you to oDesk for investigation.
6) NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit, simply because our own clients never pay us any upfront. Just check our stellar track record to see the positive feedbacks our providers have left for us.
7) ODESK PAYMENT ONLY - Sorry, no payment outside oDesk. We pay through oDesk, and only through oDesk. We pay after our client confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. This is min 1 day to max 5 working days after delivering the job.
8) No "personal emergency" excuses. Please be professional and complete the work. If we award you the oDesk job and you accept it...then you bail out due to some flimsy reason, we will refer you to oDesk for investigation and possible suspension.
9) NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. - 1 hour delay means you will no longer be paid for the job. Don't accept a job if you can't meet the deadline. All our deadlines are fixed.
Bottomline - Let's be professional and do an honest job.
~~~~~BY BIDDING on this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully.~~~~~
We have a job open for 50 usd per month for 4 hours every day with the option to increase your payment in the comming 2 month's to a better monthly income. We are looking for a service & support assistant. You must have know how and control of the English language. Please do not wast my ti
We are hiring lead generators for an energy saving window and siding program in the US. This is a proven money making campaign. Call centers are welcome. I need callers within 24 hours. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. You must be able start immediately...
We need professional translators All quotes are for 1 article 1 USD is our maximum bid rate for 1 article, all bids with higher rates will be declined...
I am in need of an experienced virtual assistant that would be able to assist me in my real estate business. It is an Australian/Global property firm...
Hello writers, We are searching for a number of writers to join our team of writers. Do not apply if you do not know anything to do with this styles. Academic writing, proposals, Press release and research would be of added advantage...
We are looking for a writer/ a number of writers who can handle bulk work daily to join our team, need to be passionate about writing and can handle any kind of writing work at any given time they are required. English is a plus plus. Must have passed U.S basic skills test as well...
I am looking for Product Review Writer, This assignment is for 10 review articles, but if I like your work I may hire you for a long term project. The product reviews you will be writing we all revolve around products used in the kitchen (bakeware, cookware, utensils, etc)...
Hi there! I'm starting up a translation business and I'm looking to hire some freelance translators for ongoing job / continuous freelance work. The pay is $0.07/word. When a document comes in to me, I'll send it your way for translating...
Thank you for interested my job. I am looking for a translator. I am Japanese. I would like to translate English to French. Especially, mail. It is short mail. The Budged is $1 per mail. If you can use English and French, it is so easy to translate my mail. I think it takes 3 or 5 minutes to trans