Important: DO not BID if you will not use 100% Human Translation...
We are a translation company operating for 10 years already, with clients that include Microsoft and Nokia.
We need a contractor who will review approx 1800 words of English texts and adapt/revise them according to Canadian English, if applicable.
The non-negotiable budget is US$0.01 per source word. The project will start on 09-March 2012.
In order to qualify, you must be:
1) a native Canadian English speaker--OR, have your own native Canadian English reviewer(s) which you will pay yourself using the payment you will receive from this project. Background in a medical-related field is an advantage but not necessary.
2) You must also be ONLINE on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger as often as possible--and AT LEAST DURING THE JOB. This is so we can check on your status.
3) Sign our contract of collaboration which will protect all parties.
4) Be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support to the client pertaining to the output you will deliver.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and honest providers as this could be the start of a long term collaboration.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT Notes BEFORE BIDDING:
5) NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price. As a goodwill step, we transparently show snippets of the actual source file, so that you will have a clear understanding of the work. We never change files, so you shouldn't also change your bid. If you do this we will not hesitate to refer you to oDesk for investigation.
6) NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit, simply because our own clients never pay us any upfront. Just check our stellar track record to see the positive feedbacks our providers have left for us.
7) ODESK PAYMENT ONLY - Sorry, no payment outside oDesk. We pay through oDesk, and only through oDesk. We pay after our client confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. This is min 1 day to max 5 working days after delivering the job.
8) No "personal emergency" excuses. Please be professional and complete the work. If we award you the oDesk job and you accept it...then you bail out due to some flimsy reason, we will refer you to oDesk for investigation and possible suspension.
9) NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. - 1 hour delay means you will no longer be paid for the job. Don't accept a job if you can't meet the deadline. All our deadlines are fixed.
Bottomline - Let's be professional and do an honest job.
~~~~~BY BIDDING on this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully.~~~~~
We are hiring lead generators for free weatherization program in the US. This is one of the easiest lead generation campaigns you find. Call centers are welcome. I need callers within 24 hours. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. You must be able start immediately...
This is a project where there is training and long term job opportunities involved. Joining us will give you the opportunity to learn about SEO, eCommerce, and how to use our shopping cart software. Our aim is to train you on the use of our software and to make you an eCommerce SEO expert...
Hiring EXPERIENCED telesales professionals, call center is really preferred. We sale consumer memberships for $39.99. Must know how to close a sale and get the financial information for the sale. Easy sale Weekly Pay Must have experience calling consumers and making ACTUAL SALES over the PHONE.
I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
No agencies! I want one full-time employee for long-term from the Philippines only. I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
If you'd like to work with a respected IT company that has a history innovation and long-term business relationships - and - have us tweak our software so that working with us ALSO builds YOUR business, then we want to meet you. Are your strengths in relationship building? Are you great at ask
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
We are in search of someone with skills to win over contracts. We need to increase our contracts. If you have the skills, please submit your cover letter, state you experiance as well and explain in brief how and what you do to win these contracts over.
We are looking for a lot of good writers to work with us in the long term...