Important: DO not BID if you will not use 100% Human Translation...
We are a translation company operating for 10 years already, with clients that include Microsoft and Nokia.
We need a contractor who will review approx 1800 words of English texts and adapt/revise them according to Canadian English, if applicable.
The non-negotiable budget is US$0.01 per source word. The project will start on 09-March 2012.
In order to qualify, you must be:
1) a native Canadian English speaker--OR, have your own native Canadian English reviewer(s) which you will pay yourself using the payment you will receive from this project. Background in a medical-related field is an advantage but not necessary.
2) You must also be ONLINE on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger as often as possible--and AT LEAST DURING THE JOB. This is so we can check on your status.
3) Sign our contract of collaboration which will protect all parties.
4) Be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support to the client pertaining to the output you will deliver.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and honest providers as this could be the start of a long term collaboration.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT Notes BEFORE BIDDING:
5) NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price. As a goodwill step, we transparently show snippets of the actual source file, so that you will have a clear understanding of the work. We never change files, so you shouldn't also change your bid. If you do this we will not hesitate to refer you to oDesk for investigation.
6) NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit, simply because our own clients never pay us any upfront. Just check our stellar track record to see the positive feedbacks our providers have left for us.
7) ODESK PAYMENT ONLY - Sorry, no payment outside oDesk. We pay through oDesk, and only through oDesk. We pay after our client confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. This is min 1 day to max 5 working days after delivering the job.
8) No "personal emergency" excuses. Please be professional and complete the work. If we award you the oDesk job and you accept it...then you bail out due to some flimsy reason, we will refer you to oDesk for investigation and possible suspension.
9) NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. - 1 hour delay means you will no longer be paid for the job. Don't accept a job if you can't meet the deadline. All our deadlines are fixed.
Bottomline - Let's be professional and do an honest job.
~~~~~BY BIDDING on this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully.~~~~~
We are hiring lead generators for an energy saving window and siding program in the US. This is a proven money making campaign. Call centers are welcome. I need callers within 24 hours. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. You must be able start immediately...
Job Description: We are looking for an SEO specialist to work on a website I have just launched. The goal of the project is to move the site to page 1 & preferably to the top 3 rankings on Google, Bing/Yahoo! Alliance while also attracting the right types of users...
Hi i had SEO on my website for 2 years and i stopped few months ago i would like to continue with the SEO at list 10 keywords with all the new rules that Google have today panda etc.....
On a daily basis you chat with men all around the world who are looking for love. You don't write personal letters, but you represent several ladies who don't speak English, write and chat on their behalf/help them with their chats/letters. On target earnings. Good salaries can be made,
We are looking for a strong writer to help us with the 1M/1M blog and our syndicated content. One Million by One Million (http://1mby1m.com) is a global virtual incubator with the mission of helping a million entrepreneurs reach $1M+ in annual revenue and beyond by 2020. Our blog,http://www...
writing quality content and spin with TBS, please only apply if your English is 100% perfect. This is a long term contract, in the first instance for 12 month. You need to be able to deliver 30 well spun articles. articles should be spun on sentence and word level...
- Build relationship (through email and phone) with suppliers in France, on behalf of our company - Before negotiation with supplier, our purchasing managers will tell you information about supplier and other background info - You record the phone conversation, and send the audio record to our...
I need a english to hindi translator on permanent basis !! we Hire translators on daily basis who can produce quality work. I will pay you 1$ for 499 words plus bonuses !! It will increase as we go along ...
Hi, I'm looking for a Norwegian writer/translator with knowledge from the gaming industry such as casino. I need translations of around 5000 words + 8 news articles written (2 per week) per month ongoing. Only Norwegian natives please. Thanks
We are a French/US based eCommerce Cie. We do look for a specialist in communication, writing good French and English to raise up 2 newsletters per week for our registered customer. This specialist will have to write the articles, and to submit to management each week for approval before distribut